Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:09:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"Good Deed of the Day" Thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Good Deed of the Day" Thread  (Read 277 times)
loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2011, 07:02:25 pm »

Just post your good deed of the day :L

---

Today I bought lunch for someone at my school who didn't have any money Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 08:56:49 pm »

how cute

My good deed? I'm helping out with Ludicom.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 06:29:23 am »

I went to the amusement park last Saturday with my brother, and since we both have our season passes, we have access to free-entry tickets for friends.
So we went early to the park and we gave our coupons to two random people who seemed very nice.

Also, on Tuesday, I had just finished my Physics exams (Waves), and I saw a girl who was studying because she had the same exam the day after. She was waiting for my class to finish the exam so that she could ask questions to our teacher. I went to her and I told her not to be anxious, that the exam wasn't hard. Then I answered most of her questions and I showed her the results I got in some of the practice exercises so that she could understand how to solve them.
It's a shame I left afterwards, she was incredibly cute... It was the first time I talked to a girl in my school, and it's my 3rd semester already. I'm beyond hopelessness...
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 12:45:24 pm »

I went to the amusement park last Saturday with my brother, and since we both have our season passes, we have access to free-entry tickets for friends.
So we went early to the park and we gave our coupons to two random people who seemed very nice.

Also, on Tuesday, I had just finished my Physics exams (Waves), and I saw a girl who was studying because she had the same exam the day after. She was waiting for my class to finish the exam so that she could ask questions to our teacher. I went to her and I told her not to be anxious, that the exam wasn't hard. Then I answered most of her questions and I showed her the results I got in some of the practice exercises so that she could understand how to solve them.
It's a shame I left afterwards, she was incredibly cute... It was the first time I talked to a girl in my school, and it's my 3rd semester already. I'm beyond hopelessness...
You're not hopeless, you're just a really nice guy. Someday, some lucky lady will appreciate that. ^__^

Today, I'm renewing my Basic Life Support (BLS, it's a step above CPR training) training.
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Ludicolo Expert

Main FC: 1590-5372-2460

Pikachu Boy!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 07:13:37 pm »

I joined up on ludicom, you're all welcome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: