Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 06:03:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP  (Read 3368 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 09:54:31 am »

"Alright! Who's the guy I have to see?"

The man behind the Snorlax gestured tword Dylan. When Dylan approached he began to speak.

"The first meeting is meant to be at an undisclosed location.  This Abra will teliport you there."

"Good. Whoever made this is going to get a piece of my mine. Let's go Biotech."

"Bel"

The Abra flailed it's arms and Dylan was teliported into the Room under the Cafe.

(Cooper wrote in the snag machines against my planing. However, I plan on having these be unrefined and will eventually be upgraded by Dylan. As it currently stands, I've already given them a lousy power supply and inefficient wiring.)
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 12:21:13 pm »

((Indeed, it does make sense for them to not go back.  Btw wanna team up in the RP Michaell?... Zohaib is going to join me in the RP too, so how about the three of us travel together in this rp?))

"Well hopefully they'll bother to tell us why we are here.  There must be something all of us have in common.  I'm not much of a trainer so it might not be that, I only have the Eevee my father gave me but I'm hoping to do well as a trainer in the future.  Maybe there is going to be a new Colosseum."
"Ya if they wanted a good battler they would have called on some of the champs at the Colosseums." Michael looked at the ceiling thinking for a moment before dropping the chair back on all four legs. "Well since its something relating to battling, why don't you and me team up? You said you weren't much of a trainer so I could help you." Speaking quieter so the others in the room couldn't hear. "And from the looks of how everyone is dressed you and me are the only ones from Orre so I could care less what happens to everyone else."

Both Michael and Flame saw as Dylan and Biotech appeared in the room. Flame decided to have some more fun and faded from view. Floating over behind Biotech, flame unleashed a small Ember at the unsuspecting Metal Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 12:27:47 pm »

Kloud trailed behind Dylan and Abra teleported her without a word. She looked around the room, as though she were sizing everyone up, before looking down to Oscuro. These people sure are dressed weird... And some of them have some Pokemon I've never seen in person before! I wonder where these people came from...
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 12:44:22 pm »

Kloud trailed behind Dylan and Abra teleported her without a word. She looked around the room, as though she were sizing everyone up, before looking down to Oscuro. These people sure are dressed weird... And some of them have some Pokemon I've never seen in person before! I wonder where these people came from...
Michael saw Kloud appear behind Dylan, smiling. "Well now I know we aren't here for our battle skills, there is a girl here." He said smirking.

Flame still wanting to mess with more pokemon saw Oscuro and grinned, before using Confuse Ray on it.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 12:48:30 pm »

Kloud simply shook her head. Oscuro bumped into Kloud's leg, unable to keep himself straight. He was shrimpy, even for an Eevee, so he bounced away. Kloud picked him up and held him close, and he seemed to regain his senses.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 12:55:48 pm »

"Ya if they wanted a good battler they would have called on some of the champs at the Colosseums." Michael looked at the ceiling thinking for a moment before dropping the chair back on all four legs. "Well since its something relating to battling, why don't you and me team up? You said you weren't much of a trainer so I could help you." Speaking quieter so the others in the room couldn't hear. "And from the looks of how everyone is dressed you and me are the only ones from Orre so I could care less what happens to everyone else."

"Yeah, us Orre kids have gotta stick together.  From what seriousness the people here have, I think we all might be seeing a lot of eachother.  Working together may be good in whatever they have planned" Shadow smiled, having found a new friend.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 02:11:45 pm »

"So I guess we are all here. Now what's this about?" Ian send.

Back in the port...

"Man what did this guy send his son?" A worker complained.

"I don't know. But here's the kid's picture. We just wait for him."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 04:49:01 pm »

Kloud simply shook her head. Oscuro bumped into Kloud's leg, unable to keep himself straight. He was shrimpy, even for an Eevee, so he bounced away. Kloud picked him up and held him close, and he seemed to regain his senses.
"Ha girly you better hope we ain't doing too much fighting that little furball won't be able to fight. Look at it, it couldn't even hold its own weight, fell onto your leg and then just got knocked away by hitting you leg." Michael was grinning, and Flame was still having fun now just flying around the room firing Ember in the direction of the pokemon and other people always missing by an inch or so.

Michael finally turned to it and pressing a button on the pokeball on his waist recalled Flame to his ball.

((aryeh you said the place looked better now, since XD but can we keep Pyrite Town still looking run down with thugs, like during the games. thats where i decided michael is from))
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 05:01:42 pm »

Multiple trainers kept appearing around the room. Some pokemon appeared with them. Cooper spotted a Beldum and an Eevee.
Lo Vista was spooked by the Litwick, but he ignored it when he saw an Eevee appear, and ran over to greet it.
"Shinx!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 05:09:32 pm »

"My name is Kloud." Kloud said it in a low tone of voice, sounding only slightly irritated. "I wouldn't test your luck if I were you, big-mouth."

Oscuro had hopped down and looked at Lo Vista, his head tilted. "Vee?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 05:12:53 pm »

"Ha girly you better hope we ain't doing too much fighting that little furball won't be able to fight. Look at it, it couldn't even hold its own weight, fell onto your leg and then just got knocked away by hitting you leg." Michael was grinning, and Flame was still having fun now just flying around the room firing Ember in the direction of the pokemon and other people always missing by an inch or so.

Michael finally turned to it and pressing a button on the pokeball on his waist recalled Flame to his ball.

((aryeh you said the place looked better now, since XD but can we keep Pyrite Town still looking run down with thugs, like during the games. thats where i decided michael is from))
"Its funny how you guys are fighting, but you guys dont even know each other. At least me and Cooper met each other."

"Vee!" Espeo yelped. It ran over to the other eevee.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

"Um, Im Cooper, if you guys would like to know." Cooper raised his voice over the argument.

Lo Vista backed up from Oscuro and Espeo, confused as he saw double.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 05:38:59 pm »

(We still need Richie before we get down to business BTW. He's still outside)

"Yeah. I'm the odd man out." Dylan said as he looked around the room. "Everyone else has these sute little Pokemon, and I'm standing here with my heavy metal Beldum."

"Bel"

"Of course I'm not complaining, Biotech. You know machines are my biggest interest. Besides, we're in Orre, one of the most technologically advanced regions in the world. You saw the metal Kyogre out there. And the rotating bridges they have around the pier? Before we leave, we have to see Realgam Tower. I heard you barely have to move your legs there. And if they can keep a town like the Under going for as long as they have..." As Dylan talked, more and more energy filled his voice.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 05:54:58 pm »

"Um, Dylan, is it? The Under was shut down a long time ago..."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2011, 05:59:35 pm »

"After having been active for years upon years years. It's not easy to keep something like that going as long as they did, but it was done. And the efficiency of that mining operation was though the roof. If there had been more minerals, it'd still be around today. Mining is the source of all machinery. Without metals, what will you make parts out of?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: