Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:17:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Future of Unova! Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Unova! Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 1868 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2011, 12:33:23 am »

It's been many years since the events that shook the Unova region, where the Hero of Unova battled against a self-proclaimed Pokemon Liberator... The Hero and his combatant each accompanied by an ancient and powerful Pokemon; Reshiram and Zekrom, the Pokemon of Unova legend. Now, the Hero, his enemy, his allies... All have faded, the Unova region now faces an even greater threat; the terrorist- or rather, Naturalist organization known formerly as "Team Plasma" has risen again, under the leadership of Noxus Harmonia, a descendant of Ghetsis Harmonia, the mastermind behind the secret plans of the Team Plasma of Old. Noxus has achieved everything his former ever dreamed, without the use of a false idol... The masters of Unova; Reshiram and Zekrom are now under Noxus rule, used as hit men to enforce his cruel laws upon Unova...

I was brainstorming with Kloud for this one, basically, the main characters, us(maybe), are in a rebel organization known as HERO to face Noxus. Though, Pokemon battling being illegal, the rebels had to train theirs through other underground methods; via other Regions, rescuing Pokemon from Noxus' holding chambers, and breeding them.

Each person is limited to three characters, you must ask me for extra characters.
Though, I'll have to make more characters to fit as guides and other means.

The Character Format:
Name: (What do other characters call you?)
Alignment: (Team Plasma, HERO, or neutral?) (Picking neutral means you aren't affiliated with the struggle but you are legible to join either side, even picking a side as early as your first post.)
Pokemon: (Due to scarce amounts of Pokemon, you are limited to three maximum. Though, any Pokemon from any Gen are acceptable; except legends of any kind, including trio members.)
Bio: (What is your character like? What is their background?)
Additional Info: (This could include voice, looks, extra clothes, anything.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Name: Richie
Alignment: HERO
Pokemon: Haxorus and Rampardos
Bio: Richie was born into HERO, as his parents were enlisted just before he was born. Richie hopes that one day, Pokemon will be given back to people and trainers, he fights knowing that even the smallest slip could end everything he and his friends worked for. Loves Attack heavy Pokemon.
Additional Info: Wears a large coat that his father wore before passing away, also a headband that belonged to his mother.

2. Name: Noxus Harmonia
Alignment: Team Plasma
Pokemon: Reshiram, Zekrom, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA
Bio: Noxus grew up much like N did, except the fact that he retained his cynical personality, snapping heads off of toys, etc. Noxus dreamed of bringing Ghetsis' goals to life, often sketching out plans to do so. As a teenager, he conquered the Pokemon League in one fell swoop, leaving the late Champion dumbstruck, he even set the Team Plasma castle under the League just like his former had. As he walked up to his castle, the Champion and the Elite Four ran behind him, sending out their Pokemon once again, only to lose in vain, once he sat at his throne his first words were: "Zekrom. Reshiram."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 12:49:49 am »

Name: Abby (Abigail)
Pokemon: Feraligatr.
Bio: Being one of the youngest people around, she was always taunted by anyone older. Because of this, she learned not to trust anyone, even if they sound sincere. The only way she can trust someone fully, other than looking at them, is getting to know them.
Additional Info: Abigail usually sounds a bit unimpressed by things, unless someone was actually nice to her. She covers here right eye, because she had been cut near there as a kid, leaving a scar. Sometimes wears an Eskimo hat. (if you don't know what that is, since I don't know the real name for that, check the "You are banned" game. I posted a picture there. :3)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:58:08 pm by supermonkey3 » Report Spam   Logged
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 01:23:58 am »

Name: Abby (Abigail)
Pokemon: Feraligatr and Mienshao
Bio: Being one of the youngest people around, she was always taunted by anyone older. Because of this, she learned not to trust anyone, even if they sound sincere. The only way she can trust someone fully, other than looking at them, is getting to know them.
Additional Info: Abigail usually sounds a bit unimpressed by things, unless someone was actually nice to her. She covers here right eye, because she had been cut near there as a kid, leaving a scar. Sometimes wears an Eskimo hat. (if you don't know what that is, since I don't know the real name for that, check the "lie to me" game. I posted a picture there. :3)
I saw it. :3

I'll be putting up characters as I go.

3. Name: Dudley Schava
Alignment: HERO (Leader)
Pokemon: Ferrothorn, Lucario, Blaziken
Bio: The creator and Leader of the rebel organization; HERO. He was also the former Champion before Noxus' rise, the Elite Four members also work for HERO to get revenge for Noxus releasing some of their Pokemon and capturing them.
Additional Info: Wears a red scarf around his neck, also wears ragged gauntlets.

4. Name: Amy Naughtfield
Pokemon: Salamence, Kingdra, Druddigon
Bio: One of the enlisted Elite Four members, she was the youngest member to be an E4 member at 14. She had owned a Shelgon that Noxus released then locked up, she vows to retrieve her Shelgon at all costs. She is very intelligent and is the leader of planning and battle tactics.
Additional Info:
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 07:46:38 am »

5. Name: Evan Strife
Pokemon: Golurk, Jellicent, Gengar
Bio: A former Elite Four member and Dudley's best friend. Operates the missions of attacking Team Plasma while retrieving Pokemon.

The other members are named Blaud Melony and Blake Ernest, Psychic and Grass users respectively. Blaud being female and Blake being male, they aren't as important.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 08:54:18 am »

*in*
I'll post bios later

I assume in this one then, N and Black didn't capture the Reshi/Zek duo

Can I make a character who's mission is to locate Kyurem as he thinks it will help Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 10:12:46 am »

Name: Ian (SQEAGY)
Pokemon: Metagross, Raichu, Salamance.
Bio: Ian Focuses on one thing. Getting rid of Plasma. He feels betrayed by his family since his father and brother joined team Plasma.

Additional info: Even though he joined HERO he prefers to go on solo missions. Wears a leather Jacket with a hood to hide his face.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:30:01 am by Gir » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 10:20:35 am »

Name: Ian (SQEAGY)
Pokemon: Regirock, Salamance, Raichu, Metagross.
Bio: Ian Focuses on one thing. Getting rid of Plasma. He feels betrayed by his family since his father and brother joined team Plasma.

Additional info: Even though he joined HERO he prefers to go on solo missions. Wears a leather Jacket with a hood to hide his face.
If you read the OP, you'd know legends aren't allowed and you can only have three Pokémon so you'll have to drop Regirock.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 10:23:18 am »

If you read the OP, you'd know legends aren't allowed and you can only have three Pokémon so you'll have to drop Regirock.
......shit. I'll fix that
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 05:18:25 pm »

*in*
I'll post bios later

I assume in this one then, N and Black didn't capture the Reshi/Zek duo

Can I make a character who's mission is to locate Kyurem as he thinks it will help Smiley
They did, but they're dead now. xD
Remember, this is many years in the future.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 06:14:07 pm »

So when are you making the topic mah brotaeto.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 06:27:54 pm »

So when are you making the topic mah brotaeto.
In due time. I'm waiting for people.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 07:49:37 pm »

In due time. I'm waiting for people.
M'kay! /_^ Until then, I'll be playing Pokémon black, looking for a shiny.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 07:56:21 pm »

M'kay! /_^ Until then, I'll be playing Pokémon black, looking for a shiny.

I found one my first day playing it.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 07:57:49 pm »

Nobody cares. Take this comment elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 08:01:37 pm »

SCREW YOU. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR A YEAR. F**KING NOTHING STILL.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: