Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 07:41:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Hero Roleplay - Signups and Discussion

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Hero Roleplay - Signups and Discussion  (Read 1690 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2011, 10:55:14 am »

guys too many posts without me >.<
I might have to lock it sometimes so it doesnt go too far without me
also Richie why did you run away and leave the scene we were in. that kind of ruins the plans >.>
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2011, 12:59:38 pm »

But if you do that, we might forget about it and stop posting in it.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2011, 02:47:40 pm »

Hey Aryeh, since your having Avian and Sparkman go on patrol, can they help Sara?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2011, 03:11:15 pm »

Hey Aryeh, since your having Avian and Sparkman go on patrol, can they help Sara?
Well I put the patrol thing to get them out of the way doing generic hero stuff because I wanted to focus on Aryeh's research and Burstnatrix's finds in the outskirts..

a new hero will come forth from the ice... the new and powerful Elemental Hero Wildheart!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2011, 03:13:59 pm »

Well I put the patrol thing to get them out of the way doing generic hero stuff because I wanted to focus on Aryeh's research and Burstnatrix's finds in the outskirts..

a new hero will come forth from the ice... the new and powerful Elemental Hero Wildheart!

I was gonna ask about Wild Heart. What about the Destiny Heroes

And was that a yes or no
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2011, 04:44:55 pm »

I was gonna ask about Wild Heart. What about the Destiny Heroes

And was that a yes or no
If I've got time then yes, but the other two things are priority

For this RP I'm only doing the Season 1 Heroes, but if we do a sequel I'm planning to have Neos and the Destiny Heroes show up

expect Bladedge, Necroshade and the Season 1 Fusions such as the coming up Rampart Blaster (which is why I sent Burstrinatrix and Clayman to check out the melted ice), Tempest, Mudballman, Steam Healer and Wildedge.

Aryeh ties into the E-heroes in some way so also look out for that Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2011, 05:23:18 pm »

No Blade Edge Necroshade or Doriado?
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2011, 06:55:45 pm »

guys too many posts without me >.<
I might have to lock it sometimes so it doesnt go too far without me
also Richie why did you run away and leave the scene we were in. that kind of ruins the plans >.>
Sowie, I'll have him head back.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 10:42:02 am »

No Blade Edge Necroshade or Doriado?
I just said Bladedge and Necroshade will show up in my previous post, I have big plans for those two
Doriado is not an Elemental Hero, she is a ritual monster called Elemental Mistress Doriado who is actually the boss monster of the Charmers like Wynn the Wind Charmer and Hita the Fire Charmer
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 10:46:33 am »

Are you gonna post?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 03:08:23 pm »

If you don't mind, I'm gonna introduce a new character.

Name: LAN
Powers: able to morph his body into various objects, making the flesh on his arm turn into a sword, a whip, a claw. Is able to turn the flesh on his whole body into armor and can make a shield. He also has tentacles that can stab a person like a needle, which allows his molecular structure to break down and reconstruct to look like he person he stabbed.

Additional info: LAN is an anti hero who hangs out without Sara. He tries to seduce many girls, including Sara on many occasions.

Additional info: LAN is an anti hero who hangs with Sara. He
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:12:48 pm by Gir » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 03:38:19 pm »

Appearing soon:

Name: Wildheart
Powers: Wildheart is stronger than a normal person and is brilliant at weilding weapons like swords and he has a special boomerang called the Cyclone Boomerang which can cause massive damage.
Info: Wildheart is a warrior from many years ago and one of the earliest superpowered people.  He was frozen in ice and is going to be released and will join the E-Heroes.

Name: Necroshade
Powers: Necroshade can control the powers of darkness and blend into the shadows.  He is in fact undead.
Info: Necroshade is actually going to be the villain of the story and aims to spread a dark shade of death upon the world.

Bladedge's involvement is currently a secret Wink
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 11:27:37 pm »

New Rival/Villain/whatever!! Appearing soon!

Name: Derick
Powers: Bonded with the alien, Part. Along with Flight, Strength, and Speed, he has the power, Bind, which allows him to attach objects and materials to his suit and use as weapons and armor.
Info: Attends the same school as Chase and the others. Derick is a cynical and sadistic person who views supers as "impure and disgusting abominations", and plans to "cleanse" the city of them. He has already accumulated a hitlist with names slashed.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2011, 05:15:56 pm »

Aryeh, Can you have your character notice LAN
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2011, 03:40:23 pm »

Guys, shouldn't we rp more before Aryeh get's off?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: