Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 02:27:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Fallout: The Jungle of Concrete Sign-Up and Discussion

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallout: The Jungle of Concrete Sign-Up and Discussion  (Read 143 times)
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2011, 09:16:04 pm »

War...  War Never Changes.  From the beginning of man to it's apocalyptic end it was a engulfed in war.  Though, mankind never met it's end, not yet...

The war, The Great War.  Only 2 hours.  The largest most deadly war on the planet lasted only 2 hours.  It wasn't a war of soldiers or tanks, but the war of the atom bomb.  On October 23, 2077 they fell from the sky, every person on the surface of the planet saw explosions surround them.  The few that weren't caught in those explosions were heavily mutated and changed by the radiation.  Some survived though, in the great "Vaults".  Sheltering them underground, in mountains, anywhere that could protect them.  People flocked inside with fear of the approaching war, though, unknown tot he public, most of the vaults were made to perform terrible experiments on the inhabitants such as testing mutagen agents, mind control, and social and health situations.  The few vaults that were really for protecting the population were used as shelters for generations until eventually releasing people into the wastes where they were on their own to survive.

New York was one of the cities that got the worse of it.  But with surprise, it wasn't turned into a crater everyone expected.  Witnesses claim they saw Nukes explode far above the city with sort of lights protecting people from the explosion, but it was only for the first few bombs, the rest hit their target.  The only people that survived were the residents in the Vault, but by the time they first emerged, the city already had new occupants.  Not just the mutants and Ghouls that wandered around the city, but a mysterious faction that called themselves "Concrete", they forced people into martial law, with their superior technology and weapons everyone had to obey.  Though many don't agree or trust Concrete, they formed a rebellion against them, they grouped together on Long Island, causing Concrete to struggle to keep control of the area.

The fate of New York is locked in war.  Will anyone step up to manipulate the odds?

Name:
Bio:
Other Useful Information:

Characters

Name: Terrian Pollard
Bio: He was 15 when the Anti-Concrete Rebellion was created.  When his father joined he was forced to go with him.  He ended up working with the main research team for the Rebellion.  He spends most of his research on pre-war technology.  It is a tough job though since most of it is hoarded by Concrete.
Other Useful Information: Specializes in Energy Based Weapons, Science/Electronics, and Medicine/First-Aid

I doubt many people will join but wouldn't hurt to pitch the idea and see if anyone is up for it Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 09:50:09 pm »

[Reserved]
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 01:48:23 am »

So....  I assume no one is interested -_-
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 02:21:17 am »

[Reserved for my signup]
I will join. I will post my signup later. Is busy now xP
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: