Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:54:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Hero Roleplay - Signups and Discussion

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Hero Roleplay - Signups and Discussion  (Read 1653 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2011, 05:07:50 pm »

Why no one post anymore? ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2011, 09:29:14 pm »

Anyone wanna volunteer to be possessed by the next wave being? I plan on tailoring it to you. YOu'll have full control and it'll be a proper fight.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2011, 09:35:01 pm »

Anyone wanna volunteer to be possessed by the next wave being? I plan on tailoring it to you. YOu'll have full control and it'll be a proper fight.

How about LAN?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2011, 09:37:49 pm »

How about LAN?
I can't seem to find LAN's info on this thread...
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2011, 09:40:01 pm »

If you don't mind, I'm gonna introduce a new character.

Name: LAN
Powers: able to morph his body into various objects, making the flesh on his arm turn into a sword, a whip, a claw. Is able to turn the flesh on his whole body into armor and can make a shield. He also has tentacles that can stab a person like a needle, which allows his molecular structure to break down and reconstruct to look like he person he stabbed.

Additional info: LAN is an anti hero who hangs out without Sara. He tries to seduce many girls, including Sara on many occasions.

Additional info: LAN is an anti hero who hangs with Sara. He
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2011, 09:44:08 pm »

Sounds like Speaker the Slasher would be appropriate. Primary methods of combat include a variety of blades both for close range slashing and long range throwing. Wave flames being a Dark Blue, and a generally sadistic personality. Have fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2011, 09:56:49 pm »

What exactly is Wave Flame?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2011, 10:10:23 pm »

What exactly is Wave Flame?
You know that fire that shows up whenever Rio becomes Hilo? Hertz wave flame is silver, Amps was black. It's basically the representation of there wave frequency.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2011, 05:17:16 pm »

Locked? D:
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2011, 05:26:17 pm »

Locked? D:
will re-open tommorow because I dont want too many posts without me

also here is an idea. No more damn swordfights guys.  This is for superhero battles with shooting cool blasts and having powers with cool things.  Swords and blades and whatever is booooring.  They ruin the action scenes.  Also they are outdated, this is modern and stuff.  If you are to use weapons, use guns and stuff like that.  I want to see people be out of their comfort zone with rping and not go to generic tactics like they've only ever known of one genre of fighting.  So yeah, keep the swordfighting to a minimum and try to be interesting in an rp where fighting is supposed to be limitless, so don't add a limit.  I might ban them from my rps in general because noone ever does anything else in battle -_-
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2011, 05:28:32 pm »

also here is an idea. No more damn swordfights guys.  This is for superhero battles with shooting cool blasts and having powers with cool things.  Swords and blades and whatever is booooring.  They ruin the action scenes.  Also they are outdated, this is modern and stuff.  If you are to use weapons, use guns and stuff like that.  I want to see people be out of their comfort zone with rping and not go to generic tactics like they've only ever known of one genre of fighting.  So yeah, keep the swordfighting to a minimum and try to be interesting in an rp where fighting is supposed to be limitless, so don't add a limit.  I might ban them from my rps in general because noone ever does anything else in battle -_-
This next wave absorption is gonna give Hilo throwing blades. After that, it's primarily gonna be blasters of some kind, with the exception of a turbo booster.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2011, 05:30:53 pm »

Kaydoe.

Let's see, so far, Chase has the Vortex Cannon. I do have others in stock if anyone would like to know.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2011, 05:40:10 pm »

Another thing I'd like to mention now that I think about it is that a goon number of superheros don't use any long range projectile. Batman's Batarangs hurt but can't knock people out, Spider Man's webs are used only to subdue or to disarm, same for Wonder Woman's Lasso, Captain America's shield, while useable as a boomerang, is more often for close range, The Hulk and The Thing are purely Melee, MR. Fantastic is at best, describable as Midrange, Superman will never use his heat vision or ice breath on anything alive, Daredevil uses Nunchaku, Black Panther uses blades, Wolverine, well, I don't need to explain that one, Martian Manhunter is melee and only has the power to levitate and phase through solid objects, Hawkwoman uses a freaking mace. I could go on too...
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2011, 06:52:03 pm »

A-are you still allowing people to join?
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2011, 08:39:30 pm »

Well my main chracter Lan has a whipfist, pure strenght.

I guess I can make Sara have the same effect as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2. Where He would use the keyblade and would shoot lasers but instead its flames.

I really dont like the idea of guns. A lot of heroes have batons like Robin or swords like Deadpool or Ezio Auditore or that guy from Prince of Persia.  It just seems weird that super heroes would have like pistols or machine guns.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: