Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:02:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic  (Read 2660 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 22, 2011, 06:42:13 pm »

Adventure Start!
Pallet Town...

Ngh... This. Is so. Boring... Richie thought to himself as he lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, It's enough that I'm pretty much confined to this room, I really wonder what the trainers on TV are doing...

He sat up, then looked out of his 1/4th open window, "Sigh, I wanna go outside..."

"Richie, dear, lunch is ready, come down!" Mom called.

"J-just a sec!" Richie called back, he ran down the stairs into the living room, and sat to the table, "Thanks."

"You look upset, you okay?" Mom asked.

"Honestly, no. Mom, I wanna go outside, I want to be a trainer." Richie exclaimed.

Richie's mom looked disappointed, but she stayed silent.

"Mom?"

"... I can't let you do that... It's too dangerous." she replied sternly.

Richie hung his head, then walked up to his room.

---

"I should've expected that answer..." Richie mumbled, "No! I can't stay here!!" Richie walked to the window and pried it open, I'm outta here! he thought as he jumped from the window to the ground, "Phew, now, where to start?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 06:49:55 pm »

Kloud had been sitting on the floor, playing her Gamecube and looking bored out of her mind. "That's it." She opened her PC and took out the Potion, taking care to place it and a few other essential supplies in her Bag, before going down the stairs, then facing her mother.

"Mom, I'm going on my adventure."

"...."

"Bye Mom."

Kloud sighed and left the house, looking around. "First things first, I gotta catch a Pokemon. I don't really want to go visit that creepy old Professor by myself... So maybe I can get one of the local Pokemon to come with."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 06:56:55 pm »

"Tch-! Agh!" Richie dropped to the ground with a thud, gripping his ankle, "I really should have thought over jumping from the second floor!"

"Sigh, isn't there a Professor here? Agh! Dammit! Stupid ankle!" Richie spat, gripping is sprained ankle, harder this time, "Can't catch a break..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 06:58:23 pm »

Kinfin was sitting in his room, playing his NES.

"Take that Airman! Leaf Shield to the face! ..... I'm bored now."

Kinfin then jumped out his window, yelling "Adventure!"

"Ah, perfect landing."

Kinfin then heard Richie's calls of pain, and ran in his general direction.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 07:01:27 pm »

Kloud heard someone shout. It sounded like they had said "Adventure"? It was somewhat close to the Lab. She walked closer, peering from behind a sign. She'd rather just see what was going on, first.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 07:20:08 pm »

"Oh, you must be one of the neighbor boys. Well, you might as well be useful and help me up, I need to get to the Professor, it's important that I get there posthaste." Richie said, holding his hand up to the boy.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 07:30:54 pm »

"Oh, you must be one of the neighbor boys. Well, you might as well be useful and help me up, I need to get to the Professor, it's important that I get there posthaste." Richie said, holding his hand up to the boy.
"Hey hey hey. The name's Kinfin. Not Neighbor Boy. Got it? Now hold on, I'll get ya to him."

Kinfin then began to lift Richie onto his back, but was having a bit of an issues accommodating for his weight.

(Kinfin is typically twiggy)
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 07:33:23 pm »

Kloud came out from behind the sign and walked over. "Um, hi. I've seen you two before..." She tilted her head, then pulled Richie off of Kinfin's back and supported him on his injured side. "You'll break your back if you aren't careful. Where are you headed?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 07:40:45 pm »

"Thanks. And to the Local Prof. Appreciate the assistance."

And with that, Kinfin began to lead the way to the lab.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 07:50:24 pm »

Kloud came out from behind the sign and walked over. "Um, hi. I've seen you two before..." She tilted her head, then pulled Richie off of Kinfin's back and supported him on his injured side. "You'll break your back if you aren't careful. Where are you headed?"
Richie looked at the girl with a confused look, "You've seen me before? Ngh, anyways, I need to get out of this killjoy town. I need the Professor to provide a Pokemon for me." He turned to the boy known as Kinfin and said, "Well, thank you for helping, Neighbor boy."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 07:53:05 pm »

Richie looked at the girl with a confused look, "You've seen me before? Ngh, anyways, I need to get out of this killjoy town. I need the Professor to provide a Pokemon for me." He turned to the boy known as Kinfin and said, "Well, thank you for helping, Neighbor boy."
"I told you, the name's Kinfin. You should be more willing to remember it. After all. If I'm having trouble lifting you, I'm sure that the girl would too. Speaking of which, how about some names?"

All the while, Kinfin continued to lead the way to the lab.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 08:04:46 pm »

"I told you, the name's Kinfin. You should be more willing to remember it. After all. If I'm having trouble lifting you, I'm sure that the girl would too. Speaking of which, how about some names?"

All the while, Kinfin continued to lead the way to the lab.
"Why do you seem so offended? You're my neighbor, and you're a boy. Anyway, I'm called Richie." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 08:08:56 pm »

"That creeper...?" Kloud looked irritated for a moment before shaking her head. "Anyways, I'm Kloud." She nodded. "I live in the house to the north-west, so I can see pretty much everywhere in town from my window."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 08:12:50 pm »

(Alright, since we're using injury to get to the Lab, I'm going to veto the Professor grass thing)

"Looks like we're here." Kinfin said as they got to the door of the lab. But what was on the other side wasn't exactly the most pleasant of sights or sounds.

(Enter the Oak Bros. I think we should all control the Oak we manipulate rival in out personal playthoughs)
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 08:16:35 pm »

Kloud dropped Richie in shock. "Y-you...?!" She glared at one of the boys.

"Heheh... Lookie lookie, it's Kloud. What, were you looking to get a Pokemon? Don't even try, loser! Gramps only has three, and they're for us! You're too late." He smirked.

"You're a jerk." Kloud said, rather matter-of-factly.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: