Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 12:05:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic  (Read 4039 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 03:36:26 pm »

"Cooper? Wake up, hon'."
Cooper awoke to the sound of the sweet, familiar voice of his wife, Kierra. He turned to see her staring into his eyes.
"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed her on the cheek and stroked her hair before sitting up. He was already wearing his jeans and shirt. His wife was fully clothed also. Ever since the two joined HERO, they had slept in their day clothes, since they always had to be prepared to run. He grabbed his cap from the bedside stand and walked to the kitchen.
The kitchen was modest; a clock, a small table, one or two cabinets, and minor appliances. Cooper brewed some coffee and placed two mugs on the table. He walked over to a small barrel and took multiple scoops of pokemon food out to fill multiple bowls. A group of pokemon(Dunsparce, Umbreon, Togekiss, Espeon, and Delibird) appeared and ate from their bowls.
Cooper walked back to the table to see that his wife had already sat down and was drinking her coffee. As he sat down, he admired the sparkle in her  eyes that had made him fall in love with her. He cherished every moment like this. It meant they still had another day, and another reason to fight. Kierra gazed around the room. "I love this house."
Cooper smiled. "You need not patronize it. I know you wish we could go back to Johto."
Kierra returned his gaze. "Unova is perfectly fine, and I have full trust in Rick-E's ability to protect our home in Johto."
"I'm not talking about my brother, or this region. This room, moreover, this house, is so dull." He looked around at the brown walls and the dirty floor.
"That's nothing, as long as it's just you and me together here." Kierra took his hand.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: