Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:45:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cogs in the Sky

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cogs in the Sky  (Read 1145 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 06:56:35 pm »

"There should be an inn somewhere, but if not, my wife'd have a panic attack if she knew a killer was stayin' at our place." Kein explained, "Any plans?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 11:00:39 pm »

"There should be an inn somewhere, but if not, my wife'd have a panic attack if she knew a killer was stayin' at our place." Kein explained, "Any plans?"

"I am not a killer! It was self defense. Some corrupt politician tried to make me his slave. He took a brand and tried to burn me. I took a knife and killed him. The guards that serve him just keep chasing me. If we can't find an inn we don't have to tell her. I wouldn't put anyone in danger like that. I'll just bandage up and leave. You'll never see me again."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 05:38:14 pm »

"I am not a killer! It was self defense. Some corrupt politician tried to make me his slave. He took a brand and tried to burn me. I took a knife and killed him. The guards that serve him just keep chasing me. If we can't find an inn we don't have to tell her. I wouldn't put anyone in danger like that. I'll just bandage up and leave. You'll never see me again."
"Don't go gettin' upset! Although, technically, you did kill 'im, so you are a killer... Not like I care." Kein said, "Yeah, sure, c'mon, Julia'd be happy to patch you up, stay here, I gotta get an aeth- I uh, I gotta get somethin' for a friend." Kein walked off to his shop, to get the battery.

Kein eventually made it back to Kloud and Dylan, who seemingly haven't moved an inch, "Heya, I got your order."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 06:00:29 pm »

Wildfire weaved through the crowds, not stopping at Rick-Es command.
"Stop! Wildfire! Wildfire!"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 07:47:50 pm »

"Don't go gettin' upset! Although, technically, you did kill 'im, so you are a killer... Not like I care." Kein said, "Yeah, sure, c'mon, Julia'd be happy to patch you up, stay here, I gotta get an aeth- I uh, I gotta get somethin' for a friend." Kein walked off to his shop, to get the battery.

Kein eventually made it back to Kloud and Dylan, who seemingly haven't moved an inch, "Heya, I got your order."

"okay."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 08:19:39 pm »

Ian watched a cat run past him. He also heard someone following it before he saw him. "Not worth leaving for. Besides that guys wife is supposed to patch up my arm. Wait. What was that guy's name?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 06:10:11 pm »

"Oh, hey!" Kloud's eyes lit up. "Thank you so much."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 06:20:10 pm »

"Don't worry about payment, I don't think I could've sold that to anyone as of late..." Kein said, "If ya need help constructin' a gun with that, tell me, I got a place out on the outskirts of Bellview."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 06:41:39 pm »

"Where is he?" Ian complained. All of a sudden a bullet hole appeared next to Ian's head.

"Holy shit!" he yelled. A person in a suit of armor holding two guns walked forward.

"YOu can't keep running Ian." a female voice in the suit of armor said. "Now come in peacefully, or we'll have problems."

"I guess I should RUN!" Ian took off running.

"Tch. Fool." The woman took off after Ian.

Ian found the guy who helped him before. "Hey guy. I need help. NOW." Another bullet hole impaled itself in a wall next to Ian.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2011, 06:49:07 pm »

"Hm? What's the rush?" Kein said, "Shots are fired all the time, what makes this different?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2011, 06:51:58 pm »

"Well she wants to KILL me!" Ian yelled.

The woman rushed from the shadows, about a mile away.

"Hurry!" Ian pleaded.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 10:49:25 pm »

"Well she wants to KILL me!" Ian yelled.

The woman rushed from the shadows, about a mile away.

"Hurry!" Ian pleaded.
Kein glared at the armored figure, assuming an offensive stance, taking out his Stage 1 Blade, "Can't we get along?" Kein asked sarcastically.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 06:37:37 am »

"idiots. You would rather fight me then flee. That's a death sentence for you. And you," she. Pointed at Ian. "You are gping where you belong." she drew a double sided sword.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: