Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:32:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP, Sign up and Discussion

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP, Sign up and Discussion  (Read 2005 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2011, 06:47:21 am »

In case anyone was wondering, Lovrina from XD Gale of Darkness is Shadow's mother.  She and Michael clearly had a thing going.

Also can I play Miror B later in this, Miror B always shows up xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:11 am »

Who is loveina again

Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2011, 10:55:25 am »

In case anyone was wondering, Lovrina from XD Gale of Darkness is Shadow's mother.  She and Michael clearly had a thing going.

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

God, I nearly died choking. xD Just oh god xD

Who is loveina again
That girl with the pink hair who you snag a Delcatty from.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2011, 11:03:04 am »

Who is loveina again

Lovrina was a Cipher Admin in XD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2011, 12:54:42 pm »

Oh that's right. I feel bad for Shadow
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2011, 01:35:44 pm »

Oh that's right. I feel bad for Shadow
why?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2011, 02:00:01 pm »

if memory serves me right, she was REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY obnoxious
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2011, 02:52:36 pm »

if memory serves me right, she was REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY obnoxious
indeed.  there was lotsa shipping between her and Michael
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2011, 04:08:48 pm »

wait how old is he, kinny already said that this is at least 23 years after Colosseum(XD he said was at least 5 years after colosseum, and this is at least 18 years after XD so 23 years)
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2011, 04:37:58 pm »

Id guesd mirror b would be 50?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2011, 05:07:46 pm »

Miror B doesnt age, he found the secret to immortality by controlling the ultimate power of the universe... the power of dance!  by dancing to his funky disco beats, he lives forever.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2011, 05:29:50 pm »

Loverina. Three words describe her to a T. Stubborn, Haughty, and B*tchy. I agree with Terra on this one.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2011, 05:42:19 pm »

indeed.  there was lotsa shipping between her and Michael
OH MY GOD.

I'm sorry, I just squicked so hard it hurts.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2011, 06:43:21 pm »

Ah shipping. Taking two charecters that aren't in any way in a romantic relationship and then forcing them to become a lesbian couple by drawing grotusqueness (Spelling equals crap) fan art or writing fanfiction for about six months before starting it all over again on another game or anime.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2011, 06:57:12 pm »

Ah shipping. Taking two charecters that aren't in any way in a romantic relationship and then forcing them to become a lesbian couple by drawing grotusqueness (Spelling equals crap) fan art or writing fanfiction for about six months before starting it all over again on another game or anime.

It's all such crap. 'Cept for Ash and Misty  Grin

BTW: Will Kaminko's Lab now be Chobin's Lab?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:44:59 pm by RSC Cooper Inc » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: