Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:50:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Hero Roleplay - Signups and Discussion

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Hero Roleplay - Signups and Discussion  (Read 1658 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 07:56:18 am »

55 is quite old to be a superhero Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 08:26:35 am »

55 is quite old to be a superhero Tongue

*Points at NoMan, age 76*
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 09:10:41 am »

Aryeh has been proven wrong
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:55 am »

*Points at NoMan, age 76*
what are you talking about?

This is about dashing superheroes running about saving the city, not old men.  55 is way too old to be a powerful sword fighter whatever, does not fit ian's character model.  Also characters dont age in superhero comics so though someone like spiderman may have been around 50+ years, he isn't a 70 year old man

Aryeh has been proven wrong
No I havnt, I'm never wrong, that's my mantra.  55 is too old for a superhero unless they are like some kind of immortal person who has been around many years.  But actually having a 55 year old man being a fighter battling powerful supervillains is just silly

in other news I'm starting the rp soon.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 11:31:27 am »

Wolverine, age 130
Jason Blood, age 1,400
Hercules, age 2,800
Captain Marvel, age 3,000
Thor, age 4,000
Martian Manhunter, age 10,000
The Doctor, age 250,000
The Jennies, age 250,000
The Spectre, age 99,999,999
The Phoenix Force, age 99,999,999

You've been proven wrong Aryeh.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 11:40:00 am »

Wolverine, age 130
Jason Blood, age 1,400
Hercules, age 2,800
Captain Marvel, age 3,000
Thor, age 4,000
Martian Manhunter, age 10,000
The Doctor, age 250,000
The Jennies, age 250,000
The Spectre, age 99,999,999
The Phoenix Force, age 99,999,999

You've been proven wrong Aryeh.
I said, not including immortal ones.  Did you not read my post?  They dont actually age.  Herpaderp
I'm still not wrong with what I said.  Having an actual 55 year old man is silly.  That doesnt include immortal ones who still are young in how they are physically.
So no I've not been proven wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 11:42:06 am »

I said, not including immortal ones.  Did you not read my post?  They dont actually age.  Herpaderp
I'm still not wrong with what I said.  Having an actual 55 year old man is silly.  That doesnt include immortal ones who still are young in how they are physically.
So no I've not been proven wrong.
Top of the list is Wolverine. He's not immortal, he's just one damn tough Canadian.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 10:49:26 pm »

So Eraqus in kingdom hearts birth by sleep he's like 70 and he still fights crime
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2011, 04:53:57 am »

So Eraqus in kingdom hearts birth by sleep he's like 70 and he still fights crime
>MFW Kingdom of Hearts

Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 10:58:28 am »

So, hows the scenario gonna play out?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 12:58:24 pm »

So, hows the scenario gonna play out?
Post for your character and create a plot.  What I want is for everyone to develop a plotline for their characters and then all the plots will cross over in one big superhero royale
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »

Oooh. I have plans that involve more Radio Aliens then. ANd maybe I'll make Hilo develop. Teenage superheros do that all the time. Nothing too extreme, just a new weapon that he can turn his arm into or something like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 01:01:43 pm »

Kinfin you wanna know a spoiler? xP  PM meh if you wanna Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 01:10:19 pm »

May I accompany you in this here Roleplay? xD
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 01:17:54 pm »

May I accompany you in this here Roleplay? xD
Yes Yes and Yes Cheesy

also post in the pokemon one too xD
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: