Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:46:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémorph Signup/Discussion Topic

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémorph Signup/Discussion Topic  (Read 615 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2011, 10:10:39 am »

The concept is pretty simple with this RP, each character has the ability to get Pokémon powers and can change their appearance to match that.  It takes place in Unova because we need a setting but all 5 gen mons are in this.  There will be more than one main plotline taking place.  The first will be determined by Kinfin :3
the next will be about dealing with Shadow Pokémon Pokémorphs.  The third is about the Dream World.  and anything else can be what we think of later if this continues far xD  Though you can create your own side plotlines too.
I don't want people to have too many characters so the maximum characters is 3.  Feel free to not make the bios for all of them yet and to introduce them later.  If you want a 4th, ask me later on if the RP is going well.
Please follow the RP rules and that includes not machine gun posting.  Wait for other people if you are in a scene with them and if only a couple people are online don't post too much.  If you are the only people in that scene, then there is less of limit but still don't machine gun more than a page because the others might not be able to carry on so much.  RPs tend to do not so well because people don't feel that comfortable about all the posts they have to contend with and even I'm starting to feel like that which didn't really happen before.
On a lighter note, hopefully this can go well.  You can make a sprite of your character but their faces must be visable and not a Pokémon face, they are still human just with some kind of armour or such.
The characters you submit can be good or villainous, but make sure to have at least one good.

bio sheet:
Name:
Pokémon you can gain the powers of:
Any other information:

Enjoy!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 12:15:04 pm »

Does it have to be a Gen V pokemon?

Name: Cooper
Pokémon: Dunsparce
Attacks: Ancient Power, Headbutt, Body Slam, Bite
Ability: Serene Grace

Name: Avi
Pokémon: Tropius
Attacks: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing
Ability: Chlorophyll
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 01:13:33 pm »

Does it have to be a Gen V pokemon?

Name: Cooper
Pokémon: Dunsparce
Attacks: Ancient Power, Headbutt, Body Slam, Bite
Ability: Serene Grace

Name: Avi
Pokémon: Tropius
Attacks: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing
Ability: Chlorophyll

Like I said, though it's in Unova, mons from all 5 gens are in this.
Also you don't need to post attacks, there aren't limits to attacks.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 02:14:29 pm »

Name: Beo
Pokémon: Zoroark
Any other information: Mischievous not only when disguised. But can be guilt into doing lots of things, even if the problem isn't his problem to begin with.

Don't mock meh...

___

Oh and a side note Aryeh, I want some help for a Yugioh Deck so I'm a post later in the Yugioh Discussion Topic.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 04:10:37 pm »

Like I said, though it's in Unova, mons from all 5 gens are in this.
Also you don't need to post attacks, there aren't limits to attacks.

Well srry but ur intro says "all 5 gen mons" wich can be read as "all pokemon from gen 5"  Tongue Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 05:00:31 pm »

Well srry but ur intro says "all 5 gen mons" wich can be read as "all pokemon from gen 5"  Tongue Grin
I would have said 5th gen if that was the case, but I said 5 gens as there are 5 gens of pokemon

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 05:09:56 pm »

Name: Leoh
Pokemon: Haxorus

Hey, Aryeh, do ya think I could dip some of my ideas into this? :3
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 05:23:27 pm »

Hey, Aryeh, do ya think I could dip some of my ideas into this? :3
sure thang my brother
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 06:16:07 pm »

I would have said 5th gen if that was the case, but I said 5 gens as there are 5 gens of pokemon

Aha! But you didnt say "5 gens" you said "5 gen"
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 06:20:10 pm »

The first will be determined by Kinfin :3
Wat?

I said I had an independent story going on which happened to have humans with part Pokemon forms.

And to be honest, Aryeh, I don't mean to sound rude, but given the fact that Time Zone constraints prevent me from ever being on at the same time as you for longer than an hour, added to the fact that you tend to get a little (what's the best way to put this?) Whiny when things happen while you're off...

I kinda...
don't...
Want to be part of this.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 07:30:42 pm »

Name: Abigail
Pokémon: Mienshao
Any other random information: Hates being singled out, can't trust anyone, mainly uses brick break, but enjoys ruining it by throwing bricks.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I based this off myself a bit... Shut up or I'll throw a brick at you.
Report Spam   Logged
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 07:48:17 pm »

Wat?

I said I had an independent story going on which happened to have humans with part Pokemon forms.

And to be honest, Aryeh, I don't mean to sound rude, but given the fact that Time Zone constraints prevent me from ever being on at the same time as you for longer than an hour, added to the fact that you tend to get a little (what's the best way to put this?) Whiny when things happen while you're off...

I kinda...
don't...
Want to be part of this.

All of this is really uncalled for and frankly, it's annoying when you keep repeating it for no good reason, that's being rude. You made your point earlier, it's pointless to bring it here. I do agree that Aryeh tends to complain when too much is done without him, but he can't help it when we're all here without him. Just do what I do; apologize if necessary, go a bit slower, and ask something in return if necessary.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 07:56:08 pm »

All of this is really uncalled for and frankly, it's annoying when you keep repeating it for no good reason, that's being rude. You made your point earlier, it's pointless to bring it here. I do agree that Aryeh tends to complain when too much is done without him, but he can't help it when we're all here without him. Just do what I do; apologize if necessary, go a bit slower, and ask something in return if necessary.
I really don't like it when you do this. Undermining me when I'm being rational. I feel I have the right to be honestly sick of it. Waiting on him killed the Orre thing, and he got all prissy about the super hero thing. I'm sorry, but I feel that it's best this way.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 08:08:58 pm »

I really don't like it when you do this. Undermining me when I'm being rational. I feel I have the right to be honestly sick of it. Waiting on him killed the Orre thing, and he got all prissy about the super hero thing. I'm sorry, but I feel that it's best this way.
I'm not undermining you just to contradict you. I'm doing it in Aryeh's defense, and I know you're being rational, I never accused you otherwise.
And you actually have the least right to be sick of it; I'd say Kloud, myself, and a few other RPers have more right as we've dealt with it longer; with no huge complaints.

And the Orre RP; I honestly didn't think it'd go far... ._. Sorry... ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 09:18:17 pm »

I haven't actually seen him do it before the super hero one. In fact most of the rps that are his he never starts or they get closed. Like the super hero thing. We defeated a minor villain and then had our characters talk and he locked it. I wanna sign up but look at the people who did. Almost all of them come on while Aryeh's not.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: