Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:33:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP, Sign up and Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP, Sign up and Discussion  (Read 2016 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2011, 12:50:53 am »

(Can't believe I forgot to do this)

As you might have read in the ideas section, this story'll be in Orre. The idea is a task force is being made of relitive nonames to uncover the now much smarter Cipher organization. The only condition of any charecter is that they can't be in any way famous, for plot's sake.

The RP name's still debatable.

Charecter Stickey:

Name:
Starter: (Any basic form Poke in an evolution family)
Miscelanious Info:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:44:36 pm by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 08:43:43 am »

Are all basic mons available?
Or just the ones prior Gen III?
What about non-evolving mons?

Name: Richie
Starter: I-V:Croagunk, I-III:Aron, Non-evolve:Sableye
Misc. Info: If you know me than this should be a fill in the blank. xD _____________________________________________________________
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 09:58:10 am »

is it ok if I have a descendant of an Orre character?  Like Michael's son.  He isn't famous to the plot but his father was.

Name: Shadow
Starter: Eevee
Miscelanious Info: Shadow is Michael's son, named after the Shadow Pokémon referencing Michael's journey.  He has an Eevee of his own which he must train.  For some reason it has a strange ability (Dream World ability Wink )
I'll add more backstory as the story progresses.  Also if I can add more characters later then that would be coolsauce
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 11:12:06 am »

Are all basic mons available?
Or just the ones prior Gen III?
What about non-evolving mons?

Any gen is fine. I didn't want non-evolving pokes because of strong stuff like Tauros, so, I can't make exceptions.

is it ok if I have a descendant of an Orre character?  Like Michael's son.  He isn't famous to the plot but his father was.

Also if I can add more characters later then that would be coolsauce
As long as he isn't going to constantly brag about it. And if you want to make more charecters, go ahead. Just don't bite off more than you can chew.

Name: Dylan
Starter: Beldum
Misc. Info: Dylan was involved in a car acedent early in life and lost his left arm as a result. Since then, he has had a mechanical replacement attached to his shoulder.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 04:21:11 pm »

I've ran over 10 characters before, I'm pretty good at that Tongue
but yeah I wont have too many anyway, but I may add a couple more as I go along
and Shadow wont brag about that lol, there may be scenes of him being in troublesome situations and he has to think he needs to live up to the legacy set by Michael which will make him try harder.  You all know that kind of plot, it happens a lot.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 04:26:16 pm »

Tell me about it. On an RP site I used to be a part of, the main Admin's main charecter got super emo evert time he fealt he didn't live up to his father.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 04:33:39 pm »

Tell me about it. On an RP site I used to be a part of, the main Admin's main charecter got super emo evert time he fealt he didn't live up to his father.
lol don't worry I wont be super emo (not my style Tongue ), I'll try to bring new light to this character model.  He'll be more determined than depressed.  If you ever notice him getting near the line of clichéness, just let me know and I'll swerve away from it.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 05:33:40 pm »

Can I be the other Orre? The One in Colesseum
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 05:43:25 pm »

Can I be the other Orre? The One in Colesseum
Elaborate. This is an origonal storyline and it's the same region.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 06:27:39 pm »

I meant character. The one with Espeon and Umbreon, that was gonna be my two starters anyway
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 06:52:49 pm »

I meant character. The one with Espeon and Umbreon, that was gonna be my two starters anyway

Ah. Sorry, but Wes not only made the news about 6 times in Colesium, but XD happened at least 5 years after Colisium, and this is happening at least 18 years after that assuming Michel was 16 and had a kid at 18. That makes Wes not only fameous, but also 40. Besides, Cipher knows his face.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 08:30:20 pm »

Any gen is fine. I didn't want non-evolving pokes because of strong stuff like Tauros, so, I can't make exceptions.
No... Dunsparce??? Ahhh sadnessssss

Name: Cooper Estav
Starter: Shinx
Misc: Laid-back trainer from johto. Easy to pick out among crowds for his appearance(yellow hair with blue bangs, bright orange backwards cap, bright orange fingerless gloves). He is almost always happy.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:10:55 pm by RSC Cooper Inc » Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 08:33:27 pm »

No... Dunsparce??? Ahhh sadnessssss

Name: Cooper
Starter: Shinx
Misc: Laid-back trainer from johto. Easy to pick out among crowds for his appearance(yellow hair with blue bangs, bright orange backwards cap, bright orange fingerless gloves). He is almost always happy.
Sorry, but if I make one exception, the pressure is on for others.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 09:14:04 pm »

Forget Croagunk!

I want Pawniard! xD
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 09:16:54 pm »

Forget Croagunk!

I want Pawniard! xD
Be my guest. I'll give everyone until Saturday is behind us to get there Task Force member made and signed up.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:37:29 am by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: