Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 05:01:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP  (Read 3351 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 01:26:34 pm »

Ralts used all it's power to teleport away from the ship. The two landed in front of a shop in a busy port town. Zohaib had finally woke up.

"Where Am I?" He said as he gazed around.
"A Ralts!" He looked at Ralts. "You must have teleported me here, but why...?" Said Zohaib,

Ralts was too tired to respond.

"I must get you to a Pokemon center!" Said Zohaib. He quickly ran into the Pokemon Shop asking where he can find one.

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 01:27:42 pm »

Michael finally reached the entrance to Gaeton Port. "Geez why couldn't they pick a city to call me to that had a Colosseum at least when I was done with what ever it is I could go battle. Oh well at least this gives me something to do other than hanging out at that old lab."

A man walked up to Michael. "Are you Michael?"

"Ya, are you the one who sent me this letter?"

"Please follow me." The man said walking away toward the shop the others went to.

"Fine, Flame come back I'll let you play in the lighthouse later." Michael said immediately after a Litwick appearing next to him.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 01:29:24 pm »

Back in Castelia City...

A man walked to a big box about to be loaded onto a boat.

"He's going to need this to get around Orre. I know I did."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 01:38:09 pm »

The boat docked at the port. Another man in a suit approached Richie, Kloud, and Dylan, handing them odd shoulder gloves.

"Please, go to the market on the north side of town. Everything will be explained then."

Dylan, however, wasn't paying attention. The moment his eyes fell upon the Robo-Kyogre, thoughts of the engine's mechanisms filled his mind.
"Huh?" Richie said, fitting the glove onto his arm, "Have I seen something like this before? It looks like one of those things I saw on the news."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 01:44:03 pm »

Michael entered the room. He looked around as he walked in before looking in front of him and almost running into a Snorlax.

"Over here." The man said beside the Snorlax.

Michael walked over to him to see him holding a Abra, that filled the room with white as it teleported them to the cafe.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 01:49:38 pm »

(Waiting for ya Aryeh)

Ian saw another white light. "Now who?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 09:25:58 pm »

Kloud handled the shoulder glove nervously, a look of apprehension on her face. "I'm not sure what this is... It looks weird. Is it safe to put it on....?" She looked to Richie, waiting to see if he started screaming in pain before deciding it was safe and slipping it over her arm. Oscuro was admiring the glove, batting at it as Kloud walked.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 09:33:08 pm »

"It fits pretty well." Richie said, examined the glove now secure around his arm, "Wait- These are what I think they are! These are snag machines, aren't they!?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 09:37:29 pm »

The man from the docks went to his house. He went to his attic. There was a model of a human. On its right arm was a machine. "Its been awhile since i've seen this. The first Snag Machine."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 09:40:24 pm »

"Um, sir. Are you paying attention?"

"Of course I am. Attention to detain! Look at it! It's a masterpiece! Oh, if I had thirty minutes to reverse engineer it, who knows how I could implement that engine. Marvelous!"

"I'm referring to this. I was told to assure you got one."

"Oh fine. Hand it over."

Dylan took the glove, and was about to put it on, when he froze.

"Is there a problem?"

"There sure is. I can feel wires inside the glove. That means there's machinery of some kind involved. And I don't think I can condone this."

Is this kid really as brilliant with technology as they say he is? If he could figure out the machine's function just from the wiring inside...

"You're using copper wire when it would be much more efficient to use superconducting aluminum wire! Do you know how much of an electrical current is lost like that! The way this is configured currently it's power supply will last three days at best!"

"... eh... I'm sorry, I didn't make it. You'll have to take it up at the meeting."

"Oh I will. You said the mart. That one over there right?"

"Yes sir."

"Make way. I refuse to allow myself to be associated with such an obvious design flaw!"

And with that, Dylan stormed off, Biotech right behind him.

"... I've never even heard of superconducting aluminum..."

(Gotta love them tech geek moments. Expect to see them often. They're a lot of fun to write, and to research.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:53:54 pm by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 09:49:34 pm »

What's his deal? Getting all pissy over a few wires? Richie thought, Something tells me something bad'll happen...
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 11:22:07 pm »

Michael looked around the room, seeing three others there. He noticed Shadow was the only one wearing clothing normal to Orre. Hm at least one other person here is from the region. Michael walked over to Shadow and sat next to him. "Hey name' Michael, what's yours?" Michael held out his hand to shake.

Flame entered the room transparent hiding until he saw the Shinx, floating over in front of it and appearing suddenly.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 08:21:15 am »

Michael looked around the room, seeing three others there. He noticed Shadow was the only one wearing clothing normal to Orre. Hm at least one other person here is from the region. Michael walked over to Shadow and sat next to him. "Hey name' Michael, what's yours?" Michael held out his hand to shake.

Flame entered the room transparent hiding until he saw the Shinx, floating over in front of it and appearing suddenly.
"Cool you share my father's name.  I'm Shadow.  I'm not exactly sure why we are here though.  The men in here have yet to explain what is going on.  Who is everyone anyway?  Are they trainers?"
((who's in the room besides me and Michael?  I'm not sure where everyone is...and how come some people have snag machines already?  I thought they were going to be built later on using an upgrade of michael's (XDgodmichael) one))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 09:33:18 am »

"Cool you share my father's name.  I'm Shadow.  I'm not exactly sure why we are here though.  The men in here have yet to explain what is going on.  Who is everyone anyway?  Are they trainers?"
((who's in the room besides me and Michael?  I'm not sure where everyone is...and how come some people have snag machines already?  I thought they were going to be built later on using an upgrade of michael's (XDgodmichael) one))
"I got no clue either, I had figured I would make my dude speak, but since he's got back up now I'll just wait. All I know is I got a letter that said something about battling and Gateon Port so I came here thinking they were making a new Colosseum." Michael puts his feet up on the table, his hands behind his head and leans his chair onto its back two legs. "Oh well, not like I was planning on doing much else today. Me and my friends already got bored exploring that old Lab out by Agate."

((as far as i know, its ian, you, RCS, and me, the others still havent entered, and old Lab = the shadow pokemon lab, im assuming they wont use it anymore if they are smarter because its in plain view of at least Agate so not very secretive, to use it anymore))
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 09:45:03 am »

"I got no clue either, I had figured I would make my dude speak, but since he's got back up now I'll just wait. All I know is I got a letter that said something about battling and Gateon Port so I came here thinking they were making a new Colosseum." Michael puts his feet up on the table, his hands behind his head and leans his chair onto its back two legs. "Oh well, not like I was planning on doing much else today. Me and my friends already got bored exploring that old Lab out by Agate."

((as far as i know, its ian, you, RCS, and me, the others still havent entered, and old Lab = the shadow pokemon lab, im assuming they wont use it anymore if they are smarter because its in plain view of at least Agate so not very secretive, to use it anymore))

((Indeed, it does make sense for them to not go back.  Btw wanna team up in the RP Michaell?... Zohaib is going to join me in the RP too, so how about the three of us travel together in this rp?))

"Well hopefully they'll bother to tell us why we are here.  There must be something all of us have in common.  I'm not much of a trainer so it might not be that, I only have the Eevee my father gave me but I'm hoping to do well as a trainer in the future.  Maybe there is going to be a new Colosseum."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: