Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:47:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Global Link Vote!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Link Vote!  (Read 926 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: November 02, 2011, 01:02:55 am »

Last year, in Japan, the official site compiled a poll which allowed you to vote for a Pokémon, the winner is then given over the Global Link. In Japan, the winner was Arceus and in Korea, it was Rayquaza. The Pokémon given are distributed with their Hidden Ability, provided they have one. Now, this promotion is being done outside of Japan. You have until November 30th to vote for one of the 493 pre-Unova Pokémon (Bulbasaur to Arceus) with the winner getting revealed on December 13th 2011 and distributed from February 1st 2012 for four weeks until February 29th 2012. You can vote for this on the official site here.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/#/about
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 11:03:44 am »

Arceus may win again, I'm hoping for Ditto to win Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:07:48 pm »

Anyone who votes for Ditto gets a virtual hug, virtual cookie and virtual high five in one convenient post package.  Do we really want a lack of DW-ability mon to win a DW poll, that just seems counter productive, so instead of being like all the 7 year olds who vote for event legends who have no abilities, vote for Ditto the awesome cute shape shifter with the ability to change the game as we know it with a super ability that brings it from zero to hero and is fun for everyone whether in-game or metagame.  Even if you don't care, vote for Ditto to be nice to the real players of the games as opposed to the people who see the pretty Arceus pic and are like yes I vote for pokegod, wait what is it winning anyway? xP
This a vote for change!  For hope! and for free pokemon centers!  A vote for Ditto is a vote for the future of Unova!   Don't let GF troll us with another arceus (we have enough of those).  A vote for anything other than Ditto will be pointless and will not influence the numbers in anyway so basically even if you voted for Baltoy (who is last in the rankings btw xD ) you are essentially supporting an Arceus win, so the only way to fight for freedom is to vote for Ditto!  Vote for Ditto!  I did!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 05:24:16 pm »

Anyone who votes for Ditto gets a virtual hug, virtual cookie and virtual high five in one convenient post package.  Do we really want a lack of DW-ability mon to win a DW poll, that just seems counter productive, so instead of being like all the 7 year olds who vote for event legends who have no abilities, vote for Ditto the awesome cute shape shifter with the ability to change the game as we know it with a super ability that brings it from zero to hero and is fun for everyone whether in-game or metagame.  Even if you don't care, vote for Ditto to be nice to the real players of the games as opposed to the people who see the pretty Arceus pic and are like yes I vote for pokegod, wait what is it winning anyway? xP
This a vote for change!  For hope! and for free pokemon centers!  A vote for Ditto is a vote for the future of Unova!   Don't let GF troll us with another arceus (we have enough of those).  A vote for anything other than Ditto will be pointless and will not influence the numbers in anyway so basically even if you voted for Baltoy (who is last in the rankings btw xD ) you are essentially supporting an Arceus win, so the only way to fight for freedom is to vote for Ditto!  Vote for Ditto!  I did!
*Claps* How inspirational that speech was. Surely a lot of people have been influenced to vote Ditto recently. But I guess I'm unfortunately not a Ditto supporter. If you all know me well you probably know who I was gonna vote for. Yet fortune has been slightly unfortunate for me, as I'm unable to vote (currently due to the lack of computer)... But even though I would like to vote for my Black friend, Ditto is just too worthy currently, so I'll proxy click it (It's actually possible to do as seen in a video I've seen) when I get the chance. I don't vote for it since I don't like it for the reasons it's getting votes... But more or less, to knock Arceus down a peg or two. Not because Arceus isn't worthy, but that has too much credibility to it that is unnecessary, as it's only for show and not use. Ditto is at least usable, but whatever...
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 05:02:11 pm »

How in the world did Mudkip get to #2?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 05:05:29 pm »

Damp Swamperts... I predict less explosions in the metagame.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 05:06:12 pm »

How in the world did Mudkip get to #2?
wait what the fu?
What's the current rankings!  Post the rankings, my computer doesnt load dream world, I have to access it via another compute.
Still I don't care who wins as long as they have a DW ability, so I hope Arceus or an event mon loses!  Though I would have prefered Ditto.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 05:07:26 pm »

The Mudkip was out in Japan by an event already, so the metagame won't be changed by this.  Explosion was nerfed in Gen 5 so it wont make much difference.  People are better off with Torrent.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 05:10:32 pm »

In a metagame where there are no Explosions... I just don't get how this happened, Ditto had a fighting chance, well hopefully it still does.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 05:15:49 pm »

I found the rankings online:

1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Deoxys
6. Magikarp
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Rayquaza
10. Pikachu
11. Charizard
12. Shaymin
13. Jirachi
14. Lugia
15. Mewtwo
16. Blaziken
17. Eevee
18. Charmander
19. Torchic
20. Lucario
21. Giratina
22. Ho-oh
23. Infernape
24. Zapdos
25. Dialga
26. Regigigas
27. Dragonite
28. Latios
29. Manaphy
30. Groudon
31. Suicune
32. Bulbasaur
33. Typhlosion
34. Kyogre
35. Salamence
36. Entei
37. Latias
38. Squirtle
39. Cyndaquil
40. Raikou
41. Arcanine
42. Umbreon
43. Garchomp
44. Articuno
45. Totodile
46. Rattata
47. Palkia
48. Feraligatr
49. Blastoise
50. Espeon
51. Riolu
52. Pichu

I want Ditto to win TT_TT  Why must Arceus be first!  Arceus has no ability in DW!

Apparently 4chan were voting for Mudkipz
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 05:38:11 pm »

Peoplez liek teh MudKIPZ
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 04:11:21 pm »

Bump.

Who's in first?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 07:04:37 pm »

Bump.

Who's in first?

Looks like Arceus couldn't be moved, and the voting ends tomorrow...

Ditto is still 3rd after Mudkip too,..
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 07:08:49 pm »

Too bad I suppose...

Someone snag one for me please? My internet isn't DS compatible.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 07:30:39 pm »

Looks like Arceus couldn't be moved, and the voting ends tomorrow...

Ditto is still 3rd after Mudkip too,..
Wtf? Those morons, Ditto w/Imposter is the stuff!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: