Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 10:19:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic  (Read 4033 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 05:31:39 pm »

In Lacunosa Town, a good breeze blew by the faces of Sonia and Dart as they sat with each other on top of a house. She tries to make Dart seem more human like, but can't seem to make him enjoy anything.

"So Dart... Anything you'd like to talk about?" She asks him but he doesn't seem to either notice or is ignoring her. The blank expression on his face bothers her a bit, so she decides to put her arm around him and  say. "is something bothering you?"

"... I guess nothing really. Just thinking about the mission at hand." Dart said with no facial expression whatsoever. He turns the see her smiling face and cracks a small smile to make her happy.

She giggles and says, "you know it's not a crime to think of other things you know."

"I know Sonia. But it's one of my priorities to help you, find your friend and stop Plasma." Dart said.

"Yeah I know." Sonia looks down at her shoes and yawns. She looks back at Dart and says "I'm beat now, so maybe we should head back in."

"Right." Dart only says a word as they get up and walk to the roof door and head back into the house.

Away from the house and in nearby trees, a few Plasma Grunts working under Holder's commands where to find Sonia's hiding spot.

"Any luck?" Grunt one says. Grunt two and three holding binoculars shake there heads no.

"Nothing yet." Grunt two confirms.

"Well we did see her in the city, but from there one she followed some guy." Grunt one says.

"I think that guy is too shady. We should try to find them at night or tomorrow." Grunt three says. "Well, being out at night would be suicidal." Grunt two says.

"You don't believe that monster tale do you? Hehe." Grunt one chuckles. "Heck, if it's real, I'd rather be face to face with it, about to die, then get scalded at again by that spoiled brat Holder... I know he still loves that girl and the only reason I actually wanna do this mission again is to show him those two together. Man that will give me such a rush! Ah hahahaha!"

"Jerk much...?" Grunt two whispers to Grunt three.

"That Grunt really is an ass..." Grunt three whispers back to Grunt two.

"HEY!!! If you ever met him, you'd learn he's a jerk of jerks! Have you guys EVER met him?" Grunt one says annoyed.

"... Nope..." Both Grunts say as they all leave the tree to search the town on foot.

In Dealer's room of the Castle, Dealer is done with his current businesses and decides to make due of his time in the Plasma Castle making a house of cards.

"Ugh, my boy needs to wake up already and stop chasing that Cheater girl. I mean what does he even see in her anyway. The age difference is big ((Not in the least...)), she's a gold digger ((You known her how long already?)) and I'm definitely sure she's a cheater ((let go of that day already man! You have issues dude ((LOL, I'm bored so sue me.)).))... *Sigh* I'm just looking out for my son. He needs to be stronger like me... Being with her this young will keep him away from power..." After a moment of Dealer ranting about that girl to himself, he finds that he's already done with his house of cards. "... Finished already I guess. I'll go see if I'm needed or anything." Dealer said stacking his playing cards and left the room.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: