Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 12:01:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dark Age of Unova - Conquest of Noxus Character Archive

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Age of Unova - Conquest of Noxus Character Archive  (Read 446 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2011, 01:25:27 am »

Dark Age of Unova
Conquest of Noxus
Character Archive

Richie
Richie
Male
HERO

Haxorus: Night Slash, Dual Chop, Brick Break, Outrage
Rampardos: Head Smash, Hammer Arm, Curse, Crunch

Richie was born into HERO, as his parents were enlisted just before he was born. Richie hopes that one day, Pokemon will be given back to people and trainers, he fights knowing that even the smallest slip could end everything he and his friends worked for. Loves Attack heavy Pokemon.
Additional Info: Wears a large coat that his father wore before passing away, also a headband that belonged to his mother.

Noxus Harmonia
Male
Team Plasma (King)
TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA
Reshiram: Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Draco Meteor, Hyper Voice
Zekrom: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Outrage, Hyper Voice

Noxus grew up much like N did, except the fact that he retained his cynical personality, snapping heads off of toys, etc. Noxus dreamed of bringing Ghetsis' goals to life, often sketching out plans to do so. As a teenager, he conquered the Pokemon League in one fell swoop, leaving the late Champion dumbstruck, he even set the Team Plasma castle under the League just like his former had. As he walked up to his castle, the Champion and the Elite Four ran behind him, sending out their Pokemon once again, only to lose in vain, once he sat at his throne his first words were: "Zekrom. Reshiram."

Dudley Schava
Male
HERO (Leader)

Ferrothorn: Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Leech Seed, Rest
Lucario: Vacuum Wave, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon
Blaziken: Sky Uppercut, Focus Energy, Blaze kick, Counter

The creator and Leader of the rebel organization; HERO. He was also the former Champion before Noxus' rise, the Elite Four members also work for HERO to get revenge for Noxus releasing some of their Pokemon and capturing them.
Additional Info: Wears a red scarf around his neck, also wears ragged gauntlets.

Amy Naughtfield
Female
HERO

Salamence: Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Crunch
Kingdra: Focus Energy, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam
Druddigon: Glare, Fire Fang, Outrage, Crunch

One of the enlisted Elite Four members, she was the youngest member to be an E4 member at 14. She had owned a Shelgon that Noxus released then locked up, she vows to retrieve her Shelgon at all costs. She is very intelligent and is the leader of planning and battle tactics.

Evan Strife
Male
HERO

Golurk: Hammer Arm, Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Heavy Slam
Jellicent: Recover, Scald, Sludge Wave, Acid Armor
Gengar: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Taunt, Destiny Bond

A former Elite Four member and Dudley's best friend. Operates the missions of attacking Team Plasma while retrieving Pokemon.

Sen Aurora
Male
Team Plasma

Blissey: Heal Bell, Counter, Softboiled, Toxic
Wobbuffet: Encore, Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond
Hariyama: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Counter, Low Sweep

Sen is the second-in-command of Team Plasma, and the one person, besides his family, that Noxus trusts completely. Think of Sen as the best friend you've ever had, he has always been by Noxus through everything, even supporting his rise.

Nennaly Harmonia
Female
Team Plasma(Queen)
TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA
Noxus' wife, she met Noxus in Castelia City, just before his rise. Sen has a fierce distrust in her, but now that she is Queen, Sen must abide. Nennaly claims she is dedicated to Team Plasma, but her words seem shifty...

Hidoi Faltadge
Male
Team Plasma

Honchkrow: Thunder wave, Swagger, Roost, Dark Pulse
Weavile: Fake Out, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Night Slash
Scrafty: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Payback

Bio: First name meaning "The awful", Hidoi is a high ranking general in Team Plasma, he orders main missions, though, if someone fails...

Abigail
Abby (Abigail)
Female
HERO

Being one of the youngest people around, she was always taunted by anyone older. Because of this, she learned not to trust anyone, even if they sound sincere. The only way she can trust someone fully, other than looking at them, is getting to know them.
Additional Info: Abigail usually sounds a bit unimpressed by things, unless someone was actually nice to her. She covers here right eye, because she had been cut near there as a kid, leaving a scar. Sometimes wears an Eskimo hat.

((Abby, on your character profile, two of your Pokemon aren't initially with you at the start of the rp, so I only listed Feraligatr.))

Aryeh
Aryeh
16 1/2
Male
Neutral-esque
tba
Aryeh believes the only way to stop Team Plasma is to locate and capture Kyurem who is able to disable the other dragons.  He is eccentric and confident, always being able to be on top of things and be one step ahead.

Blair
Almost 17
Female
Neutral-esque
tba
Blair is Aryeh's friend and apprentice as he teachs her to be better in battle.

Kiyo
Male
Neutral-esque
tba
Kiyo is one of Aryeh's friends and team members, he goes around gathering important information to report back.  He used to be a policeman.

Sam
Male
Team Plasma?
tba, tba
Sam used to be the angel of death but he is human now and friends with Aryeh, Blair and Kiyo.  He decided to go into Team Plasma to help the good guys by being "inside"

Frank
Dealer
??
Male
Team Plasma

A mastermind of all card games imaginable. Gambling him is considered suicide. His luck has exceeded all forms of belief and should be feared if you test your luck with him. Not only is he a card genius, but very intelligent and a incredible battler, much like his son Holder.
Additional Info: His Pokemon are named after cards. He joined Plasma along with his son because he believes his son and him will be in the winning team. He's a high rank Plasma member in terms of battling.

Holder
Male
Team Plasma

Son of Dealer, he is a great gambler as well as battler. He followed his father to join Plasma in a attempt at becoming powerful. He stands as a Grunt for now, but always gains special treatment due to his high ranking father.
Additional Info: His rival used to be his best friend as she refused to join Plasma. He thinks of her often, but to afraid to find and confront her.

Sonia (Cheater)
Female
Neutral

A spunky girl and the only known person to ever beat Dealer in a game of Poker, even if it was just a friendly game. Her old friend Holder fell in love with her the minute he witnessed that event. However, Dealer was enraged by such a fluke match up, he wanted a way to make himself seem more powerful, and decided to join Plasma. Upon that she pleaded her friend not to join, but he felt that power was more important than friendship, and left her all alone.
Additional Info: She recently made a new friend that she might have fallen head over heel for.

Dart
Male
HERO

He was raised to be a fighting machine and to soon enlist in HERO. After doing so, he met a women name Sonia. But he doesn't know how to do anything but fight. She showed him compassion and caring and somehow made him into a bodyguard for her. He doesn't know why, but he grown feelings for her and can't  figure out what to do with his new found emotions. He has agreed to assist her in trying to change her friend's (Holder) mind and keep him away from Plasma.
Additional Info: As stated, he's a machine thinking human because he was raised in such a way. Sonia changed him to be more human, however, he insists on never leaving her side unless told by her to do otherwise (in a sense, she controls him, but not intentionally).

Ian
Ian
Male

Ian Focuses on one thing. Getting rid of Plasma. He feels betrayed by his family since his father and brother joined team Plasma.
Additional info: Even though he joined HERO he prefers to go on solo missions. Wears a leather Jacket with a hood to hide his face.

Sara
Female
HERO

Ian's older sister. Besides Ian, she is the only one in her family not with Team Plasma.
Additional info: Sara is known for oddly colored hair, the same shade of red as fire. She constantly harrasses Ian, causing him to have little to no Trust in adults or older people in rebellion.

Sophia
Female
HERO

Sophia is Ian's "Wife". They have been boyfriend and and girlfriend for three years, and Sophia believes it is true love.
Additional info: She is exactly like Ian, except with a more bubbly personality. She has red hair and brown eyes. She usually wears a panda hat over her head.

RSC Cooper Inc.
Cooper
Male
HERO

Originaly a trainer from Johto, he defeated the Johto League and the Elite Four as a teen. Now, he and his wife work to stop Team Plasma in Unova.
Additional Info: Wears a battered, dull, orange hat, white jeans, and a dark blue flannel jacket. His hair is dull blonde, and his bangs are blue

Kierra
Female
HERO

Originaly a trainer from Johto, she once conquered the Pokeathalon as a teen. She now works alongside Cooper to end Plasma's rule.
Additional Info: Wears a dark blue knit cap, a white shirt, a dark blue jacket, and brown jeans. Her brown hair is tipped with gray.

Dylan
Dylan
Male
Neutral
Murkrow (Wrench) Metang (Biotech) Pikachu (Watt)
An ordinary teenager just traveling about. Nothing of particular interest. Black hair, black jacket, Blue jeans.

Dylan, please verify if you are actually playing this before I add sprites for your team.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:13:09 am by Itsasetup » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 01:31:39 am »

Also, if you all could post the movesets of your Pokemon, remember, egg moves are common for Pokemon of HERO.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 08:12:24 am »

I am. I just need a good moment to enter. It hasn't fealt right. Maybe if I can verify the sun setting...
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 08:15:42 am »

Aryeh has a Ditto and Gengar on his team.  As for the third, I don't know yet.  If I'm allowed I want to catch Kyurem at the very end but that will be in like forever Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 09:08:06 am »

Um, Sonia has a Zoroark too. Just pointing out.

I'll post movesets now I guess.

---

Dealer's Pokemon:

Slowking (King) @Regenerate
Curse, Calm Mind, Surf, Earthquake

Gardevoir (Queen) @Telepathy
Teleport, Hypnosis, Reflect, Heal Pulse

Gallade (Jack) @Telepathy
Teleport, Psycho Cut, Shadow Sneak, Close Combat

---

Holder's Pokemon:

Aerodactyl (Ace) @Pressure
Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hone Claws

Dugtrio (Randomize) @Arena Trap
Magnitude, Sucker Punch, Slash, Hone Claws

Unown S (S) @Levitate
Hidden Power (Ice)

---

Sonia's Pokemon:

Zoroark (Joker) @Illusion
Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, U-turn, Extrasensory

Sableye (Prankster) @Prankster
Shadow Sneak, Hone Claws, Toxic, Will-o-wisp

Liepard (Deceiver) @Unburden
Assist, Charm, Covet, Captivate

---

Infernape @Iron Fist
Mach Punch, Acrobatics, Flare Blitz, Earthquake

Kingdra @Sniper
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Waterfall, Iron Head

Shiftry @Early Bird
Seed Bomb, Fake Out, Sucker Punch, X-Scissors.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 10:51:42 am »

Feraligatr: Torrent
Surf
Ice Fang
Crunch
Brick Break
Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 04:08:16 pm »

Could you please add "Estav" to the end of my chars names?

Dunsparce(Dan): Ancient Power, Bite, Headbutt, Body Slam
Umbreon(Star): Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Bite
Shedinja(Buggy): Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, X-Scissor, Silver Wind

Togekiss(Silver): Air Slash, Silver Wind, Extrasensory, Ancient Power
Espeon(Sunny): Psychic, Shadow Ball, Psyshock, Echoed Voice
Delibird: Ice Punch, Aurora Beam, Frost Breath, Thief
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 04:34:56 pm »

@Frank, Zoroark is there already. ._.

I'll make edits later when I get on lappy.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 04:37:10 pm »

Hey Richie, do you think we should make a character trust thing? Like what we did in the other rp?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 04:54:02 pm »

note that all my characters are as eccentric as hell and don't take things seriously 90% of the time because it's kind of all a fun thing for them.  They are mega lighthearted.

Also what's with characters having wives? xD
well Blair is my waifu so I guess I understand ¬_¬
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 05:05:38 pm »

note that all my characters are as eccentric as hell and don't take things seriously 90% of the time because it's kind of all a fun thing for them.  They are mega lighthearted.

Also what's with characters having wives? xD
well Blair is my waifu so I guess I understand ¬_¬

Technically my character has a girlfriend.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 05:06:48 pm »

Hey Richie, do you think we should make a character trust thing? Like what we did in the other rp?
Not now.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 05:22:27 pm »

Wrench's Moveset

Shadow Ball
Sucker Punch
Arial Ace
Tail Wind

Biotech's Moveset
Bullet Punch
Earthquake
Brick Break
Persuit

Watt's Moveset
Thunder Wave
Electro Ball
Quick Attack
Agility
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 08:27:20 pm »

My Pokes still aren't even recognized on this. Sadness.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 08:58:05 pm »

My Pokes still aren't even recognized on this. Sadness.
They will, when I finish with what I'm doing now.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: