Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 09:57:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Future of Unova! Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Unova! Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 1933 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 05:30:37 pm »

Someone give me a mission to do in Plasma with boss Dealer or Holder please.

Also, my two character's are residing in Lacunosa Town also in a house too.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2011, 05:38:02 pm »

Two new characters showing up soon

Name: Kiyo
Group: Neutral with Aryeh and Blair
Pokémon: Dragonite, Haxorus, tba
Info: Kiyo is one of Aryeh's friends and team members, he goes around gathering important information to report back.  He used to be a policeman.

Name: Sam
Group: is on Aryeh's team BUT is undercover in Team Plasma working up through the ranks
Pokémon: Houndoom, tba, tba
Info: Sam used to be the angel of death but he is human now and friends with Aryeh, Blair and Kiyo.  He decided to go into Team Plasma to help the good guys by being "inside"

note that Kiyo, Blair and Sam are part of my fictional team of friends for stories and I figured it would be good to have them in the RP world, being the same characters.  Sure they originate from Yugioh fan stuff I do but it's easy to retcon them into Pokémon Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2011, 05:42:45 pm »

Someone give me a mission to do in Plasma with boss Dealer or Holder please.

Also, my two character's are residing in Lacunosa Town also in a house too.
I'll set something up.

Good to know. Tongue :U

Two new characters showing up soon

Name: Kiyo
Group: Neutral with Aryeh and Blair
Pokémon: Dragonite, Haxorus, tba
Info: Kiyo is one of Aryeh's friends and team members, he goes around gathering important information to report back.  He used to be a policeman.

Name: Sam
Group: is on Aryeh's team BUT is undercover in Team Plasma working up through the ranks
Pokémon: Houndoom, tba, tba
Info: Sam used to be the angel of death but he is human now and friends with Aryeh, Blair and Kiyo.  He decided to go into Team Plasma to help the good guys by being "inside"

note that Kiyo, Blair and Sam are part of my fictional team of friends for stories and I figured it would be good to have them in the RP world, being the same characters.  Sure they originate from Yugioh fan stuff I do but it's easy to retcon them into Pokémon Smiley
Aryeh! Activate, Fangasm!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2011, 05:46:26 pm »

Aryeh! Activate, Fangasm!!!
lolwut xP

I think soon we should have one of those character list topics up because there are a lot of characters to remember and I know people may get confused on who is who, I know I will, that happens a lot xD  I'm bad with names lol
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2011, 05:53:09 pm »

Double post, I apologize for, but I have another character. Tongue

Name: Hidoi Faltadge
Alignment: Team Plasma
Pokemon: Honchkrow, Weavile, Scrafty
Bio: First name meaning "The awful", Hidoi is a high ranking general in Team Plasma, he orders main missions, though, if someone fails...

Needed to make him to make missions.

lolwut xP

I think soon we should have one of those character list topics up because there are a lot of characters to remember and I know people may get confused on who is who, I know I will, that happens a lot xD  I'm bad with names lol
Kay.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 09:32:17 pm »

Name:Sophia
Alignment: HERO
Pokemon: Sandslash, Dragonite, Jolteon
Bio: Sophia is Ian's "Wife". They have been boyfriend and and girlfriend for three years, and Sophia believes it is true love.
Additional info: She is exactly like Ian, except with a more bubbly personality. She has red hair and brown eyes. She usually wears a panda hat over her head.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011, 08:19:16 am »

The events have been to hectic for my entry... For someone on my level, I need to enter the scene when almost nothing is happening. Like during a scene transition.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2011, 08:31:51 am »

The events have been to hectic for my entry... For someone on my level, I need to enter the scene when almost nothing is happening. Like during a scene transition.
feel free to come across Aryeh and Blair as in my next post, we be heading back to Nimbasa.

@Richie, Kiyo is at the gates of the HERO base and wants to talk to the leader of it. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2011, 04:36:39 pm »

Right, I'll start.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2011, 06:02:58 pm »

Just wondering Richie, I don't have a problem with it but when is Sophia going to be recruited into HERO? Because I have her listed as it.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2011, 07:05:25 pm »

Thinking of ways to involve cooper ad kierra, but i kinda want them to stay north. I was thinking of using an Xtransciever to contact the base, but i had a feeling richie doesnt want us to use them. Am i wrong?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2011, 07:11:07 pm »

Thinking of ways to involve cooper ad kierra, but i kinda want them to stay north. I was thinking of using an Xtransciever to contact the base, but i had a feeling richie doesnt want us to use them. Am i wrong?

I would want to use them
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2011, 07:15:41 pm »

The Xtransciever is allowed, Hidoi used one. xD
I'll try thinking too.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2011, 07:21:08 pm »

The Xtransciever is allowed, Hidoi used one. xD
I'll try thinking too.

So we all get one or we have it already.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2011, 07:23:21 pm »

So we all get one or we have it already.
You choose when you get it, all HERO members get one, but newbies get their's when they complete their first mission.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: