Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:04:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Newest Pokemon Global Link Events - New DW Decor + Japanese DW Lucario

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Pokemon Global Link Events - New DW Decor + Japanese DW Lucario  (Read 1481 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: September 16, 2011, 01:31:31 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Banette and Togekiss Global Link Giveaways

Nintendo has announced the first unique Pokémon distribution for Pokémon Black & White games in the US. This giveaway is a special Banette with its Hidden Ability of Cursed Body. This Pokémon is obtained via a password to be given in the next Nintendo Power issue and is accessible from yesterday until 1st of March 2012. Providing the password isn't a unique serial code seen in the Japanese versions, we'll provide it as soon as possible.
 In addition to this, the special Togekiss present started this month, giving the ability to receive a Togekiss with Super Luck in the month of your birthday, as set in your Trainer Club account. When it's your birthday month, you'll receive an e-mail regarding it within the system itself in your Trainer Club Account.

Pokémon Black & White - Mamoswine Giveaway

For those of you with the Spanish games, Mamoswine is to be given over the Pokémon Global Link soon. This promotion, which gives Mamoswine with the Hidden Ability of Thick Fat at Level 34, runs on the Spanish Global Link from October 13th 2011 until January 19th 2012 and is utilised by the password; MAMNintendoAccion courtesy of the magazine; Nintendo Accion in Spain. Passwords for the other regions in Europe are not yet known but will be posted as and when they come. We'll bring more as it comes

Pokémon Black & White - Blissey Giveaway

A new giveaway has been announced in Pokémon Centres for the Japanese Global Link. To tie in with some merchandise for this Christmas, a new Global Link giveaway serial code will be given. This code will unlock a special Blissey in the Global Link. This Blissey, like all Blissey is female so breedable, and has its Hidden Ability of Healer. To get the serial code, you need to go to the Pokémon Centres and wish the staff a Merry Christmas to get the card with serial codeon it. These serial codes are one-use only. The giveaway runs from November 19th 2011 to December 25th 2011

Pokémon Black & White - Mamoswine Giveaway

For those of you with the European games, Mamoswine is now being given away over the Pokémon Global Link. This Mamoswine is a Level 34 Male Mamoswine with no special moves. This promotion runs from today until January 19th 2012 and will be given via a variety of passwords released in various magazines. When the passwords are known, they will be posted here. The passwords are different for each region. We've previously reported the Spanish & French passwords but will post the rest here as and when we get it
 The United Kingdom and rest of Europe password is; MAMNintendoOfficial from the Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK
In Italy, the password is; MAMNintendoUfficiale from the Nintendo Rivista Ufficiale magazine

Pokémon Black & White - Pokémon Carnival Musical

For those of you with the US Black & White games, a new Pokémon Musical is available for download on the Global Link. This musical, titled Pokémon Carnival has music based upon the Pokémon Centres and lacks the lyrics implemented within the Japanese version. It runs from today at 13:00 local time until March 1st 2012. It requires a password obtained within the new issue of Nintendo Power. The password is NPMUSICAL. This Musical runs off of the Cute Musical Props

Pokémon Black & White - Altaria Giveaway

A new giveaway has been announced for Japan's Global Link. On November 17th, a new strategy guide is to be released detailling all the Pokémon, their moves, and various Dream World details. In this strategy guide, there is to be a code for an Altaria with its Hidden Ability of Cloud Nine. While Altaria is already available by evolving the Swablu found in the Dream World's Windswept Sky location, it's likely it'll have a special move.

Pokémon Black & White - Croagunk Giveaway + Rugged Mountain

A new giveaway has been announced for various regions including America and Australia. This giveaway begins today and lasts until the 9th of January 2012 and will be available when popular gaming website will give out a password for Croagunk. This Croagunk comes with the special Hidden Ability of Poison Touch which has a 20% chance of poisoning the opponent whenever Croagunk makes physical contact with the opponent. We'll bring details on the password and locations as and when it comes. Edit: The password is confirmed to be IGNRuggedMountain
 In addition to that, a press-release confirmed more Pokémon for the Rugged Mountain area. Mankey, Burmy, Cacnea, Spinda, Skorupi, Torkoal and Rhyhorn have been confirmed to be in the area.

Pokémon Black & White - Winter Decor

For those of you in America, some new Decor has gone live as a promotion. This promotion, with a password to be given in the next issue of Nintendo Power, gives a special Window, Table and Pikachu snowman with which you can decorate your Dream World House. This campaign runs from today until March 1st 2012. It's unlocked with the password; NPWINTER
 Edit @ 17:31; The Winter Decor is now also live within Europe. Unlike in America, it doesn't require the use of a password so is fully accessible to all users

Pokémon Black & White - Lucario Distribution

For those of you with the Japanese games, the Pokémon Lucario is to be distributed over the Global Link. This Lucario will be at Level 10 with its Hidden Ability of Justified and knows the special move Bullet Punch. It is to be given via a password released on December 22nd through the magazine: Weekly Famitsu.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:25:51 pm by JCBellsprout » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 01:39:21 pm »

YES YES YES.

Finally, some events of Pokemon I like xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 03:25:54 pm »

Long wait till June... :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 04:40:31 pm »

October is next month W00T :p
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 06:32:00 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Banette and Togekiss Global Link Giveaways

Nintendo has announced the first unique Pokémon distribution for Pokémon Black & White games in the US. This giveaway is a special Banette with its Hidden Ability of Cursed Body. This Pokémon is obtained via a password to be given in the next Nintendo Power issue and is accessible from yesterday until 1st of March 2012. Providing the password isn't a unique serial code seen in the Japanese versions, we'll provide it as soon as possible.
 In addition to this, the special Togekiss present started this month, giving the ability to receive a Togekiss with Super Luck in the month of your birthday, as set in your Trainer Club account. When it's your birthday month, you'll receive an e-mail regarding it within the system itself in your Trainer Club Account.
Wait. How long will the Togekiss event last? My birthday's in July.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 12:21:54 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Banette Global Link Giveaway in Japan

Nintendo has announced that the Banette, soon to be givenaway in the US through Nintendo Power, is also to be given away in Japan for this Haloween. This Pokémon is to be distributed at Level 37 with its Cursed Body ability and also has a special move that Banette can't normally learn; Cotton Guard. The unique serial code for Banette is to be given in the various issues of Famitsu magazine over the next few weeks and will be available to obtain on the Global Link from September 28th.
Report Spam   Logged

loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 08:34:23 pm »

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Banette Global Link Giveaway in Japan

Nintendo has announced that the Banette, soon to be givenaway in the US through Nintendo Power, is also to be given away in Japan for this Haloween. This Pokémon is to be distributed at Level 37 with its Cursed Body ability and also has a special move that Banette can't normally learn; Cotton Guard. The unique serial code for Banette is to be given in the various issues of Famitsu magazine over the next few weeks and will be available to obtain on the Global Link from September 28th.
Awww shit, I smell stall Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 10:28:42 pm »

Awww shit, I smell stall Cheesy

I don't think it makes that great of a user, I mean it does get Will-o-wisp and it's still not that impressive at stalling. (Maractus on the other hand can thanks to its type and better support moves)

Event-wise, it's nice to see a pokemon get an interesting move, but competitive-wise I think it's a bit of a waste, I mean Banette has better things going for it,
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 11:50:55 am »

This seems interesting thanks for telling us. Im subscribed to NP but I still haven't gotten this months issue.
If I dont get it Ill check back here for the code...or just google it.
Report Spam   Logged
DelightfulPotato
Pokemon Demigod
Sapphire Collector

Gym Leader Extraordinaire!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 04:03:44 pm »

It appears that the code will be UNIQUE. Meaning, of course, that you will have to buy the issue.

I already get mine in the mail, but I will see if I can go to the store with a Exactoknife, and "borrow" some codes for you guys.

Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 07:00:13 pm »

Really? So if the code is used once that's it and it can't be used again?
I don't think it's usually like that for NP but I guess this event is different.
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 06:09:47 am »

>.> unique codes are annoying Cry I wanted to get a banette
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 12:17:29 am »

Password for Banette in the US revealed as; NPCHARACTER. It is female like the Japanese version and has the special move; Cotton Guard
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 03:40:32 am »

Password for Banette in the US revealed as; NPCHARACTER. It is female like the Japanese version and has the special move; Cotton Guard
yay it's one code!

wait... US.. does this mean it's not gonna work in the UK >.< seriously after pokemon company us merged with europe and made pokemon company international it should have made it so events are in both but no america still gets favouritism Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 07:48:29 pm »

yay it's one code!

wait... US.. does this mean it's not gonna work in the UK >.< seriously after pokemon company us merged with europe and made pokemon company international it should have made it so events are in both but no america still gets favouritism Sad
I don't think Nintendo Power is in the UK though, I'm guessing It'll be released in the UK through a European magazine or some other way.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: