Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:50:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Non-Pokemon!! Roleplay- Sign up and Discussion

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-Pokemon!! Roleplay- Sign up and Discussion  (Read 804 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2011, 04:50:19 pm »

I'll join, I'll havta check the link later; I'm on my Wii...

Name: Kein
Appearance: Height: 6'0" Weight: 187lbs; Has rather long, silver hair, reaching to the base of his neck. Wears a dark red cloth around head, also wears a black scarf worn loosely around neck.
Bio: Kein is the owner of a Mech Warehouse, where he builds machines, weapons, anything to help him and his family. He strives to aid in ending the wars, but alas, he can't find the guts to leave his family to fight this cause.
Addition Info: Since I assume weapons are needed, Kein handles a wide variety of weapons; he excels at using a weapon he created: It's a sort of Gunblade that transform between each stage; Stage one: Blade, S2(Stage two): Shotgun, S3: Split(Two swords), S4: Rapid-Fire.

He also has a rather deep voice(I imagine stuff in Anime form, voices apply to me! xD); think Flay from Mana Khemia(Without the superhero monologing), or, you can imagine Byron from Pokemon D/P.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:55:52 pm by Richie » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: