Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:37:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Covered Uncover: An Orre Region RP  (Read 3310 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2011, 08:46:28 pm »

(I dont see how a young eevee could be faster than a level 60+ ninjask, but whatever...)

Ninjask fainted!
Kangaskhan used Shadow Ball!
The attack had no effect on Espy...
Lo Vista used Thunder Fang!

Kangaskhan fainted!

Chobin returned his pokemon to his pokeballs. "Chobin has failed, yet again... Just like when Chobin faced that biker man..." Chobin sulked. "Chobin guesses that burglers will ravage lab, even after Chobin has spent so much work on it..."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:04:32 pm by RSC Cooper Inc » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2011, 09:09:56 pm »

"Ravage the lab? We came for info, not ravaging labs."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2011, 09:32:58 pm »

Chobin brightened.
"Information? What information must burglars find?"
"Do you know anything aboutt Shadow Pokemon?" Cooper asked.
"Shadow Pokemon? study Chobin study Shadow Pokemon for ten years!"
"Do you know if any Shadow Pokemon are around?"
"Oh yes! Chobin knows of three! Chobin has them inside lab! Come follow me!" He turned and walked into the building.
Cooper turned to Ian, shrugged, then followed. Lo Vista stayed at Cooper's heels.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2011, 09:38:46 pm »

"Let's go." Ian walked inside, Espeo on his shoulder.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2011, 04:54:42 am »

(I dont see how a young eevee could be faster than a level 60+ ninjask, but whatever...)
((LOL Ian is always so OP'd xD ))

"Well I was planning on going to the ONBS, I have caught bits of conversations before about things called Shadow Pokemon but never paid much attention to them, though I do remember hearing mentions of the ONBS in those conversations, so that seems like our best bet." Michael said as they rested. Suddenly he remembered something. "Oh ya Shadow, if we get into trouble here we need to get out of it, don't expect the Police Chief Johnson to be of any help, that idiot has can barely put his pants on right, much less help anyone." Michael said, showing he clearly had little respect for the man.

Standing up, "So want to get started toward the ONBS now, its on the other side of town so we have a little bit to walk."

"Alright you lead the way" Shadow replied, wondering how a radio station could assist; well perhaps they could as they do research about what's going on in Orre, in fact didn't they help Shadow's Father!

+++

Somewhere else in Pyrite.

"I see... I will dispatch of them soon."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2011, 08:55:59 pm »

As Cooper and Ian entered the building, Cooper noticed a huge TV screen mounted on the opposite wall. The screen had a huge crack radiating from the middle. Many buttons, levers, and lights adorned machines that were attached to the lower part of the wall. Most of them were broken, but many on the right side of the room looked brand new. Both the left and right walls had a steel door. The right door slid open as Chobin walked through it. Cooper followed Chobin. This room had been ransacked.
"Cipher come through, looking for Robo-Pokemon information." Chobin stated. "Cipher take Robo-Groudon," Chobin sulked. "But not take everything." He pulled a picture frame off the wall and placed his hand on a sensor pad behind it. Panels on the floor shifted, and a staircase appeared below them. Chobin walked down the stairs as Lo Vista climbed up onto Cooper's head.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2011, 09:01:25 pm »

"This is great. A freaky scientist who refers to himself in third person." Ian said.

A boat landed in Phenac City. Wes walked off the boat. "Haven't been here. Anyway time to get going. Pyrite is the best bet. Come out!" Wes released two pokeballs.

"Esp!"

"Umb"

"Espeon, Umbreon, lets go! To Pyrite town."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2011, 09:18:36 pm »

"I wonder where Kaminko is. Let's follow him downstairs." Cooper started descending down the staircase. He noticed that this floor was separated into metal grate platforms that were either attached to the walls or hanging from the ceiling. The ceiling was crowded with wires and pulleys. Hooks hung down over brightly colored switches that were connected to the platforms.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2011, 10:28:47 pm »

(Kinfin, why're you guys waiting on me? I posted last. I asked If I could grab some Pokes, just say something to mean we couldn't like the system is being finalized or something...)

"Um, thanks for answering my question..." Richie said sarcastically, "Now, if you guys are done spacing out, we should get a move on."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2011, 10:35:09 pm »

(Kinfin, why're you guys waiting on me? I posted last. I asked If I could grab some Pokes, just say something to mean we couldn't like the system is being finalized or something...)

"Um, thanks for answering my question..." Richie said sarcastically, "Now, if you guys are done spacing out, we should get a move on."
(We were waiting because I did mention the down system thing. I kinda don't want the whole 'Even though the concept of being relatively new trainers is important to the plot, I'm going to totally ignore that and get a full team right from the start' thing happening...)

"Yeah. Let's go It's going to be quite the trip. Our first stop is Realgam tower."
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2011, 10:42:40 pm »

"Right... Where's that?" Richie asked, "I've never been to Orre."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2011, 10:43:59 pm »

"Right... Where's that?" Richie asked, "I've never been to Orre."
"The map said if we travel due west, it'll stick out like an iron screw in a bowl of Titanium bolts."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2011, 06:12:12 pm »

A brown briefcase sat on one of the platforms. "Shadow Pokemon safe in briefcase." Chobin stated. "Unfortunately, hook system is rusted, and Chobin knows no way to platform. Unless trainers can think of way."
Cooper thought for a moment, then looked at his snag machine. He pressed a button and his fishing rod appeared in his hand. He cast it out cautiously, snagged the briefcase, then yanked the rod backward to pull it in. He quickly dropped the fishing rod so he could catch the case. He set the case down on the ground and released the latch. The case held three pokeballs.
"Ah! Hooray! Pokeballs hold Murkrow, Drifloon, and Dwebble." Chobin announced.
Cooper returned his rod to his bag, and turned to Ian. "You get first choice."

Murkrow Lv 20

Shadow Hold
Shadow Wave

Golett Lv 20

Shadow Mist
Shadow Wave

Dwebble Lv 20

Shadow Shed
Shadow Wave
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2011, 06:15:12 pm »

A brown briefcase sat on one of the platforms. "Shadow Pokemon safe in briefcase." Chobin stated. "Unfortunately, hook system is rusted, and Chobin knows no way to platform. Unless trainers can think of way."
Cooper thought for a moment, then looked at his snag machine. He pressed a button and his fishing rod appeared in his hand. He cast it out cautiously, snagged the briefcase, then yanked the rod backward to pull it in. He quickly dropped the fishing rod so he could catch the case. He set the case down on the ground and released the latch. The case held three pokeballs.
"Ah! Hooray! Pokeballs hold Murkrow, Drifloon, and Dwebble." Chobin announced.
Cooper returned his rod to his bag, and turned to Ian. "You get first choice."

Murkrow Lv 20

Shadow Hold
Shadow Wave

Golett Lv 20

Shadow Mist
Shadow Wave

Dwebble Lv 20

Shadow Shed
Shadow Wave
(Cooper, are you some form of Psychic? I was planning on getting my hands on a Murkrow at some point in this)
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2011, 12:19:26 pm »

"I guess I'll take murkrow. Now Chobin where do you suggest we go to find some shadow pokemon?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: