Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:59:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

RSE Remakes Speculation Thread

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: RSE Remakes Speculation Thread  (Read 3404 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 12:22:59 pm »

They're supposed to be very far away from one another, so it's unlikely. Would be cool, though...

There could be a ship that goes there (or even a plane)

So after reading a few discussions on the matter, I bring another possibility to you all.

Instead of remaking RS, they remake FRLG. Seems silly, I know... But every generation so far has allowed us to explore Kanto. Every generation exept 5.

I'm hoping not. I liked FRLG, but RS needs remakes before FRLG, if they even do remake RB again (keep in mind that Kanto was in HGSS, soooo... I don't feel we need it again).

I'm hoping not too, unless we get the far chance to visit every known region in the same game.
Report Spam   Logged

Jiraiya
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2011, 04:25:57 pm »

it'll be cool if they remade it specifically for the 3DS and since the 3DS can update through wifi now they can make an epic  game kinda like one big game with all the regions in it which can get updates through wifi, but we know nintendo is to lame to do something epic like that.
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 02:58:40 pm »

bumpage
stickeh maybeh? (avoids burying it in bw topics)
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2011, 04:50:37 am »

bumping because of news

Pokémon - Upcoming Games

Some news spreading round is regarding some comments on Junichi Masuda's Twitter Account. When asked about making remakes of the GBA games Ruby & Sapphire, he responded by saying that the original games were important to him and thanked the user for his input, not that he'll "consider" it as spreading around the internet. While this isn't an indicator of Ruby & Sapphire remakes actually coming out, it has given hope. We'll bring more news about upcoming games as and when they come so keep checking back
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 02:31:03 pm »

I'm adding Pokebeach's post for clarification plus it provides more info:

Junichi Masuda, director of Gamefreak, opened a Twitter account last week and has been posting on it ever since. A few days ago, one user posted on Mr. Masuda's account that he wants Ruby and Sapphire remakes, to which Mr. Masuda responded, "Thanks! We've heard you loud and clear. R/S is very near and dear to me. I want to make good products. Thanks!"

Naturally, many websites interpreted his comment as meaning Gamefreak may consider creating Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Unfortunately, this interpretation is simply not the case (and thankfully some of these websites have since edited their news stories, though the rumor is now all over the Internet). Bangiras, who translated Mr. Masuda's comment above, feels his response was just out of courtesy and that nothing is being implied in his statement (she put it into her own words as, "Thanks for the comment! I worked really hard on R/S and I strive to make good products, so your feedback means a lot to me! Thank you!"). In other words, his Tweet meant nothing and said nothing other than "thank you, random person, for your comments."

Nevertheless, going by previous years, it is probable Gamefreak is working on Ruby and Sapphire remakes right now. Of course, they're not going to tell you that - they have a business plan to stick to and they would not be hinting at the possibility of the remakes through a Twitter account. They have official means of getting that sort of news out, partnerships with magazines like CoroCoro who probably have deals with Pokemon to break that sort of news first, a business plan to create hype, etc. So, for now, we have no official confirmation - or even a hint - that Ruby and Sapphire remakes are in the works. That doesn't mean they're not in the works, it just means there is no proof of their existence yet.

However, Mr. Masuda did write one interesting comment: one user asked, "Will Pokemon Gray really be released?" His response was, "I can't answer that yet." That comment, if you ask me, is what should have gotten all of the attention! Though like the R/S comment, it means nothing.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 04:06:53 am »

hmmm indeed the latter one about Grey Version with the use of the word "yet" does make that one something more of the attention-worthy Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2011, 08:54:40 am »

The Question is, what are they going to call them? My money's on Radiant Ruby and Shimmering Sapphire.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2011, 04:37:41 pm »

AquaSapphire and MagmaRuby make sense and would be the most sensible options
Report Spam   Logged

Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 05:26:56 am »

I want a secret base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: