Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:45:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plasma Leader N’s Full Name Revealed

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plasma Leader N’s Full Name Revealed  (Read 1602 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2011, 12:39:07 pm »

Junichi Masuda must want Internet attention this week - he just updated the Gamefreak blog with some surprising background information about N. He finally revealed that N's full name is "Natural Harmonia Gropius." Yes, N's first name is actually Natural. And yes, laughably, his last name is Gropius (I see two similarities there, one Pokemon-related [tropius], and one not XD.) On a serious note, and Masuda did not say this, but "Natural" is English, "Harmonia" is Latin, and "Gropius" is German, meaning N's name comes from three different languages (and he's German?). Masuda stated that the abbreviation "N" actually comes from "natural number" since N is highly intelligent in math - he is even called a "magician of mathematics," which isn't surprising considering his character design shows him wearing a Menger sponge.

As for his personality, Masuda says he is bright, emotional, has a high IQ, stands aloof from the world, keeps people at a distance, loves Pokemon, and thinks of himself as a perfect person, much of which is already explored in the games. He is apparently able to see the pasts and futures of people as well. And most surprisingly, people in the Pokemon world say that he was born from Pokemon (his parents are unknown). Could that be explored in the third version, or is it yet another cool Pokemon plot point that will be dropped and forgotten?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Talisin
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 12:49:27 pm »

And don't forget he is like the Dr Doolittle of the Pokemon world too..sadly though I think the story will go away like so many interesting side charecters in the animated series. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 02:17:56 pm »

Natural... lol that's a weird first name (al naturaaaaal xD )
Harmonia... well we know that bit already though it's possible Ghetsis kidnapped him so he might not be a harmonia biologically xP
gropius... xD he gropes people... well he gropes pokemon more probably... or he gropes the male player character.... but it's german? hmmm I wonder what that means.
let's see if this comes into play in pokemon grey!
born from pokemon... inb4 his green hair comes from gardevoirxhuman relations xDDD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 02:24:57 pm »

Natural... lol that's a weird first name (al naturaaaaal xD )
Harmonia... well we know that bit already though it's possible Ghetsis kidnapped him so he might not be a harmonia biologically xP
gropius... xD he gropes people... well he gropes pokemon more probably... or he gropes the male player character.... but it's german? hmmm I wonder what that means.
let's see if this comes into play in pokemon grey!
born from pokemon... inb4 his green hair comes from gardevoirxhuman relations xDDD
He grasps monaters. Hahahahahaha! Viet Crystal FTW.

But really, with a name Like that, it's no wonder he goes by 'N' makes you wander what the poacher from the Anime Q J's real name is.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
No Name Available
AKA: Milky13
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 02:47:42 pm »

I find it interesting that his name comes from three languages, now they need to explain why.

Now to a more pressing matter, What is Pokemon Hunter J's real name? lol
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 04:55:20 pm »

I can imagin it now. N has just been born. I will name him Natural
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 05:18:30 pm »

I find it interesting that his name comes from three languages, now they need to explain why.

Now to a more pressing matter, What is Pokemon Hunter J's real name? lol
J stands for Jstupid4thgenanimenonsense xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 10:17:20 pm »

Great, now whenever I play the game I will always think of N's voice with a German accent.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 04:20:58 am »

meh I still make him sound like Kaiba because of his ego
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 10:25:03 am »

edit-

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:47:09 am by Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: