Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:26:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

another rp attempt - Pokémon GX

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: another rp attempt - Pokémon GX  (Read 134 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:22:15 am »

Alright so this is a Pokémon RP and it is a school rp, so it has the characters be students in a school for Pokémon.  This rp uses around the same plot as the show yugioh gx Except all the Yugioh is removed and replaced with Pokémon.  You dont even need to know yugioh gx's plot yourself to join this, you just gotta roll with the rp and it'll be fine.

So there is a school for Pokémon Trainers to join.  It is divided into three dorms, the Palkia Red which is the bottom dorm and for the low level students, the Giratina Yellow which is the middle dorm for decent students and Dialga Blue dorm which is the top dorm for top students.

Characters:

Name: Jaden
Pokémon Team (Pokémon Teams can change as the rp progresses, no legends at the moment at least): Gallade (Male, named Avian), Blaziken (Female, named Burstinatrix), Electivire (Male, named Sparkman), Rhyperior (Male, named Clayman), Charizard (named Flame Wingman), Hoppip (named Winged Kuriboh)
Dorm: Palkia Red
Bio: Jaden is confident and an amazing trainer who is probably one of the top in the school but was put in Red dorm beause the teacher who he defeated in battle does not like him. He never takes anything seriously and is always looking for fun, even in serious situations.

Name: Chazz
Pokémon Team: his team changes round a lot Tongue
Dorm: Dialga Blue
Bio: Chazz comes from a rich family and is an obnoxious jerk who believes he is the best, he becomes a rival for Jaden.

more characters will come, you can sign up too pl0x!

The plot will develop into the top trainers being given the spirit keys which they protect from the Shadow Riders who wish to win them off trainers and summon forth the Phantom Beast Pokémon (Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem)
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 10:47:06 pm »

Hey Aryeh are you still doing this?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 09:39:03 am »

Hey Aryeh are you still doing this?
I'm not sure, nobody joined this just like nobody joined any of my others rps.  I've got like maybe 4 rps on here now from the last couple months that I tried to get going and noone joined.  Even if one other person signs up, that can't keep it alive, it needs at least 3-4 people to be a working rp usually. I'm hoping that at some point I can make a good rp idea that people will try to join, but at the moment they've been ignored until weeks later where someone such as yourself asks if it's still being done, but at that point it's likely too late since noone else cared.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: