Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:00:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The City of Trouble - superhero rp topic :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The City of Trouble - superhero rp topic :D  (Read 3741 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2011, 08:51:21 am »

The majestic city of Genericopolis fitted the stereotypical mould of a massive city filled with skyscrapers and many other buildings of all varieties.  It was obvious that big things would happen in that city, a center point for many operations and a huge mount of international trading.  Though with the amazingness of the area being so great, there would always be another side to that coin.  The side of evil, the side of criminals.  Cities had alleyways and monstrous people could hide in them, ready to jump any innocent bystander who walked past.  The world was a cruel place.  It was just really bad luck, around fifty percent of the criminals also had super powers.  Though by a coincidence, the city happened to be home with other superpowered people who had the opposite of criminal activities on their agenda.  Justice!  The Skyscrapers towered over the criminal's petty acts as they were home to a team of superheroes led by the powerful Avian, master of the skies.  Avian led a team of heroes into battle against criminals, but were unaware of that there were also villains with superpowers lurking too and they had yet to show themselves.

Besides Avian's team, other superpowered heroes were beginning to show up in the city too and soon it would be big enough for the media to get ahold of and the search for superhero and supervillain battles would begin.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 09:29:07 am »

A woman around the age of 20 walked in a dark alley way. She was suddenly surrounded by gang members.

"Well hello there precious. We're gonna have some fun with you." One of the gang members said.

The woman started to reach for her waist when a fireball hit one of the guys. A man jumped from a rooftop. He drew a double sided sword and charged the people threatening the woman. In a minute they were all knocked out or dead from burn wounds. One of them was still conscious. The man grabbed him.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" The man yelled.

The gang member hesitated. The man punched him in the face. He then looked at the woman. "I told you not to come by here alone Sara."

Sara rolled her eyes. She had finally got her sword out of it's sheathe. "Sorry dad. I won't stop looking for mom though. Five years and even Tetthras my father couldn't find her."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 09:37:13 am »

"And who exactly are you?" the reporter sighed.

"My name is Aryeh, I'm interested in the recent superpowered phenomenon" Aryeh explained.

"Us reporters pride ourselves on reporting on true stories!  Not nonsense like that."

"Let's face it.  The recent events in this city have defied everything we know about the world.  People have been responsible for those actions and I'm thinking we have real superheroes around."

"Sorry kid but you can't just barge in on my story with this silly conspiracy theory."

"It's not a conspiracy theory.  At least it isn't anymore.  It's pretty much guaranteed now and it's going to be proven!  The criminal activity in this city will come to an end."

"Whatever" the reporter walked away.

"Well, it appears I have to take this into my own hands" Aryeh said to himself "I have no powers of my own but I can get involved."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 09:46:08 am »

(For Clarification, the Alien involved in Rio becoming Hilo is named Hertz)

A Teenager was tuning a radio in his room, seemingly talking to himself, but in reality, he was speaking to an alien lifeform that inhabited his body.

"You sure this'll work, Hertz?"

"When have I lied to you, kid? Actually, don't answer that. But it makes sense, right? You've always been able to physically feel Radio Waves anyway, so if your body becomes one, which it does, it'd only make sense that you can grab hold to them, and use it for fast transportation. Who needs some flashy car when you can do that?"

"Well, this better work. A Ham Radio isn't easy to get, you know. Hey, I've got a signal."

"-are escaping north along route 393. We are in pursuit bet there is heavy pedestrian population in the area. Requesting backup."

"Sound like this is a perfect opportunity, eh kid?"

"Can't say I don't agree with ya there. Alright, time to go On the Air."

In a flash of silver flame, Rio had instantly gone through a costume change and was in a grey jumpsuit and helmet with a purple visor. Then, in another split second, he was gone, riding the waves.

He re-materialized inside the  officer's vehicle.

"Sorry about that. Just need to get a vantage point" He said as he crawled out of the window and onto the roof.

"What's the plan, kid?"

"There are too many people to just stop the car, so instead, how about we use our new trick, and stop the driver. I can see the frequency on there radio."

"I like the way you think."

In one final flash, Hilo was inside the escaping criminal's vehicle, sitting in the passenger's seat, and had reconfigured his hand into a sword.

"Come on now, I know you want to stop and give yourself in."

A few minutes later, and the criminal was in cuffs and being taken away.

"Not bad work, if I do say so myself, eh Hertz?"
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 09:55:16 am »

The Mayor of the city was arriving for his speech.  There were security guards everwhere, making sure he was properly protected.  However one of the security guards was a criminal in disguise, hoping to kidnap the mayor and get a ransom.  The criminal was at a perfect vantage point to get ahold of the mayor.  However someone had caught onto his plan.

Swooping down from the sky, a man with wings and covered in green feathers.

"Who is that?!" gasped the crowd.

"I am Avian and I'm here to aprehend a criminal who is pretending to be a security guard!" Avian exclaimed.

The disguised criminal's eyes widened in shock as suddenly a sharp feather shot towards him and struck him in the face, knocking onto the floor.

"Your speech sir, that was about the removal of criminals in this city" Avian laughed "Well let's just say that situation is being taken care of.  I've got a team of heroes on the case.  We can control every element and we'll make sure to use them to save the day!"

"Well... looks like I dont have to work to prove anything after all" Aryeh thought into the croud "However, I'm still going to get involved.  I'll follow this Avian guy back to his base."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 10:03:01 am »

Sara watched Avian knock out the criminal. huh. That Avian guy looks very strong. Plus he said he has a team. Maybe he could help me find her.

"I'll need to find where he's based. I'll follow him back."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 12:57:45 pm »

Avian flew back to his base after a successful trip.  Just before he locked the door, Aryeh snuck in.  The door was unbreakable and noone could get in through security.  However one person had gotten in and that was Aryeh.  ((just Aryeh... the hero base is a secret for now Ian k Wink ))

"Gah!" Avian gasped as he noticed the boy walking below him "An intruder!"

"Wait, wait" Aryeh tried to reason with him before a bunch of feathers pinned him to a wall.

"Halt intruder!" exclaimed Avian.

"Your feathers already halted me" Aryeh sighed "I'm just here because I believed in this hero thing before anyone else did.  I've been tracking the movements of all kinds of superpowered people.  I'm an expert who you need!"

"So you've come to assist me" Avian laughed to himself while removing the feathers that bound Aryeh "Well, you could help.  However, do you have any powers?"

"Not any that I know of" Aryeh grinned "But I can work here right?  Like use headsets to send you information and stuff.  You said your team was starting out.  Let me help!"

"Well ok then, I'll give you a chance.  An internship if you will" Avian replied.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 01:16:18 pm »

Sara walked around town. "Now how would I find a team of heroes:? Maybe I could fight someone. No."

While pondering ideas, a woman yelled. A man had stolen her purse.

"I guess I'll help." Sara followed the man into an abandoned warehouse.

"Stop!" Sara yelled. She threw a fireball, but missed and hit a wall. The man took out a gun and shot at her.

"Whoa!" she made a wall of flame come up and melt the bullet, lighting. The ceiling on fire. She ran up and punched the guy in his face. "Well that's one robber stopped-" she looked around and saw the building consumed by fire. "Uh oh."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 01:22:34 pm »

"Well, there's a major backfire on wave travel. Without any way to rig a backward travel, you're stuck."

"Not my problem kid. You're the one who didn't think ahead."

"Shut up, Hertz. Well, since I'm out, might as well keep an eye out."

Hilo began to zip about the city, mainly heading back home, but taking plenty of detours just in case something went down.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 02:27:07 pm »

Chase stood, leaning on a wall over a pool, "Next, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you know why were attached to me?" Chase asked.

"Not a clue. Your memories may be conflicting with mine, so my memories are in fragments." Next replied, "Of what I do remember, I was supposed to record "Criminal" data, I'm not sure what it meant though."

"Criminal data? Wait- Does that mean I can be a hero!?" Chase asked in excitement.

"To my knowledge, yes." Next said, "We'll have to wait for an occurance though."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 02:58:08 pm »

Sara ran to the exit, but before she could reach it, a bunch of burnt metal fell and blocked the way out.

"Crap. Theres no other way out." She ran to the wall that had no flames on it yet. "Help! Please! Help!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 03:00:36 pm »

Hilo had been passing by at the time of Sera's distress and heard her calls.

"Step away from the wall. I've got this."

He then changed his left hand into a blaster-type form and began to charge up a supply of energy.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 03:10:02 pm »

"Okay." she backed up. God this sucks. I'm supposed to be a hero and now some guy is rescueing me!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 03:15:38 pm »

"Let me introduce you to my team" Avian said "We don't have a team name yet but we are thinking of one."

"Hello there, I'm Burstinatrix.  I was born with the ability to manipulate fire."

"Yo g, I'm Sparkman.  I was bonded with this supersuit which lets me control electrical energy!"

"I am Clayman, I am one of the few people in existence who can control a powerful shield around themselves.  Mine is made from a solid clay material."

"Well hey there partner, I'm Bubbleman!  I can make super strong bubbles that blast anything and also I design technology for our team to use."

"Lastly I am Avian, I have bird DNA and so I can soar to the skies.  We are a powerful team who can control the very elements themselves!"

"Hmmmm.... elements eh.  Well for a team name, how about Elemental Heroes!" Aryeh suggested.

"I like that" Avian said "What about the rest of you?"

The other heroes agreed.

"Then it's settled, you helped us find a new name!" Bubbleman concluded.

"It's great meeting you all" smiled Aryeh "I hope I can help, though I don't have powers."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 03:25:09 pm »

"Right. Time to turn up the frequency."

And with that, Hilo released a burst of energy at the wall, blowing a rather good sized hole in it.

"Anyone else in there?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: