Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 10:00:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Official Zelda Thread

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Zelda Thread  (Read 3203 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 09:59:34 am »

I won Link's Awakening today.  Got no deaths so I got the better ending.

So I've won 4 Zelda Games over the last couple months, just in time to shift my time to Pokémon again.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2014, 08:00:00 am »

I've bought a ticket to the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses concert for April Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2014, 01:29:22 pm »

I've bought a ticket to the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses concert for April :P
Niceeeee.
I bet it'll sound amazing. Zelda has such great music.
I'm jealous dude. Enjoy it! :o
Report Spam   Logged
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2014, 03:26:35 pm »

YOOOOO, double post but who cares because the Wii U Zelda is coming out next year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECWlFInyFM&list=PL2JiZAV5BmDV5D1fdNSCKNNMRtMCutjhe
Unrelated, but starfox 2015 is coming out too.
Hypeeeeeee
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2014, 09:09:14 pm »

This Zelda game is gonna be THE Zelda game.
Anyways, I hope it doesn't turn out like Windwaker's or Skyward's promise of open world.
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2014, 07:44:51 pm »

This Zelda game is gonna be THE Zelda game.
Anyways, I hope it doesn't turn out like Windwaker's or Skyward's promise of open world.
Yeah, I hope so. It definitely looks pretty nice so far.
Eh, an open world would definitely be cool, but I loved skyward sword and I love WW too from what I've played, so it's not totally necessary for me.
I'm not worried about the game being good either way :p
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2015, 06:52:25 pm »

So I'm currently about half way through The Minish Cap which I've been playing on my GBA Player on my Game Cube.  Hopefully I'll win that and it'll be my 5th win.  I've just ordered Link to the Past for GBA too.  I wanted to get Four Swords Adventures but it's like £60 and that's ridiculous.  I might order Phantom Hourglass too.  Plus I'm going to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses in April.  I think by now, you could say I'm a Zelda fan.  At least a fan of the 2D Zeldas.  The 3D ones are cool but I prefer to watch them rather than play them.  My sense of direction is really bad, I can only really play top-down games.  I could walk a few miles in Minecraft and I'll be lost for hours haha.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2015, 07:21:35 pm »

So I'm currently about half way through The Minish Cap which I've been playing on my GBA Player on my Game Cube.  Hopefully I'll win that and it'll be my 5th win.  I've just ordered Link to the Past for GBA too.  I wanted to get Four Swords Adventures but it's like £60 and that's ridiculous.  I might order Phantom Hourglass too.  Plus I'm going to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses in April.  I think by now, you could say I'm a Zelda fan.  At least a fan of the 2D Zeldas.  The 3D ones are cool but I prefer to watch them rather than play them.  My sense of direction is really bad, I can only really play top-down games.  I could walk a few miles in Minecraft and I'll be lost for hours haha.
The light arrows are forever miss able in Minish Cap if you don't get them before heading for the wind Element.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 09:20:50 am »

So I'm currently about half way through The Minish Cap which I've been playing on my GBA Player on my Game Cube.  Hopefully I'll win that and it'll be my 5th win.  I've just ordered Link to the Past for GBA too.  I wanted to get Four Swords Adventures but it's like Ł60 and that's ridiculous.  I might order Phantom Hourglass too.  Plus I'm going to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses in April.  I think by now, you could say I'm a Zelda fan.  At least a fan of the 2D Zeldas.  The 3D ones are cool but I prefer to watch them rather than play them.  My sense of direction is really bad, I can only really play top-down games.  I could walk a few miles in Minecraft and I'll be lost for hours haha.

You have a minimap though in Zelda. Minecraft just has a broken map and everything looks the same so it's easy to get lost. Tongue

Also, don't get Four Swords or Four Swords Adventure except if you have people to play with.
It's 4 players only. The game won't let you play alone.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2015, 10:10:42 am »

You have a minimap though in Zelda. Minecraft just has a broken map and everything looks the same so it's easy to get lost. Tongue

Also, don't get Four Swords or Four Swords Adventure except if you have people to play with.
Actually, Four Swords Adventures is easily played single player. I should know. You end up controling the four Links in sync, which is easier than it sounds.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2015, 12:00:13 pm »

the mini-maps aren't very good.  They give you a ballpark throw but they aren't good for navigation from screen to screen.

Also Four Sword Adventure has single-player and multi-player.  Though regular Four Swords is only multi-player sadly.

Also as an update, I did 4th Boss in Minish Cap today.  Also ordered Phantom Hourglass yesterday.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2015, 08:42:00 pm »

Actually, Four Swords Adventures is easily played single player. I should know. You end up controling the four Links in sync, which is easier than it sounds.

Really? I'll pick it up then.

the mini-maps aren't very good.  They give you a ballpark throw but they aren't good for navigation from screen to screen.

Lol. Did you ever see the Water Temple of Ocarina of Time? Best minimap ever. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 07:43:01 am »

Really? I'll pick it up then.

Lol. Did you ever see the Water Temple of Ocarina of Time? Best minimap ever. XD
lol you trollin' ...water temple bloody hell that would do my head in

also keep in mind that FSA is very rare now, so it might cost you quite a lot unless you get lucky.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 12:50:02 pm »

lol you trollin' ...water temple bloody hell that would do my head in

also keep in mind that FSA is very rare now, so it might cost you quite a lot unless you get lucky.
Really? Because I bought my copy for like, 14 bucks?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 06:37:50 pm »

Really? Because I bought my copy for like, 14 bucks?
When did you get it?  Cos I've been looking it up on various sites and they all seem to be quite expensive, even in various regions.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: