Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:25:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Dream World Area - Rugged Mountain

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Dream World Area - Rugged Mountain  (Read 424 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:50:31 am »

Rugged Mountain
Duration: November 16th 2011

The Rugged Mountain is a fifth area of the Dream World which also gives some furniture. When you come to this island, you will gain access to some new features including a brand new game which gives access to various Pokémon not yet given in the Dream World with a focus on Ground and Rock-type Pokémon.

Game - Gem Collect

This new game is accessed within the Rugged Mountain area of the game. In this mini-game, you have to control various Pokémon in collecting gems through a 2D landscape while the Pokémon is in a mine-cart on a track.

Other Screen Shots:

---

So what do you guys hope to see as in Pokemon in this area?
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 12:10:41 am »

List of new DW pokemon is here:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rugged_Mountain_(Dream_World_area)

Lol at Contrary Spinda with Superpower
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:41:19 am »

Only thing worth mentioning is Bagon pretty much
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:38:39 am »

Only thing worth mentioning is Bagon pretty much

True, Vital Spirit Magmortar could come in handy though.

Unburden Hitmonlee too (Fake Out + Normal Gem = Guaranteed Unburden boost, albeit ghosts)

Analytic Magnezone, if you're going for a straight special attacker, he gets a nice boost since he's slow, but Magnet Pull has much more utility.

Defiant Primeape is immune to Intimidate now and gets a boost from it.

That's pretty much it I think, except of course for the all powerful Spinda xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 11:02:50 am »

If only we got Shroomish from this :/ sadly we didn't
maybe next time
Besides Shroomish and Ditto, what other DW mons that are actually awesome have yet to be released to the world...hmmm, well there is gen 5 ones like Litwick and Snivy but that won't be for ages, I'm thinking about what gen 1-4 ones..
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:40 am »

Moxie Pinsir/Heracross

Scrappy Exploud

Toxic Boost Zangoose

Justified Lucario
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 01:28:41 pm »

Heracross and Pinsir have better abilities, Exploud is just a bad Pokémon
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 02:11:29 pm »

Pinsir could actually use it, Mold Breaker isn't that necessary in NU/RU except for Eelektross.

Exploud has a great movepool and decent mixed attacking stats, Scrappy ensures Ghosts can't switch in freely, he'll make a nice NU/RU wallbreaker (plus he makes a nice recipient for smashpass)
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 09:00:09 am »

Mould Breaker is important on Pinsir, it needs it.  That is what makes it usable.  I would not use something other than that on a Pinsir.
Exploud is still bad and outclassed by Kangaskhan who uses Scrappy a lot better.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: