Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:34:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trilocke Project, FireRed Cover, Roleplay Topic  (Read 2653 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 08:21:51 pm »

"Hey, check it out. The string bean's mustered the strength to lift something twice his size. What are you, some kinda ant?"

"If I were an ant, you'd be a paint splatter. Ant's can lift 50 times there weight."

"Did I say twice? I meant that."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:29:03 am by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 08:25:45 pm »

(Alright, since we're using injury to get to the Lab, I'm going to veto the Professor grass thing)

"Looks like we're here." Kinfin said as they got to the door of the lab. But what was on the other side wasn't exactly the most pleasant of sights or sounds.

(Enter the Oak Bros. I think we should all control the Oak we manipulate rival in out personal playthoughs)
Richie walked to a boy in a yellow long-sleeve shirt, Terry Oak, seemingly ignoring his ankle, "Salutations-"
But he was cut off, Terry laid his hand over his mouth, "No." he said, motioning a zipper.
Terry held three fingers up then smiled evily, then removed his hand.

Richie stared at Terry.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 08:35:11 pm »

(Alright, major Oak time)

"Alright, thank you very much! Yes, alright then. Ah, it's good to see that you three are here, Gary, Larry, Terry! And I see you've brought your friends, very good. The more the merrier!"

Professor Oak came waking in, at first addressing someone outside, then addressing everyone inside, then placing a suitcase on a table, and opening to to reveal a number of Pokeballs.

"Yes I figured that this would happen, that's why I asked for more Pokemon, you see. Take one one you'd like, all six of you."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 08:43:09 pm »

"Okay, Professor, I'll take this one, Charmander is it?" Richie said, picking up a Pokeball, labelled with a fire symbol.

Terry budged Richie to the side and swiftly picked up a Pokeball labelled with a water symbol, "Water." he said bleakly.

"Tch- Hmm, I'll name you, Chop Seui." Richie said happily.

"Marsh." Terry said to the Pokeball.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 08:59:25 pm »

"Looks like I don't have to go off on my own, then." Kloud smiled and picked up a Pokeball with a small water symbol on the front. She opened the ball, and a Squirtle popped out. "Henry." "Squirt!" Henry seemed more than pleased with his new master. Gary butted in.

"This one's mine!" He snagged a Pokeball with a leaf symbol on it. "It doesn't need a nickname to be good."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 09:06:19 pm »

"I'll take this one." Kinfin grabbed a Pokeball with a Leaf Symbol. He called upon the Pokemon within, to reveal a Bulbasaur.

"Now what to call you..." Kinfin's thought returned to his argument with Larry. "Ant eh? Alright, I'll call you Antonio."

"Then I'm taking this one!" Larry Snagged a Pokeball with a Fire Symbol, then proceed to chuckle rather jackassedly.

"Good, Good, you've all made excellent choices. be sure to take very good care out there, it's a dangerous world, and if your Pokemon take too much of a beating you'll be heading to Lavender Town, posthaste."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2011, 09:52:12 pm »

(So, it's clear about the personalities of the Oak bros.
Terry; The Obnoxious One-worder.
Gary; The Straightforward Jerk.
Larry; The Laughing Jackass.
Kinda like Fu-jin, Seifer, and Rai-jin, respectively.)

"Hmph." Terry grunted as he glared at Richie, "Battle." He sent out Marsh.

"Tch-" Richie backed up, then sent out Chop Seui, "Go, Scratch!"

"Tackle."

(Clash of epic proportions battle music. Oh, and battle skip.)

"Hmph." Terry grunted as he stormed out of the lab.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2011, 10:03:46 pm »

(Yeah, I'd say that's about right.
And FYI, Kloud's gone for the night)

"It's unavoidable so let's just fight."

"That's the smartest thing you've said in your life."

The Growls Tackles and Scratches were flying like insane, and a critical hit saved Kinfin from pain.

"Grrr, you'd best be looking out."

"But after ever fight with me, you're just going to pout."

(Oh my god. Did I just do that?
That was annoying as a gen I Zubat.
This whole damn post might as well be rap music
But it came natural so I might as well use it.

By the way, since I don't want to mess up my unintentional rhyming, the dialog goes Larry then Kinfin both times. I figured I might was well just do this to prevent confusion. I've been listening to Pokemon Cyphers all day. So that might explain the lyrical battle)
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 03:17:09 pm »

"What's there deal? I don't even know them!" Richie asked, he turned to Chop Seui, who was lying on the ground, as would a Slaking, "Chop Seui, you alright?"
No response, Chop Seui had fallen asleep.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 03:32:50 pm »

Kloud started to walk away.

"Hey! Even if my brothers can't take you losers out, I can sure take you out!" Gary said, running after Kloud. She turned around to face him. They locked eyes for a moment.

"Alright then." Kloud shrugged and Henry ran out in front of her. Gary let Bulbasaur out of it's ball. Tackles were exchanged, and before soon, Henry was looking ragged.

"Hah! You'd better be ready to go to the Pokemon Tower if you're going to be so weak." Gary said snidely. Kloud just smiled and opened her bag. She had the Potion from her PC! She healed Henry, who was ready to continue on now.

"Tch." Gary looked irritated. Henry then had one final Tackle, and the battle was over. Gary ran after his brothers without a word. Kloud gave Henry a hug. "Good job, Henry!"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 04:12:17 pm »

Richie returned Chop Seui to his Pokeball, "What an unexpected turn of events..." Richie said, he turned to Kloud, "Shouldn't we get going?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 05:36:42 pm »

Richie returned Chop Seui to his Pokeball, "What an unexpected turn of events..." Richie said, he turned to Kloud, "Shouldn't we get going?"
"Hey, not inviting me?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 05:42:22 pm »

"Hey, not inviting me?"
"You are a person who saved from captivity, so naturally, I'm indebted to you, you can accompany me on my journey around the world." Richie said, "Now, shall we."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 05:45:00 pm »

Kloud raised an eyebrow at Richie's lofty words. "Right. Let's! We can make an adventure out of it."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 05:49:44 pm »

"Indeed." Richie said, opening the door, a bead of sweat rolling down his face, as if holding back the urge to limp, "L-lets."

(Richie's speech and mannerisms are side-effects of him being practically a prisoner in his own home.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: