Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 10:29:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic  (Read 2702 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2011, 05:15:03 pm »

Kloud wiped her forehead off and smiled. "Uff... You guys did good." She glanced around, wanting to find her companions before departing the forest.

((Henry and Lester are around level 13-ish, the others haven't been touched since capture lol))
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2011, 05:51:16 pm »

"Kloud! Neighbor boy! Where did you head off too!?" Richie called, searching for his comrades.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2011, 06:49:54 pm »

"Kloud! Neighbor boy! Where did you head off too!?" Richie called, searching for his comrades.
"Just walking down the path singing do wa diddy diddy dum diddy do." Kinfin called back at Richie, who had clearly fallen behind.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2011, 07:03:51 pm »

"Just walking down the path singing do wa diddy diddy dum diddy do." Kinfin called back at Richie, who had clearly fallen behind.
((BEHIND!? You sir, is who's behind!!))

"About time, how long did you plan on making me wait?" Richie asked.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2011, 07:08:44 pm »

"You two can go ahead some, I'm going to evolve Spaghetti another time before I proceed." Richie said, walking through the forest.
(We were ahead, see?)

"But I digress. Shall we get going already? As beautiful as nature is, I grew up in society, and thus, I'd prefer not taking forever to get to the next town."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2011, 07:14:30 pm »

(We were ahead, see?)

"But I digress. Shall we get going already? As beautiful as nature is, I grew up in society, and thus, I'd prefer not taking forever to get to the next town."
(I thought you meant training)

"You grew up in the laziest town in the world." Richie said, "I did manage to evolve Spaghetti so I have no reason to be pessimistic anymore for awhile. Let's go."

Richie walked in and out of the gate, finding himself in a greyish town, "Pewter City, I presume?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2011, 07:22:33 pm »

"Uh huh." Kloud nodded. "It looks kinda old. I heard they have an awesome Museum here, though!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2011, 07:30:00 pm »

"But of course. Relics of the past, brought from the depth of the earth here for us to learn from. And even more, they also have machines that represent the future as well. It's the perfect combination of how thing were and how they will be brought together to educate and inspire. I love museums. And while I prefer art museums, this is a great variety as well."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2011, 07:33:47 pm »

"Kinny, you're... Kind of a nerd." Kloud said, laughing before dashing ahead. She had recalled Lester and now it was Henry running at her heels.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2011, 07:35:52 pm »

"Uh huh." Kloud nodded. "It looks kinda old. I heard they have an awesome Museum here, though!"
"Right, I saw, on the news, that a scientist found an orange-colored object and called it the Old Amber, assuming that it bore traces of an ancient Pokemon. They cut his segment short due to no one believing him." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2011, 07:39:18 pm »

"Hey, wait for us Blondie! You coming or what?" And with that, Kinfin chased after Kloud.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2011, 07:54:19 pm »

"Sigh... They expect me to tag along in childish games." Richie said, following them, "I might as well play with them, they could aid me to my Championship."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2011, 07:56:23 pm »

Kloud stopped and turned around near the entrance to the Museum and laughed before sticking her tongue out. "Whaaat? Can't keep up~?" Kloud made a cute face before looking to Henry.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2011, 08:00:53 pm »

"Yeah, well I-" Wild Pidgy appeared. "Daisy, get rid of this poser."

A few seconds later...

What? Daisy's evolving?

"Daisy! Look at you! You're a Butterfree! See, I told you that all it took was time. Anyway, museum time."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2011, 08:04:40 pm »

Kloud stopped and turned around near the entrance to the Museum and laughed before sticking her tongue out. "Whaaat? Can't keep up~?" Kloud made a cute face before looking to Henry.
Richie stopped about a yard away from Kloud, gasping heavily, "Huff, huff, Of, course I can, this, huff, is merely, huff-" Richie dropped to his knees, looking painfully exhausted, "C-curse my low stamina...!" He muttered.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: