Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:59:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The City of Trouble - superhero rp topic :D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The City of Trouble - superhero rp topic :D  (Read 3739 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 03:37:53 pm »

Sara walked up to Hilo. "No. Thanks for the save. I take it your also a hero. But not as sucky as me. Anyway do I get to know my saviors name?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 03:42:26 pm »

"What was that!?" Chase turned towards the sound of a shouting girl, "Next, come on!"

"Right!"

The wristband began to glow, engulfing Chase in a white and blue light, when the light dissipated, there stood a man in a blue armored suit, with wing shapes on the brow of the helmet and on the shoulders, "Now!" the man yelled, in an instant, the man shot into the sky, "WAA! No, no!! Go down!" he yelled.
"Chase, this system'll take some getting used to, take it slow."

"Now you tell me!" Chase yelled, the suit stopped then plummeted into ground, between a girl and a man holding a gun, there was also a man in a jumpsuit.

"Agh... That's annoying,.." Chase mumbled.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 03:47:43 pm »

"You pretty much already have called me it. I'm Hilo. H-I-L-O."

"What, you're not gonna introduce me?"

"Not not Hertz. Besides, whatever happened to your low profile?"

(In this case, the Italic sentences are whispers)
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 03:48:30 pm »

"Alright it's mission time!" Avian exclaimed as an alarm rang through the base of the Elemental Heroes.

"I hacked into the security cameras at the shopping center.  Looks like it's being robbed by round 6 guys" Bubbleman summed up the situation.

"Avian and I can handle this one" Burstinatrix said "Keep contact via headsets."

+++

Avian swooped down into the shopping center and grabbed one of the robbers and threw him into a wall.  Burstrinatrix then drop kicked another criminal.  The remaining four guys ran towards the two heroes and surrounded them.

"Now what..." asked Avian.

"You are the leader, you should know" Burstrinatrix laughed.

"I wanted you guys to have imput."

"How about we use the technology" suggested Bustrinatrix.

"Isn't it a bit soon for that?" Avian said.

"There is no harm in trying!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 04:10:06 pm »

"You pretty much already have called me it. I'm Hilo. H-I-L-O."

"What, you're not gonna introduce me?"

"Not not Hertz. Besides, whatever happened to your low profile?"

(In this case, the Italic sentences are whispers)

"And I'm Sara. S-A-R-A." She giggled. "I think I can spell your name Hilo." She backed up as a guy fell from the sky. "Are you okay guy?"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 04:25:37 pm »

"I saw that guy interupting the mayor's speech" laughed one of the robbers "Well who cares if he has feathers, we can take him and his friend!"

"You know Burstrinatrix, I think you are right.  Let's use the technology" Avian grinned.

"Brilliant!" Burstrinatrix exclaimed "We use the new power we've been given to fuse ourselves together for the duration of battle!  Our new forms will be even stronger!"

ELEMENTAL HERO FUSION

Avian and Bustrinatrix had vanished.  Standing in there place was a powerful warrior, the powers of both heroes evident.

"What just happened!" a robber backed away slowly, confused.

"I am the Flame Wingman and I am going to enforce some justice on your face."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2011, 04:34:02 pm »

"Geh, uh, Yes! But a better question; Are you alright?" Chase asked, trying to mask his voice by deepening it, though it was obvious that wasn't his voice, "I, uh, I should, er..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2011, 04:43:57 pm »

Sara smiled. "Yeah im fine. But if you got massive amount of waters to put out those flames, I might not feel so bad about making them." Sara held out her hand, to help him up. "Now whats your name?"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2011, 04:56:53 pm »

"Well it worked" Bustrinatrix laughed "Avian and I fused into one being and were able to aprehend the robbers in a matter of seconds.  Looks like we can clear up this city quite easily."

"Yah bro the small fry criminals are no match for our new fusion tech" Sparkman added.

"If I may interupt, but I think there may be criminals who aren't small fry" Aryeh said "It comes to mind that if there are super powered heroes, there would be super powered villains as well.  What if they start showing up?  That would make the fights much harder for you guys."

"He has a point" said Avian "We have to be ready for anything.  It will take us a while before this city is clean of criminals.  We need to find out exactly who is superpowered."

"Well it's a good thing I'm here then" Aryeh grinned "I said I can help with finding out and registering anyone who has super powers.  Maybe find some people to join the team too.  Or at least be allied with it.  Though I could also find criminals and my lack of powers could put in danger.  So I'd need protection and stuff."

"Protection is my purpose" explained Clayman "My strong defence can make sure you don't get harmed while we look for other super people."

"I'll come too" said Sparkman "Safety in numbers and all that."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 05:04:05 pm »

Chase grabbed the girl's hand and stood up, towering over the girl. (Chase is a good 6'2" and the suit makes him appear taller.) "M-my name's, um, it's, Next." Chase studdered.

... Interesting... Next said to Chase from inside the helmet.
(You guys can't hear Next, yet.)
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 05:18:51 pm »

"So tall. My name is Sara. Why so nervous?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 06:04:14 pm »

"I, uh, I, gotta go." Chase said, he then blasted off into sky.

"Chase, why'd you say Next?" Next said.

"I was nervous, I couldn't say my own name. What if she went to my school, she saw me fail so much..." Chase confessed.

"And? Who cares? Your mission is to collect data, not to be popular."

"I guess... Wait- Next could be my Superhero alias!!"

"Alias?"

"Yeah! Think about it, I havta fight criminals, I have this awesome suit, I just need an alias and I'll be a superhero!" Chase said with excitement, "Anyways, is there a spot where I can test this thing?"

"Not that I know of, I can do a scan of the city, if you want?" Next said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 06:45:05 pm »

"Hey kid, didn't that guy look like he could be your age?"

"Maybe... wait... I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP QUIET!"
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 06:47:11 pm »

(is there a school part?)

"He was sort of silly, wasn't he?" Sara said. She looked at Hilo. "anyway I should go, I have to stud- I mean train with my fa- mentor. Bye!" She ran off. That guy got me all nervous now.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 07:11:38 pm »

"Hey kid, didn't that guy look like he could be your age?"

"Maybe... wait... I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP QUIET!"
(Chase's face was covered by the helmet/mask/whathaveyou and 6'2" He looks his age?)

"Can't find a spot besides the outskirts of the city." Next admitted.

"Great, take me there!" Chase said.

"You have to."

"What? I can't steer this thing!" Chase cried.

"Sigh, fine." Next sighed as he led the suit to its destination.

Chase then plummeted yet again, but into one of the roads leading to Genericopolis(No idea the name), "Agh, again, this better not end up on the news..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: