Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 01:19:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémorph Signup/Discussion Topic

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémorph Signup/Discussion Topic  (Read 613 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 07:01:44 am »

Well srry but ur intro says "all 5 gen mons" wich can be read as "all pokemon from gen 5"  Tongue Grin
First off, why does that really matter how he wrote it. Sure, it wasn't clear to you, but you shouldn't dwell on it. Just post your post and that it.

Wat?

I said I had an independent story going on which happened to have humans with part Pokemon forms.

And to be honest, Aryeh, I don't mean to sound rude, but given the fact that Time Zone constraints prevent me from ever being on at the same time as you for longer than an hour, added to the fact that you tend to get a little (what's the best way to put this?) Whiny when things happen while you're off...

I kinda...
don't...
Want to be part of this.
RED: Well that's not either of your faults. It's a matter of being impossible to chat at times you need to.
BLUE: Well wouldn't you get angry if you made a topic and it got incredibly without you? Sure you can read through it but that takes a lot of time.  Though I kinda get what Aryeh can get mad at, since I used to RP, when a story got too far in a short amount of time, I just leave. But yeah, any form of whining can prove annoying.

Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 07:02:54 am »

The orre RP died by itself, I wasn't even in the scene so it couldnt have been my fault so don't blame that on me guys.  Most RPs on here tend to die, I'm usually the one trying to keep them alive.  Most don't even get off the ground.  I make a topic and noone signs up or just one signs up which isn't enough.

I said I had an independent story going on which happened to have humans with part Pokemon forms.
I know that but you said you had ideas anyway so I was looking forward to what you had.

TimeZones aren't an excuse for machinegunposting.  If I was during the active time and someone else wasnt, I'd still wait for them to post and not post tons.  It's just common courtesy to allow everyone a chance to post and not do it without them.  You have to RP with everyone who signed up.  It's not being whiny, it's explaining that it's not right to ignore the other members.  I wouldn't do it to someone and wouldn't want it done to me or anyone else.

If you don't want to be in it, I understand.  It's a shame though.  If anyone else wants to leave I get that too, this can add to the barrel of dead RPs :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 07:07:40 am »

First off, why does that really matter how he wrote it. Sure, it wasn't clear to you, but you shouldn't dwell on it. Just post your post and that it.
RED: Well that's not either of your faults. It's a matter of being impossible to chat at times you need to.
BLUE: Well wouldn't you get angry if you made a topic and it got incredibly without you? Sure you can read through it but that takes a lot of time.  Though I kinda get what Aryeh can get mad at, since I used to RP, when a story got too far in a short amount of time, I just leave. But yeah, any form of whining can prove annoying.

aye I do regret our little scuffles in the past, I got a bit overboard and I'm glad it's all good now.  But in this situation, it does involve me explaining a rule that is in place to stop the rps getting ruined Smiley so it's not really whining, I'm trying to avoid getting a bit testy but sadly living with my argumentative mother takes its toll xD  But yeah if someone else was left out for so many hours, I'd make sure that stopped.  Everyone has to be working together and wait for someone else who is in the scene otherwise it just gets a bit silly because it's like a character suddenly became a mute and ruins everything they were going to reply with because tons of posts are suddenly in the way. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 07:50:20 am »

TimeZones aren't an excuse for machinegunposting. 
It was an action Scene in which all the characters involved were run by two people! What do you expect!
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 11:40:46 am »

But Aryeh we were the only two in the scene. There was no need to wait for anyone seeing how you and richie were in a scene. He posted and waited for you because me and Kinfin were in a scene.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 12:02:56 pm »

so should I make this or should we just focus on the Unova Future one and if worst comes to the worst and it dies, I'll make either this one or we can think of something else.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 12:22:34 pm »

so should I make this or should we just focus on the Unova Future one and if worst comes to the worst and it dies, I'll make either this one or we can think of something else.

Make it stil. Theres nothing wrong with having two at once. (At least in my mind Tongue)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: