Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:40:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Global Link Vote!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Link Vote!  (Read 925 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 08:37:57 pm »

Looks like Arceus couldn't be moved, and the voting ends tomorrow...

Ditto is still 3rd after Mudkip too,..
Meh, another DW Arceus for me I guess.

Too bad I suppose...

Someone snag one for me please? My internet isn't DS compatible.
If I get the AR Cloning code to work in my Pokemon Black Code List I'll get you one.

Wtf? Those morons, Ditto w/Imposter is the stuff!!!
What can you do other then hope a event comes out, or it makes it into a new Dream World Area.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 08:43:40 am »

>.> another bloody Arceus, why the hell would someone vote for a mon that are practically everywhere these days!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 03:21:50 pm »

After a month of voting, the official site has revealed the winner for the Pokémon Global Link popularity poll vote. The winner for this promotion is the legendary Pokémon Arceus. It will be distributed at Level 100 and has no Hidden Ability. Arceus will be distributed from February 1st 2012 for four weeks until February 29th 2012 and available to almost all regions.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 03:48:55 pm »

-______________-

so basically we get nothing new.  What a rip.  They should have excluded ones without dw abilities.  How the hell did it get so many votes anyway when so many people spammed for Ditto and Mudkip.  I bet it was rigged to be like the Jp version cos they already had the details and wanted to release it but had to make it look like the vote.

The only fun thing will be the lol when the game says "Arceus Appeared!" but yeah looks like essentially we get jack squat :/

Maybe we'll get something next time as opposed to total disapointment.  What a waste of time.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: