Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:23:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

TRU Snarl Zoroark Event

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRU Snarl Zoroark Event  (Read 514 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:32 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Zoroark C-Gear

For those of you with the US games, a new C-Gear has been announced for release. From September 7th, a password will be on the official site that will give you the Zoroark C-Gear. This C-Gear skin, will run from today until January 11th 2012 so you'll have plenty of time to get it. The password for this C-Gear is; ZoroarkMonth11. Further international releases not yet announced
 In addition to that, a special Zoroark with Snarl will be given in US Toys 'R' Us stores from September 18th to September 25th. Currently, no Pokémon can naturally learn this move, but you can use Zoroark to breed it to many Pokémon.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 02:39:13 am »

Toys R Us will be distributing a Level 50 Zoroark from September 18th to the 25th. The Zoroark is special in that it knows the Dark-type move Snarl - a move it cannot normally learn - which deals 55 base damage and hits all opponents in double battles and the adjacent opponents in triple battles.

Also announced on Pokemon.com is a Zoroark sweepstakes in which 25 U.S. residents will be picked each week to win a prize pack. You simply enter your e-mail address every day for a chance to win a Zoroark Illusions Collection Box, a copy of Zoroark: Master of Illusions on DVD, and a Pokemon figurine. The contest will end on October 3rd. Also on October 3rd, a grand prize winner will be selected to win a Nintendo 3DS, Pokemon Black and White, booster packs, the movie's manga, and the weekly prize pack.

And if that weren't enough, Zoroark: Master of Illusions will play on Pokemon.com on Saturday and Sunday, September 17th and 18th! It will then be for sale in stores on Tuesday, September 20th.

Report Spam   Logged

Jmizzking
Lombre Apprentice

Main FC: 3654 3133 9244

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:56:55 pm »

im getting this next week no more missing events  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Jmizzking
Lombre Apprentice

Main FC: 3654 3133 9244

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »

I just got off of work and went to toysrus i love zoroark
Report Spam   Logged
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 10:05:06 pm »

I just got off of work and went to toysrus i love zoroark

Nice, enjoy.
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 06:30:18 pm »

I like how the Flame 3DS has Zoroarks colors. Is the TRU Zoroark male of female?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

I like how the Flame 3DS has Zoroarks colors. Is the TRU Zoroark male of female?

I believe it's set to be male and have a Quirky nature (just getting this off bulbapedia, correct me if I'm wrong)
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 06:56:40 pm »

I believe it's set to be male and have a Quirky nature (just getting this off bulbapedia, correct me if I'm wrong)

So you can't pass down Snarl if it's male? Or am I think of natures?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 07:16:52 pm »

So you can't pass down Snarl if it's male? Or am I think of natures?

Male pokemon pass down egg moves, so yes you can breed Snarl onto numerous pokemon in his egg group.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 12:20:03 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Zoroark C-Gear

For those of you with the European games, a new C-Gear has been announced for release. From September 22nd until March 29th, you have the ability to receive the Zoroark C-Gear skin for your games. This skin ahs previously been released in America and now is in Europe, without being released in Japan. This C-Gear is accessed with a password; EUPGLZOROARK11 so get it while you still can
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 02:15:00 pm »

i love you jcb, and i love that i saw this before it expired, taking both my ds's with me to school tomorrow and then going to a near by tru to get it on both games
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 04:23:15 pm »

Pokemon.com has announced another prize sweepstakes: each week, 25 winners will win a Reshiram or Zekrom TCG Box. You simply need to enter your e-mail address on the Pokemon Sweepstakes website for a chance to win; entering your e-mail address every day will increase your chances of winning. Then on November 7th, one lucky winner will take home the grand prize: a Reshiram TCG Box, a Zekrom TCG Box, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, Emerging Powers booster packs, a large Reshiram plush doll, a Zekrom plush doll, and a red Nintendo 3DS! The grand prize package is pictured below.

Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:03 pm »

I want a Zekrom plushy xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: