Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:50:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Official Zelda Thread

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Zelda Thread  (Read 3174 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2015, 06:26:08 pm »

So I won an auction on Ebay £7.50 for a copy of Twilight Princess for the Wii (I know the GC one is considered better, but it's very expensive).  This will be my first non-top down Zelda game.  Hopefully I don't suck.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to Triforce Heroes.  Will anybody want to play it with me when it comes out?  I'd love to co-op with some people.  I think it has to be 3 at a time though, I don't think they said you can do it with 2.  Let me know if you want to play it with me and then when it's out and I've bought a copy, let me know again and we can schedule something.

Also I'm at the final boss of Minish Cap but I keep getting wrecked by those 3 Darknuts and they lower my hearts so much I lose to Vaati.  Hopefully at some point soon I can post saying I've won this darn game xD
The Wii controls are a bit strange, but you can also equip an extra item, which makes up for it.

TP  Pro tips.

Walkthroughs for the GC and Wii version differ in that on the Wii, left is right and right is left compaired to the GC version. That being said, you shouldn't need a walkthrough for anything but the golden bugs, poes, and the Owl Statues since a fortune teller in game shows you where the pieces of heart are.

Speaking of Golden Bugs, you need to collect them all in order to get your wallet max sized, so it's worth it.

Anything you can collect, you can collect from a distance with the Gale Boomerang, but remember, it's almost useless for combat. For combat, stick with the bow.

Speaking of the Bow, Bomb Arrows instantly kill Stalfos. This will save you tons of trouble.

The Slingshot is totally useless once you get the boomerang, unless you're going fishing, in which case, it's great for getting your hands on Bee larva.

Once you can use Wolf Form at will, it's important to remember that the wolf homing attack is a great way to jump off a cliff if you aren't careful.

And most importantly, the Magic Armor is uselsss for anything except the final battle with who the f*ck do you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: