Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:08:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon War Returns - Rebooted Chapter 1! The Abyss of War

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon War Returns - Rebooted Chapter 1! The Abyss of War  (Read 935 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 07:18:57 am »

Um should I post where my small legion is located? Is that how it works?
naw I has a map, I'll just put it on the part of the map it best fits Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 07:49:48 am »

So when does the topic come in?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 08:08:08 am »

I just posted the RP topic but it's currently locked because I'm waiting for Daniel to post a couple more of his characters and to see if Richie decides to join because he said he was considering.  Though I may open it later today anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 08:51:53 am »

I just posted the RP topic but it's currently locked because I'm waiting for Daniel to post a couple more of his characters and to see if Richie decides to join because he said he was considering.  Though I may open it later today anyway.
I just posted that right after you posted the topic. Fail.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 04:38:19 pm »

Let the posting begin!
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 05:04:05 pm »

Ian are you sure you want to help another legion this early on.  You are currently the only guy to have a new legion and so should be involved in the war stuff a lot by fighting some other legions,.  The problem with the original is that everyone was all good and working together, so it was hard to believe there actually was a war in the first place. There should be more fighting instead of everyone just being friends, so I think you should maybe change your post to get involved a bit more with the main point.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 05:51:04 pm »

Ian are you sure you want to help another legion this early on.  You are currently the only guy to have a new legion and so should be involved in the war stuff a lot by fighting some other legions,.  The problem with the original is that everyone was all good and working together, so it was hard to believe there actually was a war in the first place. There should be more fighting instead of everyone just being friends, so I think you should maybe change your post to get involved a bit more with the main point.

Well I'm not really sure. I'm a little confused with the legions. Like since I'm one of the smaller ones would I have to attack one of them?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 05:53:30 pm »

Well I'm not really sure. I'm a little confused with the legions. Like since I'm one of the smaller ones would I have to attack one of them?
Every legion is warring with every legion at the moment.  Noone really trusts eachother.  The City Alliance was the most progressive thing to happen and was a rare thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 05:54:59 pm »

Every legion is warring with every legion at the moment.  Noone really trusts eachother.  The City Alliance was the most progressive thing to happen and was a rare thing.

So I just attack any legion I want? Alright.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 03:48:21 pm »

My Legion may be next for attack.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 04:10:38 pm »

My Legion may be next for attack.

How does attacking work? Do the armies all have pokemon and they battle? Or do they have weapons and pokemon? I'm confused
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 04:42:37 pm »

How does attacking work? Do the armies all have pokemon and they battle? Or do they have weapons and pokemon? I'm confused
It's a story, it's all written like a story.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 12:15:20 am »

May I be a part of this here role play? :3

Name: Djinn XXV
Bio: A mysterious monarch, clad in gold armor, not an inch of skin showing through. Because of the fact that he/she was "born in secrecy" no one has ever seen his/her face. Has a god-complex, and believes should be worshiped as such, like a God.
Pokémon Team: Magnezone(Raijinn), Empoleon(Mizujinn), Skarmory(Kazejinn), Heatran(Kasaijinn), Aggron(Chikyujinn)
Other Info you want to add:
Legion you are from: Legion of Verdanta

Legion Name: Verdanta
Legion Bio: Lush forests, as well as large ore-filled mountains comprise the area surrounding the Verdanta legion, Grass, Rock, and Steel type Pokemon flourish there. Though the area looks peaceful, the contents of its city is much more ominous.
Legion Guideline Types: Steel.

Heatran is needed to fill Djinn's theme of the elements. Pweasu!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 05:43:42 am by G Rank Cuppycakes » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 04:42:02 am »

Your character is in! Smiley  Glad to have you on board!  Feel free to start posting whenever.  I like your character btw Smiley  If you or anyone has any questions, feel free to ask Frank and I.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 04:48:50 am »

Your character is in! Smiley  Glad to have you on board!  Feel free to start posting whenever.  I like your character btw Smiley  If you or anyone has any questions, feel free to ask Frank and I.
Thanks~

I do have a Question: What now? Do random attacks just occur?
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: