Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:22:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP  (Read 3315 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2011, 02:05:09 pm »

NOTE: Be reminded, before reading the setup, this is many years after XD. There is no doubt that significant changes can and will have taken place. I mention due to my role for Sherles in this...

++++++++++

"Govener Sherles! The letters and representitives have been sent as you have requested. But, isn't this a bit much for an agressive Caterpie?"

"Fool. You don't realize it. It's hapoening again. And the Caterpie is a sign. This time, it will be much worse."

"What will, sir?"

"It's on a need-to-know basis. Now, get the conference room ready."

"Yes sir."

++++++++++

It was a rather peaceful day in Lilycove city. Except for one person, running around franticaly. He was looking for someone, and not getting results.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" A teenage lad with a Beldum at his side asked as he aproached the man.

"I've been asked to locate a lad known as Dylan and convey a message to him. Do you know of him?"

"I'd say I know him pretty well. In fact, you could say I've known him since he was born."

"Could you bring me to him?"

"Of course." But the lad didn't move. All he did was crack a smile.

"Ah, I see. In that case, you have been requested to come to the Orre region. Details will be expanded upon once you are there. I have been told to inform you of it's urgancy."

"And how do you propose I get there?"

"A boat has been arranged and is waiting at the harbor."

"In that case, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Thank you young sir."

*Later*

"Alright, me and Biotech are ready to go."

"Wont you be warm in that coat?"

"That's my business, isnt it? Will you be Taking my luggage?"

"Yes sir- this is rather heavy."

"It's just some essentials. Clothing, tools, etcetera."

"Right, we'll be departing then. There will be several stops along the way."

"So I have company? Interesting."

(Note: Shadow simply got a letter saying to go to Gaeton Port, and bring the group and himself to Sherles's office)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:28:05 am by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 02:21:44 pm »

Slateport City...

Sigh... This is the place, and no sign of the boat. Where is it? Richie thought to himself as he sat, with his legs hanging off of the edge of the harbor, "I might be early though... What do you think, Poochyena?"

"Gao!" Poochyena barked excitedly.

"Apparently, I'll be going to a different region, but it didn't specify..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 02:27:15 pm »

"First Stop. Slateport City!"

"Ack. He doesn't have to yell. It's just me."

"Bel"

"Yeah, I hear ya. It might have been short lived, but on go the gloves."
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 03:04:10 pm »

Cherrygrove City, Just Off-Shore

Cooper was relaxing in his inflatable raft, his Shinx, Lo Vista, sleeping in his lap. He was holding a Super Rod in one hand, while his other lay behind his resting head. His hat was laying on his face as he rested.
A smal tug on the line startled him, and he sat up cautiously, careful not to wake Lo Vista. He started to reel in his line, but as he did, he noticed his raft move. He started to reel faster, and his raft started moving faster. He let go of te reel as it slipped frm his hand and started spinning out of control. He grabbed the reel again, and strengthened his grip on the rod. The raft was moving full speed now, and was heading straight for the line of rock.
When the raft was only about 20 meters away, a Kyogre shot out of the water in front of Cooper, the fishing line wrapped around its tail. It cleared the rocks, and Cooper's raft slid onto a tall, smooth rock that angled out of the water. Cooper screamed as the raft shot into the air, and the now-awakened Lo Vista shocked him with Discharge.
The Kyogre landed with a huge splash, and the raft folowed. Cooper, still holding the Super Rod, was frozen with shock(literally). The raft had stopped moving now, and the Kyogre was floating right in front of him. Coooer noticed that the Kyogre had multiple spots all over it, like the dents and rust of old metal.
Then, the Kyogre's top half opened, and a man in a suit stood up and faced Cooper.
"Hi?" Cooper responded.
The man picked up something that looked like a scarf and tossed it to Cooper. He also tossed a small case, the size and design of a pokeball. Cooper examined the "scarf" and realized it was a glove that was the length of a sleeve. He put the glove on his right arm, and noticed it had some buttons on the outside. He decided to investigate them later. He thought the same with the case.
"Hold on to that fishing rod." said the man.
As Cooper obeyed, the man dissappeared back inside the Kyogre and it took off at full speed, dragging the raft behind it.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 03:25:23 pm »

Shadow walked along the streets of Orre.  Things had changed since his father Michael had saved Orre from the threat of Team Cipher.  Orre had improved drastically and now had streets.  Wild Pokémon ran past him.  They were a new occurence.  Shadow smiled at this fact.  He had grown up through Orre's upwards spiral into happiness.  Of course something unsettled him.  He had recieved a strange letter telling him to go to Gateon Port.  It didn't tell him much but apparently because he was the son of the person who saved Orre once before, it assumed he had the same capabilities.  Of course Shadow doubted that.  He wasn't much of a battler.  Sure he was quite confident on the outside but on the inside he feared he couldnt really live up to the expectations of his family.  A family who saved the whole region.  Could he be a hero himself?

He finally reached Gateon Port.  Was someone going to meet him there?  He sat on a bench, waiting for whoever it was to arrive.  The sea air was fresh but the atmosphere was not that fresh however.  Something strange was happening and he could just feel it.  He was conditioned for that sort of thing, learning to always be aware of the surroundings.  Something was off.  Was this letter attributed to whatever was off, Shadow was soon to find out.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 03:30:21 pm »

"I don't really want to leave Kanto, Oscuro... But after they tore down Pokemon Tower, it just hasn't been the same." Kloud sighed sadly.

"Vii?" Oscuro looked up, his expression concerned.

"I know they'll miss me, but... They have Jean, right? Ten year olds get to go out on cross country adventures, I'm sure an eighteen year old can go wherever she wants to. They'll be okay." Kloud smiled, swinging her feet off the edge of the docks in Vermillion. Oscuro sat next to her, cuddling closer as a gust of sea air chilled the air. "I wonder when that boat will get here..."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 04:08:39 pm »

As the mechanical kyogre towed Cooper's raft, he spotted many sea pokemon, like Luvdiscs, Seakings, and he even caught the sight of a Lapras. Lo Vista fell asleep after a few hours, and Cooper's hands were becoming sore from holding is fishing rod. His raft had an attachment to hold it, but Cooper didnt't trust that it was sturdy enough on its own to hold the super rod while it was being tugged with such force.
His face brightened as he got an idea. Carefully, he pulled his backpack from his back, using only one hand at a time. He pulled open the opening and reached inside, pulling out a roll of duct tape. After struggling with the rod and the tape for about ten minutes, he eventually got the rod to stay attached to the raft.
His hands finally free, he laid back in his raft. He picked up the small pokeball-like case and opened it. Inside were multiple computer chips. He picked up an orange one, and noticed that it looked similar to a hair clip. He clipped it to his hat and continued looking. He picked up a chip that looked like the first, and clipped it to Lo Vista. The other chips weren't very interesting, so he put them in his bag. He started examining his glove. The first button looked like a pokeball. He pressed it, and a light shone from his bag. As the light disappeared, his hand started to tingle, and a pokeball appeared in it. He placed the ball back in his bag, then presed the next button, which was a red plus. A potion appeared this time. He placed it back in his bag. Cooper looked at the rest of the buttons, noticing that they were all shaped like items.
After about an hour, Cooper had tested out every button, except for the bike and fishing rod butons. He looked up, and noticed land in the distance. He pointed out a lighthouse, along with some platforms rising out of the water.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 04:49:00 pm »

In Castelia city...

"Where is the ship?" Ian complained.

"Eve!"

" I know Espeo,they invite us somewhere and their late. This could tame awhile."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 05:11:08 pm »

Finally a weird boat showed up in the port. "Mr Ian, I presume. Please board the ship."

"Sure okay."

"Eve!"

Ian and Espeo boarded the ship and it immediately took off.

"To a new adventure."
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 05:43:24 pm »

"Ahh, Lilycove city, where the land ends and the sea begins. This is the city where I met your mother, and my adventure came to a halt. But now son, you can continue the adventure. But
I wish for it not to be in Hoenn, because after it became my home, I already knew everything there was to know about it." Said Zohaib's Father, he was a middle aged man, with a black
mustache. Zohaib was looking out to the ocean, the sea was a gleaming blue, He was pondering about what it could hold in the future. His new adventure.

"Mr.Steel!" said a voice, it came from a old man wearing a black tuxedo.
"Your ship has arrived" he said again.

"Sir, are you ready for this? The ship will be setting course for Canalave City, Sinnoh." Said Zohaib's Father.

A silence came as Zohaib looked down, he turned around and spoke, "I am ready"

"Good son, Now I want you take this before you leave it will aid you on your journey" His father replied. Zohaib was handed a shiny black and yellow pokeball, it was an ultra ball.

"What is it?" Zohaib said, holding the ball as it gleamed in the sunlight.

"It is-" Zohaib's Father was cut off by the sound of a horn. The ship was setting sail.

"Gotta go, Dad! I will miss you!" Said Zohaib as he ran on deck. He looked out to the sea, ready for his new adventure.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 07:42:49 pm »

It took the Kyogre at least 30 minutes to reach the port town. As the mechanical pokemon approached the dock, it slowed down and the raft followed suit.
Cooper noticed a big pink building in the shape of a crab. The front patio of the building had tables, chairs, and umbrellas. Next to the diner was a bright, lit-up Pokemon Center. Multiple houses lined the outskirts of the town.
"EEEENNNNHHHH!!!"
Cooper spun around to see the risen platforms spinning and connecting to each other. He examined the tall lighthouse sitting on a stationary platform. He gazed at the top of the tower, observing some Togekiss as they played in the air.
Suddenly, the Kyogre opened up and the mysterious man appeared.
"Collect your things and meet me at the Pokemart."
As he walked away, Cooper started to remove the duct tape, until he remembered the functions of his new glove. He looked for the button that resembled a super rod, gripped the fishing rod, and pressed the button. The rod dissappeared, and Cooper looked in his backpack, to see his rod appear inside. He stroked Lo Vista's head to wake him up, hoisted him onto the dock, then hoisted himself up. He reached back down to grab his things, then dragged his raft up and onto the deck. He pressed a button on the raft and it compressed into a small, napkin-sized piece of plastic. He placed the raft inside his pack and headed for the mart.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 08:34:26 pm »

Ian found a strange arm thing in his room. "What is this?" he put it on his right arm.

"Sir we are here." Ian got out. He took his bag and walked out. He walked right into a guy holding a Shinx.

"Oh gosh sorry."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 09:24:59 pm »

As Cooper was leaving the dock, a kid about his age was exiting a boat. As Cooper was passing him, the kid suddenly turned around and bumped into him.
"Whoa sir!" Cooper cried.
"Oh gosh sorry."
Lo Vista, sitting in Cooper's arms, sneezed, letting out a few sparks. Cooper looked the young man over. He was holding a robotic arm-thingy.
"Hey! You've got a glove-thingy too! Hi, I'm Cooper!" He reached out his hand.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:26:59 pm by RSC Cooper Inc » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 08:15:43 am »

"Ian. Nice to meet you. So were you on your way to the pokemart too?"
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 09:33:31 am »

The boat left the port and was heading out to Sinnoh, but all of a sudden, out of the blue a storm appeared.

"All hands to deck! A major storm is appearing, it is an unknown cause, we will have to turn back!" Said the captain.

The storm was causing waves to pound the ship, nearly knocking it over.

"Sir! The radar is blocked! It's too dark to see!" Said one of the crewmen.

As the boat tumbled over to it's sides, chaos all around, one person did not even realize what was going on. Zohaib was asleep in his cabin. As the boat knocked around, the pokeball on his desk toppled over and the pokeball slammed on the floor. With such a force it caused a Pokemon to come out! It was a Ralts. The Ralts had looked outside seeing all the terror of the storm.
Ralts used teleport off command and they teleported to the deck of the ship. Still, asleep Zohaib was still not awaken by this. Ralts realized it had no choice but to use all it's power to teleport again ... but to where?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: