Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 03:10:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kinfin's Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge Story (Read only)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinfin's Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge Story (Read only)  (Read 536 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:41:08 am »

Chapter 3: WTF Pirate?

Okay, so, I was positive pirates didn't still exist until today. But first, I should explain a few details.

Enter: Wright
Species: Taillow
Ability: Guts
Nature: Quiet (Gah!)

Enter: Jane
Species: Slackoth
Ability: Truant
Nature: Careful (More Gah!)

I decided to move my training to the west, and into the forest a bit. That's how I met these two. I'm hoping I can get past there weaknesses and unleash there potential. Besides, my father makes good use of the Slakoth family, so it should be fine.

Anyway, back to the point at hand. The forest is where I had my thought tossing encounter. I was finished training and wanted to move along, when this guy in a suit ran up to me. Apparently, he wanted a Shroomish. No offence to Jane, but you and me both pal. Especially for what I have to do now, but 'm getting ahead of myself. Anyway, he was asking me if I could help him out some, when a guy in a striped shirt and a bandana who you could smell from ten feet away, came out of nowhere, yelling something about goods. I wasn't paying too much attention, but the guy sent out a Poochyena to try to attack the guy in green. Now of course, I wasn't going to stand for this. That's where Harland comes in. He had just learned ember from out training, and with the STAB, plus the out-leveling, well, the poor Hyena didn't stand a chance.

So after pirate guy went off somewhere else, Man in green started to thank me and blah blah blah. When will people learn that if you're going to ramble, I'm not going to listen? But he gave me a Great Ball and invited me for a tour around the famous Pokemon Goods manufacturer, Devon Co., later. Pretty kick ass deal.

So, I continued through the forest, and when I emerged, some random Kid spit seeds in my face, then gave me a CD that will let me teach my Pokemon how to do it. Gross, but I might find use for it later. I also stopped by this florist place. They gave me some berries (Did I forget to mention that I've been picking those up?) as well as a watering can.

So after bursting my way though some trainers that didn't stand a chance, I arrived in Rustboro. I was shortly informed of a Gym in the area. I figured Devon could wait a bit, so I went over to the place, but upon taking a look at the sign, I noticed a key detail. This is a Rock Gym. I have no grass types (this is where that thing I said about Shroomish before comes in). I also have no water types (I would have loved a  or Wingul for this). Soooo yeah.

The way I see it, I have two options. Either
A) I can train my @$$ off until I'm strong enough to handle this place, or
B) I can hope I get lucky in the areas ahead.

I kinda don't trust my luck, but at the same time, I also kinda do. And since it'd make more sense to try B before A, I think I'll go for it. But first, I feel a break is necessary.

Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: