Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:19:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

V-Create Victini Event Coming to America!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: V-Create Victini Event Coming to America!  (Read 1352 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: November 07, 2011, 01:16:08 pm »

The official site has revealed a new WiFi event for the games in America. This event's timing has not been confirmed yet, nor has whether or not it will be international, but the official site has said it comes on December 3rd. This event is to tie in with the new movies; Black: Victini & Reshiram and White: Victini & Zekrom and gives away a Victini, presumably that was given in Japan for the movies. This Victini has its special move of V-Create, as well as Reshiram and Zekrom's signature moves; Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt.

Also, the details on the Black version of the movie; Pokémon The Movie Black - Victini & Reshiram, is to air on Cartoon Network on December 10th and December 11th. This is one week after the White version is in cinemas. The Black movie features a similar plotline to the White movie, but with various important differences.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:30:35 pm by JCBellsprout » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 01:20:14 pm »

Wait, there's going to be a Pokemon movie in theaters in America? Fawk yeah, brothers. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 12:14:06 pm »

Wait, there's going to be a Pokemon movie in theaters in America? Fawk yeah, brothers. Cool

Yup, link to theaters showing it are here.
http://ludicom.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,345.msg49920.html#msg49920

Also, following yesterday's reveal of the US WiFi Event for Victini, it has been confirmed that both the UK and Europe are also receiving this event. In the UK, this event runs from December 3rd until December 31st 2011 like America whereas the rest of Europe are just listed as "Soon".
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:06:37 pm »

As posted previously, to celebrate the screening of the 14th Pokemon movie in movie theaters this weekend, a Level 50 Victini will be distributed over Wi-Fi to Pokemon Black and White players from this Saturday to December 31st. A new press release has now confirmed that it will know Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, V-create, and Searing Shot and will come holding a Fire Gem. You can read the full press below for all the details.

SPECIAL VICTINI CHARACTER DISTRIBUTION AND POKÉMON MOVIE THEATRICAL EVENT KICK OFF THIS WEEKEND!

Obtain the Victory Pokémon Victini and See Pokémon the Movie: White-Victini and Zekrom

BELLEVUE, WA - November 28th, 2011 - Pokémon™ fans can enjoy a special Victini "double feature" this weekend. Starting Saturday, December 3rd, Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video game players can receive the Victory Pokémon Victini in their game via a special distribution, and discover it's ready for battle with a set of very powerful moves! Coinciding with the Victini distribution's launch is the U.S. theatrical debut of Pokémon the Movie: White-Victini and Zekrom, in theaters for only two days, Saturday and Sunday, December 3rd and 4th. To ensure you're a part of the historic Pokémon the Movie: White-Victini and Zekrom theatrical event at more than 375 theaters nationwide, go to www.pokemon.com/moviewhite for a link to show times and locations.

From December 3rd through Saturday, December 31st, a Level 50 Victini will be available for Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version players via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection service. This Victini has an unbelievable move set, including signature moves of Reshiram and Zekrom: Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt! Victini also knows V-create, an immensely powerful Fire-type move, and Searing Shot, another Fire-type attack that hits all other Pokémon in most battles. To cap it off, this Victini holds a Fire Gem, which provides a one-time power boost to one of Victini's Fire-type moves. Obtaining this special Victini will add star power to your Pokémon team!

To participate in the Victini character distribution event, you will need:
A Nintendo DS™, Nintendo DSi™, Nintendo DSi XL™, or Nintendo 3DS™ system
A copy of the Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game
No more than 11 Wonder Cards in your possession

For instructions on how to receive Victini in your copy of Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service, go to www.pokemon.com. Wireless broadband access is required for this distribution. For more information on accessing Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, go to www.support.nintendo.com.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 12:13:06 pm »

I need this! I missed my chance at the first Victini! D:

I've never gotten an event Pokemon in Black or White, does it work like DPP by just connecting onto Mystery Gift?
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 12:15:09 pm »

I need this! I missed my chance at the first Victini! D:

I've never gotten an event Pokemon in Black or White, does it work like DPP by just connecting onto Mystery Gift?

Yea, you get it through Mystery Gift.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:18:35 pm by JCBellsprout » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 12:20:46 pm »

Yea, you get it through Mystery Gift.
Sweet! Phew, that would've been bad if I did have to download it via Movie Theater. xD

I'm thinking of going with a White Herb rather than a Fire Gem though.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 12:24:43 pm »

Sweet! Phew, that would've been bad if I did have to download it via Movie Theater. xD

I'm thinking of going with a White Herb rather than a Fire Gem though.

Yea we're pretty lucky.

If you mean battle-wise, it's best to use physical victini as a choiced mon (Choice Band or Choice Scarf), so Victini can deal heavy damge then switch back in later to threaten to do some more, the one time item is a waste because Victini really needs the boosts.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 12:30:34 pm »

Yea we're pretty lucky.

If you mean battle-wise, it's best to use physical victini as a choiced mon (Choice Band or Choice Scarf), so Victini can deal heavy damge then switch back in later to threaten to do some more, the one time item is a waste because Victini really needs the boosts.
AMERICA!!!

That works, but Stealth Rocks are a pain in Victini's butt-wings after switching so often.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 12:31:59 pm »

AMERICA!!!

That works, but Stealth Rocks are a pain in Victini's butt-wings after switching so often.

Rapid Spinners  Smiley, I like Hitmontop.

CB V-Create does an insane amount of damage, can't wait to get my own.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 12:39:46 pm »

Rapid Spinners  Smiley, I like Hitmontop.

CB V-Create does an insane amount of damage, can't wait to get my own.
Spin spinnin'. I never noticed how viable Rapid Spin is on Hitmontop. =w=

Isn't Victini OU? Or is he RU? RU is sexier.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 12:44:55 pm »

Spin spinnin'. I never noticed how viable Rapid Spin is on Hitmontop. =w=

Isn't Victini OU? Or is he RU? RU is sexier.

He's UU, in the same boat as Darmanitan and Chandelure.

Hitmontop also complements Victini's weaknesses to Rock and Dark moves.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 01:02:24 pm »

He's UU, in the same boat as Darmanitan and Chandelure.

Hitmontop also complements Victini's weaknesses to Rock and Dark moves.
Okay, I think I either might be stupid, or the tiers are conspiring against me. ._. I thought Daruma and Chandelure were OU! Where was I when this happened!?

=w=
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 11:48:45 am »

Okay, I think I either might be stupid, or the tiers are conspiring against me. ._. I thought Daruma and Chandelure were OU! Where was I when this happened!?

=w=

Despite all his amazing traits, Darmanitan is hindered by being a Fire-type, a type that is rare in OU for a reason; Darmanitan loses one quarter of its health every time it switches in while Stealth Rock is on the field, and possibly even more if there are Spikes or Toxic Spikes present. Another thing of note is Darmanitan's fairly average base Speed, meaning many Pokemon can outspeed it and pick it off, especially if it is weakened from firing off its mighty Flare Blitz.

Chandelure is a mixed bag in many ways. It sports an incredible 145 base Special Attack, but its other base stats are much less impressive, especially considering that it is vulnerable to Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage. While its typing is solid offensively, especially in the sun, it also gives Chandelure key weaknesses that attract dangerous threats such as Terrakion and Landorus, all of whom can easily revenge kill, or even set up on, the rather slow Chandelure.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 12:12:43 pm »

=w=
You are like over a month behind.  You should keep up to date Tongue
Next you'll be not knowing Machamp is UU too!

also Darmanitan hits a lot harder than Victini which kind of stopped Victini being broken like it used to be because now the power level of UU is so much higher with stuff like Darmanitan and Tornadus
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: