Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:28:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon War Returns - Rebooted Chapter 1! The Abyss of War

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon War Returns - Rebooted Chapter 1! The Abyss of War  (Read 936 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2011, 06:04:10 am »

An unknown nation in ancient times with the connection between technology and nature.  It's been warring endlessly for over a hundred years and chaos has continued to spread.  The nation has no name for it was split apart in multiple factions known as Legions.  There are many secrets to be discovered and many mysteries to be solved.

This Roleplay is set up by not just me, but also Frank and Daniel!  It's a reboot of our original and best ever Roleplay Pokémon War.  The roleplay had lasted over four chapters and was a brilliant shining time in RPing history.  We want to reboot this once again.  Though this time we are fixing it up to make it better.  You see the original got to the point where the warring was slightly minimal and we were mainly just focusing on the character backstory.  We still want this backstory but we want to amp the war stuff up to eleven.  Most backstory will take place in flashbacks and not be as overbearing on the overall plot.  The main plots will be about the war and battling between Legions.

Each player can make up their own Legion in which they are the leader of.  This Legions are fairly small compared to the Five NPC Legions that Daniel, Frank and I are controlling.  I'll post about the NPC Legions in another post on this topic.  The aim of the game is to take over and control the opposing player's Legions (The NPC legions are part of the backstory and can't be taken over, but they can still be battled, it's just you don't succeed in total invasion).  This RP is different in that there is real danger in that your character can die.  We can choose to have some of your characters killed off in battles between some of you.  We will also take a close watch to make sure their is godmodding happening and we want it to be all done professionally.  On the possibility your characters dies, you can make a new one.  If your Legion gets taken over, feel free to start some form of resistance to try to reclaim it in battle (Though make it believable, no "I bring in my epic Rhyperior and beat up and kill the enemy and take over the Legion yay" xD )

This RP should hopefully do well, there are three of us already involved so that means if you join up, there will definitely be other people to RP with.  We really want to keep this one alive, we have big plans and epic posts for this (my posts may end up on the fairly long side xD )

Another note is that Pokémon can talk.

Signup Sheet:

Name:
Bio
Pokémon Team:
Other Info you want to add:
Legion you are from:

Legion Name:
Legion Bio:
Legion Guideline Types:

(The Legions focus on certain types but they are not restricted to those types, they are just guidelines for best suited to the environment.)
My map has space for 9 extra legions so I naively/optimisticly say the first 9 new posters get a Legion xD haha.  Though you dont need to have a Legion if you don't want to, you can ask to join one of my NPC Legions or create a legion-less character.  Though we really do want people to make a Legion so we can have the war stuff happening.

Note: No Shiny Pokémon without good reason, no Legends without good reason, no multiples of pseudos without good reason.  The good reason thing is about being fairly lenient if you have good reason xP  Daniel, Frank and I can do what we want though xD  Like my main character is actually a Celebi.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:08:42 am by Objective Adjective » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:05:59 am »

NPC Legions:

Starting Legions:
These are the main players in the war but there are other legions too.  In fact surrounding nations may join the war at some point.  The Legions focus on certain types but they are not restricted to those types, they are just guidelines for best suited to the environment.

The Celebi City Alliance Legion
A combination legion that spreads as a grand technological city combining a few legions that joined together (split up into the Blazing Nature Legion, Celebi Survivors Legion, Shaymin Legion and Fallen Wish Legion).  There are many refugees living in this City along with the natives, which are mostly scientists.  It is ruled by a council of four leaders.
Main Pokémon Types: Grass Types and Fire Types
Army Rating: 7/10

The Ocean Legion
This powerful and very well defended legion command the seas of the nation.  It is split up into two parts; the Ocean Legion main city which is a powerful fortress city, and the Northern Sea which is mostly preserved nature and untouched by the war.  It is ruled by an Emperor.
Pokémon Types: Water Types
Army Rating: 7/10

The Oasis Legion
A large desert stretching across the nation, containing the legion's most powerful army and strongest soldiers.  It is ruled by a General.
Pokémon Types: Ground Types
Army Rating: 9/10

The Dragon Legion
There are many cliffs and mountains towards the side of the nation and it contains an alliance between two small Dragon using tribe legions (The Dragon Legion and Dragonfire Legion) that are generally powerful but their army is still fairly small.  It is ruled by two Dragon Masters.
Pokémon Types: Dragon Types
Army Rating: 6/10

The Dark Metal Fortress Legion
A mysterious and dark Legion that is quite seperated from the others.  There are mysteries throughout this nation and not many people know the truth behind this scary place.  There are generally more Pokémon here than humans.  It is ruled by an unknown and mysterious man.  It is currently going through a dangerous time.
Pokémon Types: Dark Types
Army Rating: ??
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 06:06:57 am »

My signups:

Main Characters:

Name: Celebi
Bio: Celebi is the incredibly eccentric time travelling consort of the rulers of the Celebi City Alliance Legion.  Celebi is many years old and the Time Architect who works directly for Dialga.  Celebi works with the leader of the Celebi Legion's family descent.  His massive knowledge of science and the universe is very helpful.  He had knowledge on the origin of the war but he lost his memory of it and so doesnt remember.  He generally has flashbacks of important events though.

Recuring Characters:

Name: Aryeh
Bio: Aryeh is the current leader of the scientist filled legion of the Celebi Legion and thus part of the council of the Celebi City Alliance.  Him and Celebi want to discover many things about nature and the power of time.  They are generally funloving and don't take things too seriously.  He is part of a birthright in which he is assisted by Celebi.
Pokémon Team: Celebi / Gengar / Ditto

Flashback Characters:

Name: Blaze
Bio: Blaze is the highest ranking commander and leader of the Blazing Nature Legion and thus part of the Alliance, who uses both grass and fire type Pokémon.  He can get very paranoid about the war, but he can be a good ally once you earn his trust.
Pokémon Team: Ninetales / Roserade

Name: Darkrai
Bio: Darkrai is an evil spirit who is the enbodiment of nightmares.  He will frequently visit dreams to cause trouble.  What are his real intentions?  Is he actually a real Darkrai?

Other Flashback Characters involve The Drapion Master, a dangerous mutated man who runs his own faction of Drapions and more...
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 01:11:24 pm »

I wish to add more to my Legion (Dark Metal Fortress)

Legion Name: Dark Metal Fortress.

Legion Bio (Opening provided by Aryeh): A mysterious and dark Legion that is quite seperated from the others.  There are mysteries throughout this nation and not many people know the truth behind this scary place. There are generally more Pokémon here than humans.  It is ruled by an unknown and mysterious man.  It is currently going through a dangerous time.

Legion Bio: (Add on provided by me): This Legion used to be a area of golden opportunities. But past a few decades ago, this legion came from being an area sent from the heavens to a near uninhabitable area. Only a few people residing in this area are actually humans. The rest are soldiers that seem to grow in numbers every day or so. But the odd thing is these soldiers do not come from the Dark Metal Fortress Legion they seem to be from other Legions. The people inside the fortress live in prosperity, however, the soldiers seem to be almost soulless...

Legion Guideline Types: This area consist of Dark, Ghost, Steel and Ground Type Pokemon (Dual Type Pokemon as well).

Name: Hex
Bio: Hex is the ruler of Dark Metal Fortress Legion. He is considered a dictator by almost every Legion. Nobody has ever seen his face and is even wondered if he has one. Only his mistress has seen what is considered to be his true face.
Pokémon Team: Weavile, Houndoom, Krookodile, Bisharp, Spiritomb
Other Info you want to add: Hex seems to be either Immortal, or incredibly old. It's hard to truly say when he became powerful, but he always has full body armor on when outside his Legion. His armor seems to have abnormal powers with may be connected to his long life.
Legion you are from: Dark Metal Fortress Legion.

Name: Imperial (Darkrai)

Bio: The original Guardian of a Legion known as Angel Grove Isle, but due to a climatic war, the grove above the ground crashed onto earth. From there Imperial made his attempts to rebuild the land. But just less then a millennium passed and the grove was peaceful, until Hex gained control and plummeted all his hard work into the ground and started gaining control of other legions. From here, he vowed to try and rid Hex of his power, but he knew so as long as he ruled, he would respect all his decisions and agree to his commands. He truly never been disrespected by Hex, but he wishes not to feel slaved over his ruling.

Pokémon Team (Allied Pokemon): Murkrow (Young Vasco ((Aryeh may remember him)))
Other Info you want to add: Imperial is a being that respects all those around him. All he wants is peace and neutrality. No other guardians and mascot Legions currently have knowledge of his existence. Other than the knowledge of a Dark type ruling by Hex's side.
Legion you are from: Dark Metal Fortress Legion

I have a smaller character role too adding a Sage ruling a Small island where leaders join to discuss anything in particular.

Sage's name: Noah Sol
Bio: Noah is a Sage that was chosen by Lord Arceus to be his word in every conflict. No war is conducted without the say so by him and Arceus himself. Noah is very spiritual and his time is drawing near. He is to make his decision soon along with Arceus to see who of the leading Legions will become the next Sage of War.
Pokemon Team: Arceus
Arceus's Bio: As known, Arceus is the savior to all in this world. He does not go into battle, however, he and his chosen voice of word will tell people whether or not war is to proceed. Acting against his word and Sage will have that Legion punished and Arceus alone will give the command to have all Legions capable of free assault upon the punished Legion. If the Legion manages to survive two assaults, then the free assault call is called off till the time they commit another outrageous act.
Where he resides: Sage Tomb (an Island in the center of all the Legions). Additional info: Sages are buried their when they pass.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:45:59 pm by Dark Angel Frank » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 03:46:30 pm »

Yay Vasco Cheesy

Anyway as for Gen 5 Pokémons, I was wondering what to do with them because they werent in the original.  Frank said they should stay because they are new but I've decided they are really rare and so don't show up often.  So keep them to a minimum but they are not banned outright.  It makes sense someone Hex has them because he is like immortal and goes around places but yeah gen 5s must be rare, just like shinies, legends and such.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 04:29:50 pm »

This seems pretty interesting... I'll try posting characters later. :U
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »

Name: Daniel
Bio: The Leader of the Shaymin Legion, he's been ruling it since he was 17.  (That's all I can come up with, I make this stuff up as I go along)
Pokémon Team: -Too Lazy to Come Up With ATM-
Legion you are from: Celebi City Alliance (Shaymin Legion)

Name: Shaymin
Bio: Daniel's Adviser and Best Friend.  They both grew up together and have gotten through every problem with eachother's help.  Shaymin tends to be more quirky in what should be serious situations.
Legion you are from: Go ahead, guess -_-

This is all I can come up with atm, I'll add more later.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 07:03:53 pm »

Name: Ian
Bio: leader of the Luxray legion. He has ruled as leader for a year. He often spends time with his Luxray (obviously). He is not a very experienced leader so he doesn't always make good choices.
Pokemon team: Luxray, Absol, Arcanine.

Name: Luxray
Bio: Ian's closest friend. He is very serious. He is always ready to attack, never putting to much trust into anyone except for Ian.

Is that good?
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 08:49:53 pm »

Wait, does it matter if you werent in the last RP? (Going to make one anyway. X3)

Name: Abigail
Bio: Abigail is one of te newer recruits of the Ocean Leigon. She was locked in her house for eleven years, just before she joined the Leigon, so she doesn't know anyone or how to act around people. The only useful thing she knows how to battle and fight. Other than that, she creates healthy ways to heal Pokémon and create armor.
Pokémon Team: Feraligatr[male](Odairu), Noctowl[female](Flute).
Legion you are from: Ocean Leigon

Name: Odairu (Feraligatr)
Bio: Odairu had been trusted with Abigail's overly protective mother for years. The day Abigail was born, Odairu hatched. Abigail was the only person Odairu could talk to for a few years. Always ready to fight, he has a playful soul, making up for Abigail's awkwardness.

Name: Flute (Noctowl)
Bio: Flute crashed through Abigail's window when she was five. She was carrying a red flute at the time, and the insanity began. :3
Flute is a klutz. She crashes into everything in sight when she flies. She never thinks about what she's going to do. EVER.

I believe that'll work. :3
Report Spam   Logged
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 08:56:46 pm »

Name: Daniel
Bio: The Leader of the Shaymin Legion, he's been ruling it since he was 17.  (That's all I can come up with, I make this stuff up as I go along)
Pokémon Team: -Too Lazy to Come Up With ATM-
Legion you are from: Celebi City Alliance (Shaymin Legion)

Name: Shaymin
Bio: Daniel's Adviser and Best Friend.  They both grew up together and have gotten through every problem with eachother's help.  Shaymin tends to be more quirky in what should be serious situations.
Legion you are from: Go ahead, guess -_-

This is all I can come up with atm, I'll add more later.
Shaymin is in... The Roast Beast Legion? xD

Name: Ian
Bio: leader of the Luxray legion. He has ruled as leader for a year. He often spends time with his Luxray (obviously). He is not a very experienced leader so he doesn't always make good choices.
Pokemon team: Luxray, Absol, Arcanine.

Name: Luxray
Bio: Ian's closest friend. He is very serious. He is always ready to attack, never putting to much trust into anyone except for Ian.

Is that good?
That's good. But maybe add a Bio to your Legion following this format:

Legion Name:
Legion Bio:
Legion Guideline Types:

Wait, does it matter if you werent in the last RP? (Going to make one anyway. X3)

Name: Abigail
Bio: Abigail is one of te newer recruits of the Ocean Leigon. She was locked in her house for eleven years, just before she joined the Leigon, so she doesn't know anyone or how to act around people. The only useful thing she knows how to battle and fight. Other than that, she creates healthy ways to heal Pokémon and create armor.
Pokémon Team: Feraligatr[male](Odairu), Noctowl[female](Flute).
Legion you are from: Ocean Leigon

Name: Odairu (Feraligatr)
Bio: Odairu had been trusted with Abigail's overly protective mother for years. The day Abigail was born, Odairu hatched. Abigail was the only person Odairu could talk to for a few years. Always ready to fight, he has a playful soul, making up for Abigail's awkwardness.

Name: Flute (Noctowl)
Bio: Flute crashed through Abigail's window when she was five. She was carrying a red flute at the time, and the insanity began. :3
Flute is a klutz. She crashes into everything in sight when she flies. She never thinks about what she's going to do. EVER.

I believe that'll work. :3
That's all good. Also since this is a reboot of Part 1, don't worry if you weren't in the original ones, this is a new start of the first chapter. So it's like a rewritten story.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 09:01:54 pm »

Shaymin is in... The Roast Beast Legion? xD
That's good. But maybe add a Bio to your Legion following this format:

Legion Name:
Legion Bio:
Legion Guideline Types:
That's all good. Also since this is a reboot of Part 1, don't worry if you weren't in the original ones, this is a new start of the first chapter. So it's like a rewritten story.

What are the guidelines?
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 09:13:45 pm »

What are the guidelines?
In all truth, I just figured it was to give a detailed description of the Legion or explain what Pokemon Types roam the area.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 09:30:16 pm »

Legion name: Luxray
Legion Bio: A legion that loves Luxray. Luxray are the most common pokemon in the legion.
Guidelines: Every trainer Uses Luxray or other types of electric pokemon. The other most common are Electabuzz, Magneton, and Jolteon.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 04:28:22 am »

Both of you are in Smiley  Glad to have you both on board!

and don't worry if you weren't in the last one, like Frank said, this is a reboot and so any information from the last one that is relevant will be repeated in posts.

I hope this RP can last, we had tons of fun in the original (we made it all the way past chapter 4) and would love to go the whole way again Cheesy  let's all focus ourselves on getting lots done in this one!
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 07:10:10 am »

Um should I post where my small legion is located? Is that how it works?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: