Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:21:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémorph Signup/Discussion Topic

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémorph Signup/Discussion Topic  (Read 612 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 07:01:44 am »

Well srry but ur intro says "all 5 gen mons" wich can be read as "all pokemon from gen 5"  Tongue Grin
First off, why does that really matter how he wrote it. Sure, it wasn't clear to you, but you shouldn't dwell on it. Just post your post and that it.

Wat?

I said I had an independent story going on which happened to have humans with part Pokemon forms.

And to be honest, Aryeh, I don't mean to sound rude, but given the fact that Time Zone constraints prevent me from ever being on at the same time as you for longer than an hour, added to the fact that you tend to get a little (what's the best way to put this?) Whiny when things happen while you're off...

I kinda...
don't...
Want to be part of this.
RED: Well that's not either of your faults. It's a matter of being impossible to chat at times you need to.
BLUE: Well wouldn't you get angry if you made a topic and it got incredibly without you? Sure you can read through it but that takes a lot of time.  Though I kinda get what Aryeh can get mad at, since I used to RP, when a story got too far in a short amount of time, I just leave. But yeah, any form of whining can prove annoying.

Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: