Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 10:29:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Rapture War

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rapture War  (Read 111 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:59:29 pm »

Basically this takes place a year after the rapture. Demons have taken over the whole planet. except a few rebels who fight them with swords and different types of guns. However only a few rebels have guns because those are the demons weakness and they had them destroyed.

NAme:
Age( At least 18)
Weapon.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Talisin
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 01:54:04 pm »

I would like to join in thiuh I would only be able to post once or twice a day during the week.

Name..Joe Pinapples
Age..23
Weapon..handguns ( looking for the paired revolvers that belonged to his father) katanna ( a weapon he was taught by the last living samurai)

Joe comes from a long line of gunslingers,from an early age he was trained in the art of gun kata. He knew one day he would take his fathers place though fate had other ideas.

On his wedding day the rapture started the battle was force and with his father at his back they held their own moving through the demons like angles of death dancing from one form to the next. Spinning out into the doorway guns aimed at the demon generals head,a split second before he pulls the triggers there is a loud notice and everything goes black.

Some time later he wakes up everyone in gone his family and his love,not only that his fathers guns are no where to be found.

(This is a little rushed I was getting ready for work)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: