Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 12:33:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic  (Read 4026 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 05:35:28 pm »

Ian looked at the man. "They are jack asses who are evil and need to be removed fast. This going somewhere Mr.?"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 05:44:25 pm »

"Kiyo, do you have any information?" Aryeh walked into the hidden underground base in Nimbasa that he and his friends were using; it was right underneath the Ferris Wheel.

"I've recieved words from Sam about a Plasma compound over in Driftveil City.  He says he is working there and he can sneak you in to take it down from the inside" Kiyo replied.

"Excellent.  Blair and I will head there now.  You gather up any other information you can.  This HERO thing I keep hearing about seems fairly interesting.  Could be of use to us."

+++

"Is this the place?" Blair asked Aryeh.

"Yup."

"I'll stand guard here then.  You go into their and defeat some Plasmas."

"Speaking of guards, it appears there is one guarding here.  I'll get past him."

Aryeh strode towards the Plasma Grunt.

"Hello good sir" Aryeh grinned "I come bearing a sense of realism that allows you to re-evaluate your life."

"What?" the Grunt was confused.

"You like having friends right?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well, if you think about it, Pokémon make good friends.  Yet Team Plasma seemed to have seperated people from them.  That doesn't sound very good does it?  It seems a wee bit hipocritical."

"Ummm..."

"I'm going to go in and blow this place sky high now, so you may want to leave."

"I can't let you do that."

"I guess I have no choice then.  Ditto, sludge the guy."

A pink ball of slime crawled up the Plasma Grunt's back and then lept onto his face, blocking his airways and knocking him out.  The Ditto made its way back over to Aryeh and into his Pokéball.  Aryeh walked into the compound, waving bye to Blair.

((tommorow when I go online, I'll have the events that happen within this compound.  I'll be taking it down to showcase my mad skillz.))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 06:00:15 pm »

Ian looked at the man. "They are jack asses who are evil and need to be removed fast. This going somewhere Mr.?"
"Would you like to join a rebel organization known as HERO?" Dudley asked with a smirk.

+++

"Holder, Dealer, where are you?" Hidoi asked on communicator.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 06:15:52 pm »

((So... We start over? Sorry for being gone, but I was in Seattle all day. I also realized that I made my character different than how I described...))
Abigail sat up in a tree, watching all the people rushing, while she survailed, not able to talk with any of them. She was afraid they would betray her, like her so called "friends". She noticed a man talking with a hooded figure. Afraid to get hurt by either, she climbed down from her perch, and said, almost silently "Hello..."
Report Spam   Logged
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 06:28:24 pm »

Dealer's communicator went off as he responded, "I'm in the castle. Is there something you need Hidoi sir?" Dealer responded.

"Pa!" Holder yelped heading towards his father. "Hidoi called. Does he need anything?"

"Well, we'll go find out now won't we." Dealer said heading to Hidoi's area.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 06:41:11 pm »

"Hm?" Dudley poked his head up, scanning the area, "Um... Hello?"

+++

"Yes, actually, apparently, there are three Pokemon still in Unova who haven't been captured, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. We have also found out that they are under the command of certain trainers, the identities of these trainers are unknown, but we have intel that they are residing somewhere in Mistralton." Hidoi explained.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 06:45:10 pm »

"Sorry, but I overheard you talking about a rebel organization a-and I was wondering if I could join, maybe?" She said in a feeble voice.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 06:49:22 pm »

"Would you like to join a rebel organization known as HERO?" Dudley asked with a smirk.

+++

"Holder, Dealer, where are you?" Hidoi asked on communicator.

Ian looked at the man. "I've heard of HERO. They fight Team Plasma. ....I'm in."

Ian looked at the girl. "You look a little frightened. Are you okay?"
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 06:54:37 pm »

Ian looked at the girl. "You look a little frightened. Are you okay?"
"N-no, it's just I'm usually laughed at since I'm younger, and, well..." She started, but trailed off.
Report Spam   Logged
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 06:57:41 pm »

"Sorry, but I overheard you talking about a rebel organization a-and I was wondering if I could join, maybe?" She said in a feeble voice.
"Not with that tone, come with me." Dudley said, then to the boy, "You too."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 07:00:53 pm »

"N-no, it's just I'm usually laughed at since I'm younger, and, well..." She started, but trailed off.

"I'm not gonna laugh at you." Ian promised. Ian looked at the man. "Alright let's go."
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 07:02:07 pm »

"Hm?" Dudley poked his head up, scanning the area, "Um... Hello?"

+++

"Yes, actually, apparently, there are three Pokemon still in Unova who haven't been captured, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. We have also found out that they are under the command of certain trainers, the identities of these trainers are unknown, but we have intel that they are residing somewhere in Mistralton." Hidoi explained.
"Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion?" Holder repeats not being familiar with those Pokemon.

"They are one of the Legendary Trio found in Unova son. Fighting types they mainly are, even though they are daul-typed."

"Oh... Well, if they are Legendary, it would be hard to capture them, no?" Holder asks.

"Of course, but if we play our cards right, we'll have them in our palm." Dealer says. "So the trainers are located in Mistralton then. Should the Pokemon not be with them, Holder will tell me."

"WAIT, I'M GOING ALONE!?" Holder yelled out.

"To Mistralton Town, yes. But you'll call me when you gain more intel on their whereabouts, call me by communicator on your findings. I'll stay here till you call and I'll teleport right over." Dealer explains. "Of course, if it's alright with Hidoi."

"Whew... I thought you were gonna send me straight into battle." Holder sighs in relief.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 07:03:02 pm »

"Not with that tone, come with me." Dudley said, then to the boy, "You too."
"Okay, I'm sorry." Abigail said with a hint of confidence in her voice, and followed Dudley.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 07:08:57 pm »

"Alright let's go." Ian said.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 07:25:28 pm »

"Alright let's go." Ian said.
"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!" Abigail smiled the tiniest bit as she continued following the two. "My name's Abigail, and you are...?"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:39:14 pm by supermonkey3 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: