Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:50:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Age of Unova- Conquest of Noxus Rp Topic  (Read 3980 times)
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 08:47:40 pm »

Ian grinned. "I like the way you think. Alright. Do your thing."
Abigail coughed and slowly walked over to the Plasma guards. "Hello? Might you be able to help me? I've lost my mother, and I'm really scared..." She said in a slight British accent, beginning to cry. After a minute or two, she led the tricked guards into an alley where she merely knocked them out, tying their hands together. "I believe that should work!" Abigail laughed a little as she walked back to Ian, getting her hat out of the bag.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 08:55:28 pm »

"That was pretty good Abigail. The package is marked with a rocket. Help me look for it."
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 09:01:25 pm »

"That was pretty good Abigail. The package is marked with a rocket. Help me look for it."
"Thanks!" She smiled just a bit, then started looking for the package, darting around the boxes and envelopes.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 09:08:33 pm »

"Thanks!" She smiled just a bit, then started looking for the package, darting around the boxes and envelopes.

"Here it is!" Ian said. He when over to the medium sized package. He tried to open the lid. "It won't open. They probably sealed it tight. Think you can help?"
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:15 pm »

"Here it is!" Ian said. He when over to the medium sized package. He tried to open the lid. "It won't open. They probably sealed it tight. Think you can help?"
"Sure!" Abigail took out a Swiss army knife from her backpack and handed it to Ian.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:32:43 pm by supermonkey3 » Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 09:41:37 pm »

Ian took the knife. "Thanks." Ian cut open the chains. He pushed past the packages and found two pokeballs. He took them out. "These are my friends pokeballs. They sent them to me from different regions. Thanks for your help. You can take anything yu want from the box. It's mostly money and goods."
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 09:54:11 pm »

Ian took the knife. "Thanks." Ian cut open the chains. He pushed past the packages and found two pokeballs. He took them out. "These are my friends pokeballs. They sent them to me from different regions. Thanks for your help. You can take anything yu want from the box. It's mostly money and goods."
"Mmkay." She said, taking a few evolution stones and a great ball containing a Pokémon. "Thanks for the stuff!" And with that, she ran away, jumping back on the low rooftops. "Now, what have we here?" She said to herself as usual, sending out the Pokémon, which was a shiny feebas. "Well, well! Looks like they stored some cool shit on there!" She was impressed, but was forced to put the amazing sight back in it's pokéball.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 10:07:57 pm »

Ian walked away holding the two pokeballs. "Alright. Now what to do?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 03:04:03 am »

((Due to the unfortunate event of the number of posts, every post other than the OP is no longer relevant, please redo your first posts.))
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 05:04:44 am »

((Due to the unfortunate event of the number of posts, every post other than the OP is no longer relevant, please redo your first posts.))
((yeah it's quite funny how the first thing that happens is a machine gun post.  Seeing you take charge about things like that is very good Cheesy ))

Nimbasa City, the ferris wheel was the last structure of the old Unova that was left standing.  Sure it wasn't open to the public but at least it could still work if someone turned it on.  Sitting at the top of the Ferris Wheel, using it as a look out; was two young people.

"This is quite the pickle we've got ourselves in eh Blair" Aryeh laughed "First the two of us are playingcard games and then the next second, we are dealing with a full scale war in which Team Plasma somehow got control of the world."

"It amazes me how the infamous Ghetsis Harmonia was able to have descendants.  You'd think he was unatractive to women everywhere" replied Blair.

"For all we know he kidnapped another kid" Aryeh sighed "Well this new kid somehow got both thDragons and enslave the whole region. We need to figure out how to stop the darn thing."

"Any ideas?  You usually have them more than the rest of us."

"Haha, yeah I do have an idea, but it's going to be tricky and could take a long time.  With the current state of the region, it's going to be difficult."

"Difficult?  I don't remember you having any difficulties in saving the world."

"This time we are fairly limited in our options.  Sure we have control over Nimbasa but the rest of the region is a tricky place and where we need to go is right on the other end of it.  Not to mention we have no transport so we'd have to walk and who knows exactly what troublre we'd come across while doing that!"

"Well what's the big plan then?"

"Well my blue-haired friend, we are going to locate a being known as Kyurem.  As you may know, Kyurem is the third Dragon of Unova and it should be able to disable the other two long enough for any resistance to take that pansy-ass descendant of Ghetsis down a notch and restore Unova to it's former glory."

"Well if you say that's what we gotta do, then I'm all in for it!  Of course we may need some backup..."

((Richie what do you thik of Nimbasa being a safe zone in which good guys and innocent people are able to be there safe, whereas the rest of the region is all Team Plasma at the moment unless we fight for more places."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 03:25:19 pm »

((Richie what do you thik of Nimbasa being a safe zone in which good guys and innocent people are able to be there safe, whereas the rest of the region is all Team Plasma at the moment unless we fight for more places."
((Nimbasa sounds good, that's my favorite city anyways.))

"Noxus!! Sire!!!" A Team Plasma scientist screamed frantically, "Sire!!"

"What's this!?" Sen asked, standing in the way, "What is the problem?"

"I don't know how to word this pleasantly but... The experiment is malfunctioning!" The scientist explained.

"What do you mean?" Sen asked.

"A Porygon Z! Hacked the experiment! It crashed the entire thing, it destroyed all of the data we gathered... The experiment may have been usable before, but we were foolish to try and upgrade it further..." The scientist said solemnly.

"See to it that the Porygon is deleted, the experiment may be postponed, but that isn't The Lord's first priority so he shouldn't notice, hurry." Sen said, flicking his wrist.

"Blaud, I need to speak with you." Dudley said, walking to Blaud.

"Yes?"

"In approximately 24 hours, I want you to get Richie and a band of subordinates to meet with me in Nimbasa City, the safe zone, there, I'll give further instruction." Dudley explained.

"Right, but if I may ask; why?" Blaud asked.

"I have a plan." Dudley replied with a smile, "Now, I feel there is potential in this crowd of people, I'll go scoping around..." He examined the crowd and saw an intriguing hooded boy, "Oi, you there!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 03:36:26 pm »

"Cooper? Wake up, hon'."
Cooper awoke to the sound of the sweet, familiar voice of his wife, Kierra. He turned to see her staring into his eyes.
"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed her on the cheek and stroked her hair before sitting up. He was already wearing his jeans and shirt. His wife was fully clothed also. Ever since the two joined HERO, they had slept in their day clothes, since they always had to be prepared to run. He grabbed his cap from the bedside stand and walked to the kitchen.
The kitchen was modest; a clock, a small table, one or two cabinets, and minor appliances. Cooper brewed some coffee and placed two mugs on the table. He walked over to a small barrel and took multiple scoops of pokemon food out to fill multiple bowls. A group of pokemon(Dunsparce, Umbreon, Togekiss, Espeon, and Delibird) appeared and ate from their bowls.
Cooper walked back to the table to see that his wife had already sat down and was drinking her coffee. As he sat down, he admired the sparkle in her  eyes that had made him fall in love with her. He cherished every moment like this. It meant they still had another day, and another reason to fight. Kierra gazed around the room. "I love this house."
Cooper smiled. "You need not patronize it. I know you wish we could go back to Johto."
Kierra returned his gaze. "Unova is perfectly fine, and I have full trust in Rick-E's ability to protect our home in Johto."
"I'm not talking about my brother, or this region. This room, moreover, this house, is so dull." He looked around at the brown walls and the dirty floor.
"That's nothing, as long as it's just you and me together here." Kierra took his hand.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 04:47:50 pm »

(I'm assuming the hooded guy is me?)

Ian was walking through the crowd when someone called to him. He turned around and saw a man. "I don't see anyone else with a hood." Ian walked over trying to spot his sister. "Can I help you?" Ian said, his hand on his pokeball containing his Salamance.

( I'm also sorry I screwed up earlier. I got a little carried away.)
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 05:06:32 pm »

(I'm assuming the hooded guy is me?)

Ian was walking through the crowd when someone called to him. He turned around and saw a man. "I don't see anyone else with a hood." Ian walked over trying to spot his sister. "Can I help you?" Ian said, his hand on his pokeball containing his Salamance.

( I'm also sorry I screwed up earlier. I got a little carried away.)
((Yush, and no problem anymore. :3))

Dudley knelt to the boy's ear, "First, you might want to conceal that Pokeball, Team Plasma is monitoring the area." He stood up, "You look like someone I knew before, you have a lot of potential in your eyes..."

"Dudley, this kid can't be him." Evan whispered.

"I know it isn't. This kid does have potential, he could help with the cause." Dudley whispered back, he looked towards the boy, "What are your views on Team Plasma's actions?"
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 05:31:39 pm »

In Lacunosa Town, a good breeze blew by the faces of Sonia and Dart as they sat with each other on top of a house. She tries to make Dart seem more human like, but can't seem to make him enjoy anything.

"So Dart... Anything you'd like to talk about?" She asks him but he doesn't seem to either notice or is ignoring her. The blank expression on his face bothers her a bit, so she decides to put her arm around him and  say. "is something bothering you?"

"... I guess nothing really. Just thinking about the mission at hand." Dart said with no facial expression whatsoever. He turns the see her smiling face and cracks a small smile to make her happy.

She giggles and says, "you know it's not a crime to think of other things you know."

"I know Sonia. But it's one of my priorities to help you, find your friend and stop Plasma." Dart said.

"Yeah I know." Sonia looks down at her shoes and yawns. She looks back at Dart and says "I'm beat now, so maybe we should head back in."

"Right." Dart only says a word as they get up and walk to the roof door and head back into the house.

Away from the house and in nearby trees, a few Plasma Grunts working under Holder's commands where to find Sonia's hiding spot.

"Any luck?" Grunt one says. Grunt two and three holding binoculars shake there heads no.

"Nothing yet." Grunt two confirms.

"Well we did see her in the city, but from there one she followed some guy." Grunt one says.

"I think that guy is too shady. We should try to find them at night or tomorrow." Grunt three says. "Well, being out at night would be suicidal." Grunt two says.

"You don't believe that monster tale do you? Hehe." Grunt one chuckles. "Heck, if it's real, I'd rather be face to face with it, about to die, then get scalded at again by that spoiled brat Holder... I know he still loves that girl and the only reason I actually wanna do this mission again is to show him those two together. Man that will give me such a rush! Ah hahahaha!"

"Jerk much...?" Grunt two whispers to Grunt three.

"That Grunt really is an ass..." Grunt three whispers back to Grunt two.

"HEY!!! If you ever met him, you'd learn he's a jerk of jerks! Have you guys EVER met him?" Grunt one says annoyed.

"... Nope..." Both Grunts say as they all leave the tree to search the town on foot.

In Dealer's room of the Castle, Dealer is done with his current businesses and decides to make due of his time in the Plasma Castle making a house of cards.

"Ugh, my boy needs to wake up already and stop chasing that Cheater girl. I mean what does he even see in her anyway. The age difference is big ((Not in the least...)), she's a gold digger ((You known her how long already?)) and I'm definitely sure she's a cheater ((let go of that day already man! You have issues dude ((LOL, I'm bored so sue me.)).))... *Sigh* I'm just looking out for my son. He needs to be stronger like me... Being with her this young will keep him away from power..." After a moment of Dealer ranting about that girl to himself, he finds that he's already done with his house of cards. "... Finished already I guess. I'll go see if I'm needed or anything." Dealer said stacking his playing cards and left the room.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: