Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:27:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic  (Read 3983 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2011, 09:48:52 pm »

It's been many years since the events that shook the Unova region, where the Hero of Unova battled against a self-proclaimed Pokemon Liberator... The Hero and his combatant each accompanied by an ancient and powerful Pokemon; Reshiram and Zekrom, the Pokemon of Unova legend. Now, the Hero, his enemy, his allies... All have faded, the Unova region now faces an even greater threat; the terrorist- or rather, Naturalist organization known formerly as "Team Plasma" has risen again, under the leadership of Noxus Harmonia, a descendant of Ghetsis Harmonia, the mastermind behind the secret plans of the Team Plasma of Old. Noxus has achieved everything his former ever dreamed, without the use of a false idol... The masters of Unova; Reshiram and Zekrom are now under Noxus rule, used as hit men to enforce his cruel laws upon Unova...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Nnh..." Richie writhed on his sleep, shuffling as if being tormented by a nightmare, he swung upwards, sweat pouring down his fear-crippled face, breathing heavily, "Huff, huff, i-it was a dream?" Richie asked to himself, he looked frantically around the room with covers over the windows, "...Dudley left... I guess I should get up and look around if anyone else is here."
With that, Richie got up, walked around the base, searching, he couldn't find anyone, "Sigh, did they leave on another trip again!?" Richie shouted.

"Keep ya voice down, ya moron!!" A voice shouted, "I'm tryin' 'a sleep here!"

"Oh, Blake, I didn't know you were here." Richie said.

"Eh.. The others went ta Castelia, talkin' 'bout recruitin' some newbies." Blake said, sitting up, "Amy's in Icirrus, don' know what she's doin'..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look at this... It pains me coming to such a city and seeing nothing about Pokemon..." Dudley said, walking with the others through Castelia City.

((You're posts don't have to be in Castelia, they can, but don't have to.))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:47:05 pm by Itsasetup » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:04:46 pm »

Abigail stared down at the bustling streets of Castellia when a man appearing to be in no hurry caught her eye. "Heh... Time to irritate yet another newbie" Abigail grinned and attached her two pokéballs to her belt before jumping of the tall building.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:07:37 pm by supermonkey3 » Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 06:05:37 pm »

"Man this sucks." Ian sighed to his sister, Sara. They were walking through Castelia City. "Ever since Plasma took over this place is really boring."

"Especially since dad and brother joined them." Sara said.

"Lets go make some trouble." Ian said. He pulled his hood on and ran ahead, trying to get to the docks.

"Damn." Sara walked after him.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 06:26:52 pm »

Landing on her feet, Abigail snuck up behind Dudley, making sure no Plasma guards were around. Being the idiot she was known for, Abigail called out her Mienshao, and her Mienshao threw a brick at Dudley using brick break. With her Mienshao back in it's pokéball, she sprinted away, jumping on the nearest low roof.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 06:47:07 pm »

Ian ran past a guy who got hit by a brick. "I wonder what's going on. I'll just keep going." Ian eventually made it to the docks.

Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 06:53:27 pm »

Ian ran past a guy who got hit by a brick. "I wonder what's going on. I'll just keep going." Ian eventually made it to the docks.
Abigail saw the boy who had a leather hood over his face. "This'll be interesting." She told herself as she jumped from lamp-post to lamp-post, following him to the docks.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 07:03:43 pm »

Ian looked at the guards at the docks. "There are some goods all the way at the end of the dock. I can steal them. They must be valuable." Ian took out his pokeball containing his Salamance just in case something went wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 07:10:34 pm »

Ian looked at the guards at the docks. "There are some goods all the way at the end of the dock. I can steal them. They must be valuable." Ian took out his pokeball containing his Salamance just in case something went wrong.
Hearing his plans, she felt bad for the girl behind him, who she assumed to be his sister. "Hey! Need some help there?" She called down from the lamp-post.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 07:20:12 pm »

Ian looked at the girl on the lamp-post. "What the? Uh, sure."

Sara walked up to and grabbed. "Listen." She whispered. "We don't need some little girl slowing us down. Especially with you around."

"You're real funny. She can help." Ian looked at the girl. "You wanna come down now and give us a name?"
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 07:32:45 pm »

Ian looked at the girl on the lamp-post. "What the? Uh, sure."

Sara walked up to and grabbed. "Listen." She whispered. "We don't need some little girl slowing us down. Especially with you around."

"You're real funny. She can help." Ian looked at the girl. "You wanna come down now and give us a name?"
Abigail jumped down from the lamp, adjusting her hat slightly. "The name's Abigail. Who're you two?" She said, attempting to be friendly, but she hadn't fully trusted either of the siblings.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:42 pm »

"My name is Ian. That's my sister Sara." Ian said. Sara nodded when Ian said her name.

"Alright back to the action. I basically need to get some goods on the other side of the docks. I would prefer that we didn't use pokemon but if we need to then use them."

"We? You two kids can get arrested I need to do some errands. I'll meet you later." Sara walked away, looking for her own way to make some mischief.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 08:00:21 pm »

"Alright back to the action. I basically need to get some goods on the other side of the docks. I would prefer that we didn't use pokemon but if we need to then use them."
"Easy. So there's two ways to get in; Stealth, or be a fucking idiot and break in." Abigail amirked, obviously joking with the second option. Okay. I think I can trust him... For now.
(Italics = Thoughts)
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 08:12:12 pm »

"Alright. Let's do this. Stay close." Ian leaped over a crate, landing quietly. He looked at the guards all nowhere near him. "Abigail, come on."
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 08:30:07 pm »

"Alright. Let's do this. Stay close." Ian leaped over a crate, landing quietly. He looked at the guards all nowhere near him. "Abigail, come on."
"I might have a way to distract them." Abigail quickly put her hat in the neon green backpack she wore along with her coat, put her hair into a ponytail, and hid her pokéballs on her belt, appearing as a lost young girl. "I believe this'll fool 'em." She grinned evilly.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 08:33:37 pm »

"I might have a way to distract them." Abigail quickly put her hat in the neon green backpack she wore along with her coat, put her hair into a ponytail, and hid her pokéballs on her belt, appearing as a lost young girl. "I believe this'll fool 'em." She grinned evilly.

Ian grinned. "I like the way you think. Alright. Do your thing."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: