Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:15:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic  (Read 2659 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2011, 05:40:06 pm »

"Pewter Gym, this should be easy." Richie said, walking into the gym.

Meeting with his first gym trainer, Richie glared at a boy who seemed overconfident, "So, you think you have the audacity to stand in my way?"

"You're a thousand light-years from facing Brock!" the boy said.

"Whatever." Richie shrugged, "Go, Chop Seui."

The battle was over as quickly as it had started, "What did you learn?" Richie said to the boy. A white light caught his eye, Chop Seui was evolving! A now freshly evolved Charmeleon stood next to Richie, "This makes the challenge easier."

Richie stood before the Gym Leader of Pewter City, Brock, "Well, you look like a promising challenger." Brock said.

"Don't patronize me, I'm here to claim the Boulderbadge." Richie said, he lifted his hand, covering his left eye, "As the aspiring, 'Champion of the World', all obstacles shall be crushed under my heel. Let's battle!"

Gym Leader Brock wants to battle.
Gym Leader Brock sent out Geodude.
Richie sent out Chop Seui.

"Chop Seui. Metal Claw!" Richie said as his Pokemon attacked the other, the Geodude, holding on by a strand.
"Geodude! Tackle!" Brock yelled as Geodude rushed the Charmeleon, resulting in less-than-satisfactory amount of damage.

"Take it out. Metal Claw." Richie said, the Pokemon fell from the hit, "Please tell me you have a stronger Pokemon."

"No problem! Onix! Come on!" Brock yelled, sending out his esteemed "stronger Pokemon", Onix.

"Chop Seui, repeat." Richie said as Chop Seui slashed at the Onix, scoring a critical hit, felling the mighty Pokemon, "Hmph, don't speak, just give me the badge." Brock handed the Boulderbadge to Richie, Richie left the gym, heading to the museum to meet with the others.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: