Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:45:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dialga,Palkia And Giratina Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Dialga,Palkia And Giratina Topic  (Read 1913 times)
DeepBlueMajesty
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 08:06:51 pm »

Giratina looks epic, but yeah, they don't really look like pokemon at all xP
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 05:24:22 am »

I know haha, I miss the old legendaries, the ones you could ride on, not the ones that could step on you and crush you under their big toe
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 09:19:19 am »

I for one love Gen 4's Pokémon.  They are original and interesting, unlike Gen 1's basic boring animal based things (though Gengar and Ditto are still awesome!)
It makes them more fantasy creatures which is good, they are very Pokémon-like
whereas Gen 5's starters arent Pokémon at all since their style is different completely.  Whereas Gen1-4 still have that vague similarity, the new starters (especially monstrous water one) dont
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zilayo
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 03:53:26 pm »

why do you hate ampharos and espeon DX ampharos  is essential to your team in G/S and HG/SS and espeon is a sweeper in colloseum! DX
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 05:37:54 am »

why do you hate ampharos and espeon DX ampharos  is essential to your team in G/S and HG/SS and espeon is a sweeper in colloseum! DX
because they suck as Pokémon and are fugly.  My Pokémon I dont like list are the horrible ones
You dont need Ampharos on your team, loads of people use it for 1st gym (I dont wanna go with one everyone is using anyway) and then it just fails afterwards.  It isnt essential.  No Pokémon is essential.  And the first gym sucks anyway, you dont need an electric type.  Chikorita could beat it for gods sake.  Ampharos gets outclassed by other electric types.  People who want electrics in HGSS and realise than Ampharos is pointless, get Pikas of their Walker.  Ampharos is not a sheep, its a deformed lighthouse girraffe.  It should be stand alone, shouldnt evolve from Flaaffy.
Espeon is useless in Colosseum, it gets beaten a lot, I've seen em get trashed by fighting types there of a lower level.  Espeon's defence is terrible.  On my Colosseum I boxed it because I was fed up of losing battles since it got KOed all the time.  Umbreon is clearly better and is actually cute unlike the stupid Espeon Tongue  Espeon is THE Glass Cannon.  It's gonna make a hit if it doesnt get outsped, and then die right after.
I dont like them, and nothing can make me change my mind. Cheesy  They are ugly, they suck in battle and they are not even Pokémon-like.
*convo ends*
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Omnipotent
The Myth
Lombre Apprentice

"Checkmate.."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 02:13:29 pm »

Ai Char, they look like things out of Megaman to me DX

Anyways, If I had to pick, it would be Palkia. OoOohohohhh
Report Spam   Logged
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2010, 07:11:01 pm »

hahaha I'm pretty sure that Palkia is Godzilla pokemonified
Report Spam   Logged

Omnipotent
The Myth
Lombre Apprentice

"Checkmate.."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 09:47:24 pm »

hahaha I'm pretty sure that Palkia is Godzilla pokemonified
Yea pretty much XD
Report Spam   Logged
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 01:39:04 pm »

and dialga... idk, but it's ugly too
Report Spam   Logged

Omnipotent
The Myth
Lombre Apprentice

"Checkmate.."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2010, 05:56:58 pm »

and dialga... idk, but it's ugly too
Dialga is the metal godzilla *nods*
Report Spam   Logged
Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 06:20:31 pm »

Dialga is the metal godzilla *nods*
hello.. who is this? i leave for a weekend and we haves a new member ^.^
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 02:56:12 pm »

check intro boards, i thinks he made one
Report Spam   Logged

Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 03:48:18 pm »

o ya i forgot about yous. srry C:
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>
Zilayo
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 09:42:49 pm »

because they suck as Pokémon and are fugly.  My Pokémon I dont like list are the horrible ones
You dont need Ampharos on your team, loads of people use it for 1st gym (I dont wanna go with one everyone is using anyway) and then it just fails afterwards.  It isnt essential.  No Pokémon is essential.  And the first gym sucks anyway, you dont need an electric type.  Chikorita could beat it for gods sake.  Ampharos gets outclassed by other electric types.  People who want electrics in HGSS and realise than Ampharos is pointless, get Pikas of their Walker.  Ampharos is not a sheep, its a deformed lighthouse girraffe.  It should be stand alone, shouldnt evolve from Flaaffy.
Espeon is useless in Colosseum, it gets beaten a lot, I've seen em get trashed by fighting types there of a lower level.  Espeon's defence is terrible.  On my Colosseum I boxed it because I was fed up of losing battles since it got KOed all the time.  Umbreon is clearly better and is actually cute unlike the stupid Espeon Tongue  Espeon is THE Glass Cannon.  It's gonna make a hit if it doesnt get outsped, and then die right after.
I dont like them, and nothing can make me change my mind. Cheesy  They are ugly, they suck in battle and they are not even Pokémon-like.
*convo ends*
you can't say that ampharos is horrible. my ampharos is one of the most powerful pokemon on my team. it completely destroyed karen, clair, falknor, chuck, and many others. it is a very powerful pokemon.  and for espeon, it is no glass cannon. apparently you've never heard of a move called reflect! even without it, my espeon can take alot of hits, and can two-hit KO nearly anything, plus, it's never been outsped before. just because you can't make a good ampharos or espeon doesn't mean others can't make them powerful.
Report Spam   Logged

Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 03:15:10 pm »

you can't say that ampharos is horrible. my ampharos is one of the most powerful pokemon on my team. it completely destroyed karen, clair, falknor, chuck, and many others. it is a very powerful pokemon.  and for espeon, it is no glass cannon. apparently you've never heard of a move called reflect! even without it, my espeon can take alot of hits, and can two-hit KO nearly anything, plus, it's never been outsped before. just because you can't make a good ampharos or espeon doesn't mean others can't make them powerful.
ampharose arnt that good outside of story mode.
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: