Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:40:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Official Zelda Thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Zelda Thread  (Read 3169 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »

FE if you want a serious challenge. That's what that series is. Zelda if you want an exploration adventure that may be easy of hard depending on how nintendo decree.

Supposedly the new Zelda is gonna be the hardest yet.

The latest FE is ridiculous hard or ridiculous easy from what I heard.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 01:15:36 pm »

http://kotaku.com/zelda-is-getting-a-dynasty-warriors-ish-spin-off-on-wii-1485625889?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Hyrule Warriors is a Zelda spinoff in the style of Dynasty Warriors. It's made by Tecmo Koei, the creators of Dynasty Warriors.
Looks like what it sounds like.

If this wasn't Wii U exclusive, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 10:26:57 pm »

http://kotaku.com/zelda-is-getting-a-dynasty-warriors-ish-spin-off-on-wii-1485625889?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Hyrule Warriors is a Zelda spinoff in the style of Dynasty Warriors. It's made by Tecmo Koei, the creators of Dynasty Warriors.
Looks like what it sounds like.

If this wasn't Wii U exclusive, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

There's just too much awesomeness in there~
I'm so glad my bro has a WiiU~~~
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 01:15:35 am »

Was fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 10:47:36 am »

So since it was only £3 on sale, I bought Oracle of Seasons a few days ago.  I just beat the third dungeon.  I'm not the best at it but I'm doing better than I thought I would.  I found the third boss easier than the second cos I spammed the sword at the third.  I did the Blaino fight on my first try too which I'm happy about.  Even the little achievements make me happy since I'm not very good haha.  The game can do a lot of very annoying things to me but overall I'm having fun; this is my first Zelda game.  I may get Oracle of Ages while it's on sale too.  Do you guys think it's a good idea to do that?  I don't know if I'd be able to win both games any time soon, but it may be worth having it for the future if I do while it's cheaper this week for the sale.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 10:53:00 am »

So since it was only £3 on sale, I bought Oracle of Seasons a few days ago.  I just beat the third dungeon.  I'm not the best at it but I'm doing better than I thought I would.  I found the third boss easier than the second cos I spammed the sword at the third.  I did the Blaino fight on my first try too which I'm happy about.  Even the little achievements make me happy since I'm not very good haha.  The game can do a lot of very annoying things to me but overall I'm having fun; this is my first Zelda game.  I may get Oracle of Ages while it's on sale too.  Do you guys think it's a good idea to do that?  I don't know if I'd be able to win both games any time soon, but it may be worth having it for the future if I do while it's cheaper this week for the sale.

They're both pretty good games.
They're not as similar as some say. Heck, they're not like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks which are essentially the same game.
And you can link them in some sort.
You get codes for completing one which you use in the other to unlock an alternative end with a new boss.
If you like it enough, I'd suggest you get A Link to the Past (available on the Wii) and A Link Between Worlds (on 3DS).
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 11:15:16 am »

They're both pretty good games.
They're not as similar as some say. Heck, they're not like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks which are essentially the same game.
And you can link them in some sort.
You get codes for completing one which you use in the other to unlock an alternative end with a new boss.
If you like it enough, I'd suggest you get A Link to the Past (available on the Wii) and A Link Between Worlds (on 3DS).
I'm hopefully gonna get A Link Between Worlds for free with the promotion when you register oras on club nintendo Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 06:42:39 pm »

Oracle Ocarina of Seasons is the puzzelyer of the two, while Oracle Ocarina of Ages is the combat oriented one. If memory serves correctly at least. Either that, or it's the vice versa.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2014, 01:15:44 am »

Was fun.
Hah. That's freakin awesome
Report Spam   Logged
Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2014, 11:47:16 am »

Was fun.

Recognised the name, he colabs with Pogo now which is awesome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 06:09:22 am »

lol
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 10:37:59 am »

Just won A Link Between Worlds!  That means I've won 3 Zelda Games... that one plus both Oracle games.  I own Link's Awakening too so I will do that one next.  If anybody wants to send me any others in the mail, let me know xD
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2014, 09:19:59 am »

Just won A Link Between Worlds!  That means I've won 3 Zelda Games... that one plus both Oracle games.  I own Link's Awakening too so I will do that one next.  If anybody wants to send me any others in the mail, let me know xD

XD
Check on club.nintendo, they have some for the Virtual Console sometimes.
I got A Link to the Past sometimes ago on it.
Link's Awakening is cool and it has some references to other games too.
Is it the original Awakening or is it DX?
Original was on GameBoy and DX was on GBC. DX had a new dungeon and was, more colorful. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2014, 11:35:47 am »

XD
Check on club.nintendo, they have some for the Virtual Console sometimes.
I got A Link to the Past sometimes ago on it.
Link's Awakening is cool and it has some references to other games too.
Is it the original Awakening or is it DX?
Original was on GameBoy and DX was on GBC. DX had a new dungeon and was, more colorful. XD
I have the DX one.  I started playing it today and won the first dungeon.  I'm hoping to win before ORAS comes out.  Yeah lots of Mario references already so far.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2014, 06:34:47 pm »

Majora's Mask 3D has been announced!
Ready your ocarinas and gear up~
The hardest Zelda game is coming.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: