Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:34:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The City of Trouble - superhero rp topic :D

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The City of Trouble - superhero rp topic :D  (Read 3747 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2011, 10:15:26 pm »

"Kid, we've got trouble. Looks like we weren't the only wave beings pulled in by that thing. I can feel a familiar frequency. It's an old acquaintance of mine. We should be able to him locate him easily, what with how high his frequency is, it doesn't bounce well."

"Right. Lead the way." ANd with that, Hilo ran off)

(Now we wait for Aryeh. 'm sure he'll want in on the action in some way.)
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2011, 05:20:58 am »

((I kind of got confused with what is going on and where you guys actually are and in what scenes?  I remember Chase turned on the machine and then it got confusing... can someone recap?))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2011, 07:41:03 am »

((I kind of got confused with what is going on and where you guys actually are and in what scenes?  I remember Chase turned on the machine and then it got confusing... can someone recap?))

(Aryeh and Bman are in the classroom with Chase and Hilo and Sara is being attacked by LAN who is being controlled by Slasher)
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2011, 07:41:58 am »

(CHase turned on the machine. It flung Hilo across the city. You and Chase were going to talk privately to Hilo, but the machine also brought Speaker the Slasher near by, who promptly jumped inside LAN, who was fighting a couple of Ian's other characters at the time. Hertz recognized Speaker's presence and urged Hilo to go running into the situation. Hertz's presence is known now by the way.)
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2011, 08:23:22 am »

((still confused :/ about who is who and stuff, speaker the slasher, I dont remember that in any posts??  all radiowave things should have been sucked into the tv connected to the machine including characters relating to it.))

The television connected to the machine turned on.  Various music and visuals all appeared on the screen.

"And that class, is all the waves in the city.  All the radio waves are currently flowing into this machine and we are experiencing every one of them right here!  Amazing right!" Bubbleman grinned.

"Sir, try turning the machine on a higher setting" Aryeh suggested.

"Good idea.  Will my volunteer please turn the dial up some more!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2011, 08:30:37 am »

Tetthras tried to attack Speaker but failed.

"Fool! Behold my true form!" Speaker was suddenly covered in Flames. He grew bigger and had black armor similar to Lan's and held two swords almost as long as him.

Fire Scout tried to get up but was was still hurt by the knife wound in her leg.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:05:10 pm by Gir » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2011, 08:41:27 am »

"Um, sure." Chase said, turning back to the substitute, then turning the dial to a higher setting, "Like that?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2011, 08:52:14 am »

"Um, sure." Chase said, turning back to the substitute, then turning the dial to a higher setting, "Like that?"
"Yep" Bubbleman agreed "Now class dismissed.  But you stay here."

All the other kids in the class left, but Aryeh remained.

"Alright, now it's time to sort things out" Aryeh laughed "All super powered beings have some form of radio frequency.  Some more than others."

"In fact some happen to be made out of it" Bubbleman added "And I'm pretty sure we just sucked some of them into that television."

"I saw you try to look around the room for me" Aryeh told Chase "So I'm here now and I'd like to know if you considered the offer I gave you in that alley.  Not to mention, I'd be interested to know what your powers are.  Then we can see what we've captured in that machine."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2011, 02:26:43 pm »

Speaker looked towards Tetthras. "I'll finish you first. You seem the toughest."

The two clashed swords, Speaker the strongest of the two.

Sara looked at the fight. "I could really use some backup. Where is Hilo and that next guy when you need him?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2011, 02:44:20 pm »

"Yep" Bubbleman agreed "Now class dismissed.  But you stay here."

All the other kids in the class left, but Aryeh remained.

"Alright, now it's time to sort things out" Aryeh laughed "All super powered beings have some form of radio frequency.  Some more than others."

"In fact some happen to be made out of it" Bubbleman added "And I'm pretty sure we just sucked some of them into that television."

"I saw you try to look around the room for me" Aryeh told Chase "So I'm here now and I'd like to know if you considered the offer I gave you in that alley.  Not to mention, I'd be interested to know what your powers are.  Then we can see what we've captured in that machine."
"Oh, right." Chase said, taking a seat next to Aryeh, "Well, uh, it'd be easier to show you my powers. We should go outside, or risk blowing the school a new one."

The wristband on Chase's arm flashed a bright light, enveloping the classroom. When the light settled, Next was sitting in where Chase did, "Now, shall we?"

+++

"Derick! Derick! Get up! Now!"

"Nnngh... What?" Derick groaned.

"I can't believe you lost to that loser!" Part shouted, appearing beside Derick.

((For those who don't know; ie, all of you because I forgot to mention, Part resides on a band around one of the vertebrae on Derick's spine. When Derick disobeys or loses, Part rattles, or more often shifts out of Derick's body to induce physical punishment; much like Ragnarok from Soul Eater.))

Derick stared at Part, then closed his eyes, as if waiting for his punishment.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2011, 04:29:30 pm »

(Speaker is another Wave Being who's making a short term appearance. Kinda like Amp was.)

"Speaker!" Hertz yelled from within Hilo's body as they reached where he was.

"So, this is the guy eh?"

"Yup, Speaker the Slasher, expert in torture and execution."

"Well, he won't last long. Let them go." Hilo said as he prepared his own blade.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2011, 05:02:21 pm »

"Oh, right." Chase said, taking a seat next to Aryeh, "Well, uh, it'd be easier to show you my powers. We should go outside, or risk blowing the school a new one."

The wristband on Chase's arm flashed a bright light, enveloping the classroom. When the light settled, Next was sitting in where Chase did, "Now, shall we?"

"Interesting..dual forms" Bubbleman noted, taking off his teacher outfit and revealing his superhero costume.

"Let's go then!" Aryeh grinned, leading the way outside.

"I'll take the machine with me" Bubbleman said "It's still sucking things up after all.  We are going to make it better and allow it to suck up more things too."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2011, 09:54:46 am »

Speaker looked at Hilo. "Well hello Hertz. Unfortunately I can't do what your human asks. Im too busy killing her."

He stepped to the side and revealed Fire Scout badly wounded holding her sword. She was panting heavily.

"She can take a punch. She got hit in the leg with a knife a couple minutes ago and she's still as fast as she would be."

"Finally you show up. Now how about we finish this guy?" Fire Scout asked.

"Ha! I'll destroy you both!" Speaker took out a handfull of throwing knives. "YOU FIRST HERTZ!" He threw them towards Hilo.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2011, 05:12:01 pm »

"Interesting..dual forms" Bubbleman noted, taking off his teacher outfit and revealing his superhero costume.

"Let's go then!" Aryeh grinned, leading the way outside.

"I'll take the machine with me" Bubbleman said "It's still sucking things up after all.  We are going to make it better and allow it to suck up more things too.
When the three walked outside, Chase held his arm low to the ground, "Okay, besides this suit's defaults like flying and super strength, watch this! The Vortex Cannon!" Chase said as his hand transformed into the cannon, humming and absorbing dirt and rocks.

Chase held his arm up, and shot the ultra-compressed orb of earth at a random target; a mountain.
"Uh oh." Chase groaned, watching the orb hurdle.
A second passed before it hit its target, blasting a perfect circle, at least 100 feet in diameter, through the mountain, "Whoa, that thing is more powerful than I thought..."

"Chase."

"What?"

"You might want to use the Vortex Cannon sparingly." Next said.

"Got it, but why?" Chase asked.

"It consumes a massive amount of energy to fire each time, you don't notice it, but I'm running on back up supply right now." Next explained.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2011, 05:22:55 pm »

Speaker looked at Hilo. "Well hello Hertz. Unfortunately I can't do what your human asks. Im too busy killing her."

He stepped to the side and revealed Fire Scout badly wounded holding her sword. She was panting heavily.

"She can take a punch. She got hit in the leg with a knife a couple minutes ago and she's still as fast as she would be."

"Finally you show up. Now how about we finish this guy?" Fire Scout asked.

"Ha! I'll destroy you both!" Speaker took out a handfull of throwing knives. "YOU FIRST HERTZ!" He threw them towards Hilo.

"Sara!" Hilo shouted for a moment before realizing the assault coming directly at him. With naught but a moment to spare, he quickly changed his hand into it's shield form and parried the oncoming blow.

"Torturing back home not good enough for you, you had to come here? Or is there a reason for you being on this planet?" Hertz said, with a clearly irritated tone.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
  Print  

Jump to: