Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:40:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon War Reboot Chapter 1 RP Abyss of War

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon War Reboot Chapter 1 RP Abyss of War  (Read 365 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2011, 03:42:59 pm »

At the southern area of Dark Metal Fortress. Imperial had made it to the Murkrow's new nesting place where Vasco's father Honchkrow is now being treated.

"I can't thank you enough man... My pops' sick man..." Vasco looks in the direction of his father. "Oh, by the way. Here's a letter from Noah."

Imperial takes the letter from Vasco. "Oh man..." Imperial looks nervous after reading the letter.

"Imperial sir. Something wrong?" Vasco can't help but ask as a sweat drop appears on Imperial's face.

"Hex you stupid, son of a turd..." Imperial takes a deep breath. "It's not from Noah directly... Arceus said if Hex doesn't show up for the next meeting, All nations by his word will call two full on attacks on our island."

Vasco faints from flying around Imperial and hits the floor.

Imperial looks at the fainted Murkrow. "..." He turns his attention back to the letter. "Hex better come to this meeting... Or we could be screwed..." Imperial races back to the Legion to inform Hex on the meeting and possibility of an assault.

---

At the Temple in the middle of the city, Imperial goes to alert Hex on the news.

"Ah, Imperial. Welcome back." Hex greets him.

"Hex, I bare bad news. Very bad news." Imperial said as he Hex the letter.

"Whoa now... What be these bad ne..." He took of his mask and read the letter. "Well this is definitely some ugly news. Well, have no more worries."

"We're going then?"  Imperial asks.

"Well with a letter like this, it's pretty much a given to what we should do. I'll prepare for the trip. You just send word on our availability to there meeting." Hex announces as he puts his mask back on and heads out the temple to prepare."

Imperial sighs in relief as he looks for Vasco to send a response to Noah on there arrival.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: