Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:15:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Future of Unova! Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Unova! Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 1872 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 08:03:22 pm »

I was gonna say I found it easier to find shiny's when I had a shiny pokemon first. Just try getting a shiny or two in your party.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 08:09:40 pm »

I was gonna say I found it easier to find shiny's when I had a shiny pokemon first. Just try getting a shiny or two in your party.
Do you know how hard it is to get a shiny? A 1 in 8192 chance! And im not lucky when it comes to shinies... Genders for pokemon... THATS another story.
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 08:14:57 pm »

Do you know how hard it is to get a shiny? A 1 in 8192 chance! And im not lucky when it comes to shinies... Genders for pokemon... THATS another story.
Try getting them in gen 4. That radar thing that makes the grass shake is good for getting shiny pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 08:16:39 pm »

I can get you one.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 08:20:31 pm »

I can get you one.
Problem: My wifi is "too advanced" for my DS, so I have to wait for Christmas to get a 3DS or wait until there's another gaming event at the library... >:O
Try getting them in gen 4. That radar thing that makes the grass shake is good for getting shiny pokemon.
How do you get the radar thing? Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 08:22:14 pm »

Problem: My wifi is "too advanced" for my DS, so I have to wait for Christmas to get a 3DS or wait until there's another gaming event at the library... >:OHow do you get the radar thing? Huh?
Defeat the Elite 4 and talk to Rowan and Dawn.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 08:26:37 pm »

Defeat the Elite 4 and talk to Rowan and Dawn.
*facepalm* I've already beaten the game twice. Time to get back on. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 08:30:11 pm »

*facepalm* I've already beaten the game twice. Time to get back on. Smiley

Get the national dex. If you have Platinum I'll send you my Platinum guide for Christmas.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 08:42:03 pm »

Guys, try to talk about this elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 08:44:31 pm »

Name (Called): Dealer
Alignment: Team Plasma
Pokemon: Gallade (Jack), Gardevoir (Queen), Slowking (King)
Bio: A mastermind of all card games imaginable. Gambling him is considered suicide. His luck has exceeded all forms of belief and should be feared if you test your luck with him. Not only is he a card genius, but very intelligent and a incredible battler, much like his son Holder.
Additional Info: His Pokemon are named after cards. He joined Plasma along with his son because he believes his son and him will be in the winning team. He's a high rank Plasma member in terms of battling.

Name (Called): Holder
Pokemon: Aerodactyl (Ace), Dugtrio (Randomized), Unown (Note: It's not for battle and it's the letter S (Which it's called S))
Bio: Son of Dealer, he is a great gambler as well as battler. He followed his father to join Plasma in a attempt at becoming powerful. He stands as a Grunt for now, but always gains special treatment due to his high ranking father.
Additional Info: His rival used to be his best friend as she refused to join Plasma. He thinks of her often, but to afraid to find and confront her.

Name: Sonia (Called Cheater by Holder)
Alignment: Neutral
Pokemon: Zoroark (Joker), Sableye (Prankster), Liepard (Deceiver)
Bio: A spunky girl and the only known person to ever beat Dealer in a game of Poker, even if it was just a friendly game. Her old friend Holder fell in love with her the minute he witnessed that event. However, Dealer was enraged by such a fluke match up, he wanted a way to make himself seem more powerful, and decided to join Plasma. Upon that she pleaded her friend not to join, but he felt that power was more important than friendship, and left her all alone.
Additional Info: She recently made a new friend that she might have fallen head over heel for.

Name: Dart
Alignment: HERO
Pokemon: Infernape, Kingdra, Shiftry
Bio: He was raised to be a fighting machine and to soon enlist in HERO. After doing so, he met a women name Sonia. But he doesn't know how to do anything but fight. She showed him compassion and caring and somehow made him into a bodyguard for her. He doesn't know why, but he grown feelings for her and can't  figure out what to do with his new found emotions. He has agreed to assist her in trying to change her friend's (Holder) mind and keep him away from Plasma.
Additional Info: As stated, he's a machine thinking human because he was raised in such a way. Sonia changed him to be more human, however, he insists on never leaving her side unless told by her to do otherwise (in a sense, she controls him, but not intentionally).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:56:43 pm by Dark Angel Frank » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 08:48:43 pm »

Name : Dylan
Alignment: Neutral
Pokemon: Murkrow (Wrench) Metang (Biotech) Pikachu (Watt)
Bio: An ordinary teenager from Sinnoh just traveling about. Nothing of particular interest. Black hair, black jacket, Blue jeans.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:09:28 pm by Kinfin » Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 08:50:01 pm »

Get the national dex. If you have Platinum I'll send you my Platinum guide for Christmas.
You don't have to!
Guys, try to talk about this elsewhere.
Sorry... :/
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2011, 09:02:12 pm »

I just need one more character.

Name: Sara (flame head)
Alignment: HERO
Pokemon: Flygon, Charizard, Arcaniner
Bio: Ian's older sister. Besides Ian, she is the only one in her family not with Team Plasma.
Additional info: Sara is known for oddly colored hair, the same shade of red as fire. She constantly harrasses Ian, causing him to have little to no Trust in adults or older people in rebellion.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2011, 09:10:53 pm »

Nice theme Frank.

@Dylan, Thanks. :3

Okay, after this post, I'll create the RP topic, I'll lock it though, until I make it's OP. Please restrain from posting there until I make another post saying it's okay. Cheesy

Name: Sen Aurora
Pokemon: Blissey, Wobbuffet, Hariyama
Bio: Sen is the second-in-command of Team Plasma, and the one person, besides his family, that Noxus trusts completely. Think of Sen as the best friend you've ever had, he has always been by Noxus through everything, even supporting his rise.

Name: Nennaly Harmonia
Pokemon: TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA
Bio: Noxus' wife, she met Noxus in Castelia City, just before his rise. Sen has a fierce distrust in her, but now that she is Queen, Sen must abide. Nennaly claims she is dedicated to Team Plasma, but her words seem shifty...
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 09:16:50 pm »

Okay, after this post, I'll create the RP topic, I'll lock it though, until I make it's OP. Please restrain from posting there until I make another post saying it's okay. Cheesy
Okay! I can wait! I'll just draw my character out if boredom. /_^
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: